The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    "sure" maybe after a replay? :rolleyes:

grrrrr we will see we don´t nned da replay:rolleyes:
    Well,the last working day before the biggest game of the season!

and the last day ladygoodiva has to chicken out of our wager that liverpool are gonna win!!!!!

well..................? lol!

;)

well game is just on the way and we will win for sure damn i hope sooooooooo

otherwise it will be very embarassing for me bec. i ain´t fit ....lol
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    oh crap..Mike Riley is gonna be the ref this Sunday :(
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • well game is just on the way and we will win for sure damn i hope sooooooooo

otherwise it will be very embarassing for me bec. i ain´t fit ....lol

hehe!! dont worry,im sure you will be able to pull it off!!

im not sure you would be able to cope with me and axl taking the mickey out of you for weeks and weeks when we beat you 4-0!!!!!!!!!
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    oh crap..Mike Riley is gonna be the ref this Sunday :(

bugger.............................
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
    hehe!! dont worry,im sure you will be able to pull it off!!

im not sure you would be able to cope with me and axl taking the mickey out of you for weeks and weeks when we beat you 4-0!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: lol we will beat you !!!4:0 :p

if we loose outch ....for me but no no we win !!!!!

go red devils!!!!!!
  • :rolleyes: lol we will beat you !!!4:0 :p

if we loose outch ....for me but no no we win !!!!!

go red devils!!!!!!

stevie g is gonna rule man,this is gonna be a lesson to your midfield on how to play!!
    stevie g is gonna rule man,this is gonna be a lesson to your midfield on how to play!!

you know who went to the middlefield last match and made it very good !!!!

we will teach you how to play:D
  • you know who went to the middlefield last match and made it very good !!!!

oooohhhh,im excited now!!, got the whole day planned already!! going to town to watch it in a pub and im trying to get my work friends who support manure to come out!!!
    you know who went to the middlefield last match and made it very good !!!!

look..anyone can play midfield and look good against Burton...Liverpool is totally different class.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    look..anyone can play midfield and look good against Burton...Liverpool is totally different class.

i know that but we can beat you bec. we are better than you ...we just had a down ....
  • i know that but we can beat you bec. we are better than you ...we just had a down ....

a down against burton is not a down,thats a real depression!
    a down against burton is not a down,thats a real depression!

it´s not and never been ...and by the way you ´ve to say that couse your a liverpool fan:p

talk to you later ´ve to go work:(:(
    i know that but we can beat you bec. we are better than you ...we just had a down ....
    better?
    i think the league table says different...and if you dont wanna talk aboot current form..the past too says MUCH different.

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    better?
    i think the league table says different...and if you dont wanna talk aboot current form..the past too says MUCH different.

Amen brother,amen!!!!!!
    i hope Manure settle the rat problem at Old Trafford too...not only do their field suck...now its infested with rats!
    madness!

YNWA
  • StinkfootStinkfoot Posts: 546
    Axl...you're a Liverpool fan yeah?

*cough* nice goal by Kewell last week (I'm a spurs fan ;))...I actually read a quote from Carragher saying that in the dressing room after the game they were all talking about how spurs are the best team they've faced this season...so mutual respect where it's deserved.

I just hope Everton do the business over Arsenal this weekend and with a win over Villa we'll be six points clear of them :D

Good luck against Man U as well...I work in Salford so with any luck we'll finish in 3rd behind you/Chelsea...HAHA that would be so sweet. We've actually got an ex man utd player (now scout) working out of our office alongside the WHOLE workforce being staunch Man U so to finish above them would give me all the office-banter-ammunition I would need for the whole of next season!!
    "I get into a state of consciousness that I can't explain. It is about feeling and not thinking. I get positive chills and insight into things that I can't get to any other way. It is Healing of the Soul." - Mike McCready
    yeh...Liverpool's my team.
    well i must admit Spurs were tough to beat..but best team they faced this season? hmm..maybe in the league hah
    i could watch Kewell's goal over and over again..wouldnt mind a repeat of it this Sunday ;)

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    better?

we are still no 2 ...

and past we where unlucky :p
    Stinkfoot wrote:
    Axl...you're a Liverpool fan yeah?

*cough* nice goal by Kewell last week (I'm a spurs fan ;))...I actually read a quote from Carragher saying that in the dressing room after the game they were all talking about how spurs are the best team they've faced this season...so mutual respect where it's deserved.

I just hope Everton do the business over Arsenal this weekend and with a win over Villa we'll be six points clear of them :D

Good luck against Man U as well...I work in Salford so with any luck we'll finish in 3rd behind you/Chelsea...HAHA that would be so sweet. We've actually got an ex man utd player (now scout) working out of our office alongside the WHOLE workforce being staunch Man U so to finish above them would give me all the office-banter-ammunition I would need for the whole of next season!!

no way we are and we stay behind chelsea
    i strongly< belive that ...
    Defensive duo warn of Liverpool threat
    20/1/06 2:41 PM

Duo Wary Of Sunday Showdown

Rio Ferdinand and Mikael Silvestre are expecting a tough test when Liverpool visit Old Trafford in Sunday's crucial Premiership clash.

