The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    not a bad day for footie...great to see Mellor and Thompson on the scoresheet for Wigan!
    i was actually sad when Houllier sold Thompson..he was a pretty underrated player at Anfield
    glad to see Le Tallec score too especially against WBA!
    back down they go! woo!

great day for our old boys and current loaned players...hopefully the first team will have a better day tomorrow
    COME ON YOU REDS!!
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    not a bad day for footie...great to see Mellor and Thompson on the scoresheet for Wigan!
    i was actually sad when Houllier sold Thompson..he was a pretty underrated player at Anfield
    glad to see Le Tallec score too especially against WBA!
    back down they go! woo!

great day for our old boys and current loaned players...hopefully the first team will have a better day tomorrow
    COME ON YOU REDS!!

sad to see mellor in a different shirt,after that goal against the arse he will be long remembered at anfield...

ah well,today's the big day....manure scum hopefully get a pasting.

have to be honest though,ive woken up with a real bad feeling today....not good....

come on the redmen.............
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
    i woken up with a great feeling!
    one thing that scares me is the players seem too confident...the last games we were confident..we lost 4-1 to Chelski and 1-0 to Sao Paulo so yeh other than that..i cant wait for kick off!
    COME ON YOU REDS!
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh you feel its impossible cos your team has been playing like crap.
    even if Chelski do lose some points..Manure wont be able to catch them unlike Liverpool provided we win our 2 games in hand.
    but yeh if we lose to Chelski in 2 weeks then realistically maybe the title race is over.

my team ain´t play crap ...and by the way we won over chelsea ...
    my team ain´t play crap ...and by the way we won over chelsea ...
    results speak louder than your biased words thats all i have to say.
    and yes..so what if they beat Chelski? dumbass team cant even take advantage of it!

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    results speak louder than your biased words thats all i have to say.
    and yes..so what if they beat Chelski? dumbass team cant even take advantage of it!

oh... we are still no 2 and we stay no 2
    or no 1 :p

dumbass team about who you are talking :p
    oh... we are still no 2 and we stay no 2
    or no 1 :p

dumbass team about who you are talking :p
    even if Manure win today...Liverpool just need to win their games in hand..and they will be back to 2nd place hahaha!

the dumbass team that beat Chelski then dropped points like crazy thanks to a horrible defence...also the same team who lost to a 17th place team 4-1 at the Riverside..:)

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    even if Manure win today...Liverpool just need to win their games in hand..and they will be back to 2nd place hahaha!

the dumbass team that beat Chelski then dropped points like crazy thanks to a horrible defence...also the same team who lost to a 17th place team 4-1 at the Riverside..:)

we will beat you tonight and get all points we need and be no 1 or 2 @the end:p

i still don´t know who you talk about!!!

a red devil even after death!!!!
    we will beat you tonight and get all points we need and be no 1 or 2 @the end:p

i still don´t know who you talk about!!!

a red devil even after death!!!!
    "sure"
    every week you say the same thing..its getting boring honestly

COME ON YOU REDS!
    YNWA

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    "sure"
    every week you say the same thing..its getting boring honestly

COME ON YOU REDS!
    YNWA

what united is much better than liverpool they got more tridition than liverpool in my eyes !!!
    i know in some ways liverpool was beeter than manu but in the others we where
    so this today is not only a "normal" game it´s a fight a real one !!!
    and by the way manu fans @old trafford are loud !!!!very very loud ....all liverpool over there will be quit or you won´t hear them:D
    ok non foothball but that´s so cute:

RIO SET TO BE A DAD

ENGLAND hero Rio Ferdinand is to become a dad.

The Manchester United defender, 27, and his girlfriend Becky Ellison, 24, are expecting their first child this summer.

Becky will be just one month away from giving birth when Rio heads to the Germany World Cup.

A friend of the couple said last night: "They're both very excited but they would be gutted if he missed the birth so they're hoping the baby doesn't arrive early."

Congrates !!!lol !!hope he can be there if his baby comes ....
    ergie's favourites

Jan 4, 1994 Liverpool 3 United 3

"We were 3-0 up in 25 minutes and I thought we were going to win by 30. But at half-time it was 3-2 and I thought we were going to lose it. We missed countless chances and when [Neil] Ruddock headed the equaliser in the second half, I was thinking, we could lose this."

