Comments

• ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    manu won 5:0
    man of the match:Rossi
    Saha 7 Rossi 23 91, Richardson 52 Giggs 68

Much better performance great result.
  • This Is My Space
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/stevejoel/

I'm From Peru.. my space is dedicate to pearl jam my favorite band...
    mp3, video and streaming of our favorite band

sorry but my english is not good!! I hope that you understand me!!
    don't forget visit my space!!

you can find in my space:
    Pearl jam live santiago first night mp3
    Pearl jam live at monterrey mp3 direct download
    videos and streaming
    audio, video and streaming of our favorite band
    steveval25 wrote:
    This Is My Space

I'm From Peru.. my space is dedicate to pearl jam my favorite band...
    mp3, video and streaming of our favorite band

sorry but my english is not good!! I hope that you understand me!!
    don't forget visit my space!!

you can find in my space:
    Pearl jam live santiago first night mp3
    Pearl jam live at monterrey mp3 direct download
    videos and streaming

welcome i understand you !!!
    peru is in the world cub too right!!!
    welcome to friends!!!
    ergie: Rossi and Pique my plus points
    18/1/06 9:58 PM

Fergie Delighted With Young Duo

After seeing his side cruise to a 5-0 victory over Burton Albion, Sir Alex reserved special praise for United youngsters Giuseppe Rossi and Gerard Pique.

Having received criticism for his performance in the away tie ten days ago, Pique played with confidence and composure, whilst the diminuitive Rossi notched two impressive goals.

"Rossi and Pique were my plus points tonight" said Fergie. "I think Giuseppe is improving all the time. He scored two tonight and made two or three fantastic chances with good passes."

Having endured a scrappy draw to Burton ten days ago, Fergie was also keen to praise the "positive attitude" shown by Nigel Clough's spirited side.

"We've had European and Premiership teams come here that haven't shown anything like the positive attitude Burton showed. Most come here and play one up, stack the midfield and bore the pants of everybody", said Sir Alex.

"At least Burton came and played with a bit of belief in themselves."

Despite United's impotence in front of goal at Old Trafford this season, the Reds hit five past Burton without reply, and Fergie thought his side could have had more.

"I think if we'd put the gas on we may have turned out a big score but there's no point in humiliating anyone," added Fergie.

Report by Dominic Atherton.

now liverpool can come and i´m sure we win...
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    not bad..Manure fans are actually happy with the result.
    if i was a fan..i would be embaressed..just by the fact my team needed a replay...
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    not bad..Manure fans are actually happy with the result.
    if i was a fan..i would be embaressed..just by the fact my team needed a replay...

oh come on it can happen ...
    oh come on it can happen ...
    yeh to a shit team like Everton or some other crappy team.
    and yeh even if it happens..its shameful in my opinion.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh to a shit team like Everton or some other crappy team.
    and yeh even if it happens..its shameful in my opinion.

off course for a liverpool fan if manu loose you´ve to say it´s ashame ...:p;)
    off course for a liverpool fan if manu loose you´ve to say it´s ashame ...:p;)
    thats not true...if Liverpool were to suffer the same fate..i wouldnt be proud of needing a replay to beat a smaller club.
    maybe i would be happy..yay we won..but it's not something i would boast aboot.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    thats not true...if Liverpool were to suffer the same fate..i wouldnt be proud of needing a replay to beat a smaller club.
    maybe i would be happy..yay we won..but it's not something i would boast aboot.

than not ....but i am proud of our youngsters !!!
    than not ....but i am proud of our youngsters !!!
    yeh too bad majority of them will have to settle for a career in the Championship or worse in 3 years time.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh too bad majority of them will have to settle for a career in the Championship or worse in 3 years time.

sooner or later they will be there:p:p
    sooner or later they will be there:p:p
    exactly..and thats a bad thing right?!
    looks like you're happy to see youngsters spend their career in the Championship lol

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    exactly..and thats a bad thing right?!
    looks like you're happy to see youngsters spend their career in the Championship lol

he??? sorry i thought you ment cl ???or maybe mizzunderstand each other

ok got it no no i meant championship and cl- everywhere !!!!
    he??? sorry i thought you ment cl ???or maybe mizzunderstand each other

ok got it no no i meant championship and cl- everywhere !!!!
    the Championship is now the new name for the First Division.
    and now the 2nd division is known as the 1st division and so on..
    sorry for the confusion lol..

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:

it´s ok sorry talk to you later have to clean my house...

and our youngsters are on a good way!!!!
    and our youngsters are on a good way!!!!
    Manure used to have better youngsters cos back then the young lads played first team football every week.
    nowadays as competition gets harder...young ones are being neglected for proven quality foreigners.

YNWA
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    *League 1

Heh, proven quality foreigners. Like Silvestre.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
    Hinny wrote:
    *League 1

Heh, proven quality foreigners. Like Silvestre.
    LOL...thats why Manure are rubbish..they have better players on the bench!
    im really glad Silvestre din join Liverpool in the end although that melon head did score 2 against us last season :(

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    LOL...thats why Manure are rubbish..they have better players on the bench!
    im really glad Silvestre din join Liverpool in the end although that melon head did score 2 against us last season :(

that ain´t fair but hey you have to talk like this ...we ain´t rubbish!!!

yeap and he do it again pah!!!

allways a red devil til after death!!!
    allways a red devil til after death!!!
    can't say the same for Silvestre hahaha...unless no other team wants to buy him lol

YNWA
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    leyton orient are on a surge, charlton to the sword next!!!!!! man u and liverpool are pissed cos they are the ones left to fight over scraps
    elmer wrote:
    leyton orient are on a surge, charlton to the sword next!!!!!! man u and liverpool are pissed cos they are the ones left to fight over scraps
    i could see it happen..Leyton Orient upsetting Charlton...definitely everyone's pick for the next giant killing success.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    can't say the same for Silvestre hahaha...unless no other team wants to buy him lol
    ................punsh ...............
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i could see it happen..Leyton Orient upsetting Charlton...definitely everyone's pick for the next giant killing success.
    I hope so, then a home tie against man u would do....but Im not sure they can do it twice, when its expected leyton always let down......I grew up in leyton
    elmer wrote:
    I hope so, then a home tie against man u would do....but Im not sure they can do it twice, when its expected leyton always let down......I grew up in leyton
    Charlton will be harder to upset cos i thought Fulham disgracefully din take Leyton seriously til they went 2 goals down.
    im all for Leyton knocking Manure out if they ever meet haha

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Charlton will be harder to upset cos i thought Fulham disgracefully din take Leyton seriously til they went 2 goals down.
    im all for Leyton knocking Manure out if they ever meet haha

pah we will kick them out ....
    pah we will kick them out ....
    "sure" maybe after a replay? :rolleyes:

YNWA
  • Well,the last working day before the biggest game of the season!

and the last day ladygoodiva has to chicken out of our wager that liverpool are gonna win!!!!!

well..................? lol!

;)
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......