Rafael Benitez's side make the short trip across the North West on the crest of a wave in terms of form, having gone without a domestic defeat since late October.

Rio told MU Radio: "They're playing well at the moment, It would be wrong to say they're not. Their consistency has stepped up a level and I think maybe that's what they were missing before.

"They're on a good winning streak and in really good form but I don't believe coming to Old Trafford is an easy task for anybody."

"We're both in similar positions," said Rio. "They've got a couple of games in hand over us so for us to win this game would be a dent in their ambitions this season, but we've got to make sure we play well."

Manchester United Radio 1413am
    Local and match-going fans can hear the full interview by tuning in to 1413am. Old Trafford's matchday radio station will be on air in Greater Manchester from 13:00 - 20:00 GMT on Saturday.
    Selected 1413am interviews can also be heard online on MU.tv Channel 4.
    The England defender remains optimistic he can get the better of international team-mate Peter Crouch, whose height gives him a massive aerial advantage over all opponents.

"There's many hard games out there but Crouchy brings a different option," concurred Rio. "He's a big, awkward lad to play against but in terms of difficulty he's no different to playing against someone like Michael Owen who's small and quick. He just poses different problems."

Fellow centre-back Mikael Silvestre, meanwhile, is wary of the influence held by Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard.

"Gerrard is the one who inspires all the Liverpool players," he said. "He is a key player for Liverpool and also for England."

Silvestre was the unlikely hero when Benitez last brought his players to Old Trafford, scoring two headers in a 2-1 win over the Spaniard's side, who adopted a zonal marking policy which backfired heavily.

"They were more or less the same type of goals," Mikael recalled. "The way Liverpool defended made it easier for me because I could have a good run up and attack the ball, which is different to when you have someone marking you."

This time around, however, Silvestre expects a far tougher proposition from a team who continue to go from strength to strength under Benitez.

"Liverpool are on a good run and playing well," he said. "They're strong and they've got the confidence that's built on top of being European champions."

Report by Steve Bartram.
    we are still no 2 ...

and past we where unlucky :p
    not for long
    unlucky in the past?
    seriously thats the dumbest thing i read the whole day.
    if thats the case then oh poor QPR..if only they had luck..they too would have a nice trophy cabinet.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    not for long
    unlucky in the past?
    seriously thats the dumbest thing i read the whole day.
    if thats the case then oh poor QPR..if only they had luck..they too would have a nice trophy cabinet.

yea c´mon i was joking on you ....but ok...

we will be it really !!!!
    yea c´mon i was joking on you ....but ok...

we will be it really !!!!
    oh why? you have some crystal ball telling you so?
    lol...if Manure lose this weekend...its third place for them and hopefully ARSE and Sperms can overtake them as well..would love to see Manure finish 5th haha!

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    oh why? you have some crystal ball telling you so?
    lol...if Manure lose this weekend...its third place for them and hopefully ARSE and Sperms can overtake them as well..would love to see Manure finish 5th haha!
    off course allways:D
    a... we will end @ 2nd place !!!
    off course allways:D
    a... we will end @ 2nd place !!!
    i guess thats the difference between Manure and Liverpool players.
    Manure are just playing for 2nd whereas Liverpool are trying their hardest to be 1st..i think thats why we are the form team and why Manure only have 1 win in 2006.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i guess thats the difference between Manure and Liverpool players.
    Manure are just playing for 2nd whereas Liverpool are trying their hardest to be 1st..i think thats why we are the form team and why Manure only have 1 win in 2006.

oh no your wrong bec. ain´t true but getting chelsea seems unpossible in my eyes for both (manu and liverpoool) but i know a lot of manu fans who do that we can be no 1....:p:p
    "I was disappointed it wasn't reported that I said Rio Ferdinand was the best defender in the world and that Wayne Rooney was the best footballer in the world," Eriksson said.

but please not was both are :p:p
    saturday

Birm'ham vs. Portsmouth
    Bolton vs. Man City*
    Everton vs. Arsenal*
    Middlesbrough vs. Wigan
    Newcastle vs. Blackburn
    Tottenham vs. Villa*
    WBA vs. Sunderland*

Sun., Jan. 22
    Chelsea vs. Charlton*
    Man Utd vs. Liverpool*

Mon., Jan. 23
    West Ham vs. Fulham*
    oh no your wrong bec. ain´t true but getting chelsea seems unpossible in my eyes for both (manu and liverpoool) but i know a lot of manu fans who do that we can be no 1....:p:p
    yeh you feel its impossible cos your team has been playing like crap.
    even if Chelski do lose some points..Manure wont be able to catch them unlike Liverpool provided we win our 2 games in hand.
    but yeh if we lose to Chelski in 2 weeks then realistically maybe the title race is over.

YNWA