April 4, 1988 L'pool 3 United 3

"Colin Gibson was sent off and we were 3-1 down with 20 minutes to go with ten men. So it was a fantastic match and [Brian] McClair could have scored the winner for us with a last minute header."
  • We (Arsenal) were gutless yesterday. At least the scum drew, our destiny still in our own hands.
    A restaurant with a smoking section is like a swimming pool with a pissing section
    We (Arsenal) were gutless yesterday. At least the scum drew, our destiny still in our own hands.

i hope not(sorry)
  • i hope not(sorry)

I wouldn't worry too much about us...
    A restaurant with a smoking section is like a swimming pool with a pissing section
    I wouldn't worry too much about us...

i don´t ;) even i don´t worry about liverpool....
    lots of traffic around old trafford :p i wanna be there 35 minutes left ...
    Chelsea vs Charlton still 1:1:D:D
    20 minutes to go!!!!!!!!
  • It's finished 1-1 hahahahaha!
    It's finished 1-1 hahahahaha!

yeap lol but it doesn´t help anybody bec. chelsea is far far away
    five minutes must win for us 7 changes middlefield

really noice !!!Ruud ,rooney in the front

cold and try !!!
    cowed high but not we :D but changes soon !!!
    19 Edwin Van Der Sar

2 Gary Neville

5 Rio Ferdinand

6 Wes Brown

3 Patrice Evra

22 John O'shea Subs:

11 Ryan Giggs 1 Tim Howard

24 Darren Flecther 15 Nemanja Vidic

23 Kieran Richardson 27 Mikal Silvestre

8 Wayne Rooney 9 Louis Saha

10 Ruud Van Nistlerooy 42 Giuseppe Rossi
    something told me this was gonna happen..yet again when the pundits tip Liverpool..we lose..third time this season...
    very unlucky i thought..Crouch should have won a penalty..pity he was injured..he was the only forward playing well.
    Stevie was very poor in the 1st half too...only Sissoko and Carragher were consistent performers today.
    ah well..losing again at the 90th..not as painful as the FA Cup loss back in 99..but still painful..but nevermind..we are still in a good position to challenge for top 2.
    COME ON YOU REDS!

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    something told me this was gonna happen..yet again when the pundits tip Liverpool..we lose..third time this season...
    very unlucky i thought..Crouch should have won a penalty..pity he was injured..he was the only forward playing well.
    Stevie was very poor in the 1st half too...only Sissoko and Carragher were consistent performers today.
    ah well..losing again at the 90th..not as painful as the FA Cup loss back in 99..but still painful..but nevermind..we are still in a good position to challenge for top 2.
    COME ON YOU REDS!

come on we won and who is our man the only one:Mr. Rio Ferdinand
    and rooney made good job too same as evra holding the 0:0

we will be and stay @place 2
    and dream on with dropping chelsea this is gone allready face the truth
    chelsea one
    manu two
    liverpool three
    :p:p:p
    and gerrad did get a card !!!grrr
    so i smile and i smile
    lol
    thanx rio !!!!so i don´t have to embarassing myself with playing foothball thanx a lot;)

Rio Rio Rio
  • come on we won and who is our man the only one:Mr. Rio Ferdinand
    and rooney made good job too same as evra holding the 0:0

we will be and stay @place 2
    and dream on with dropping chelsea this is gone allready face the truth
    chelsea one
    manu two
    liverpool three
    :p:p:p
    and gerrad did get a card !!!grrr

fucking robbing bastards..............we dominated most of that game and cisse should have won it.

should have left crouch on and took cisse off.

gerrard was poor.

FUCKIN MANC BASTARDS.......!!

Ah well,ladygoodiva,have your moment of joy cos we'll still be above you with our two games in hand.....

Bet,what bet......................?? ;)
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
    Gerrard's yellow card was outta pure frustration from a true scouser
    yeh..fairplay to Rio..his clearance off the line was something and a very good header..other than that he wasnt that great.
    i thought Brown was better and he was the difference....i was hoping Silvestre would have started but ah well..wasnt to be.
    Benitez is fuming now,he looks real pissed from the post match interview...ah well thats soccer..a cruel game...just hope the players can move on now and concentrate on next 3 important games against Pompey,Chelski then ARSE.

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    Gerrard's yellow card was outta pure frustration from a true scouser
    yeh..fairplay to Rio..his clearance off the line was something and a very good header..other than that he wasnt that great.
    i thought Brown was better and he was the difference....i was hoping Silvestre would have started but ah well..wasnt to be.
    Benitez is fuming now,he looks real pissed from the post match interview...ah well thats soccer..a cruel game...just hope the players can move on now and concentrate on next 3 important games against Pompey,Chelski then ARSE.

Cisse needs to go,he's not good enough. should have put that chance away.....