The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• sweety-who robbie???:p:p

btw. i have a cool video for you guys but i don´t know how to bring this file on here...:D

hehe!! robbie was otherwise known as god in these parts of the world!!

still works miracles now and again!!

what have you got for me? tell me tell me??!! im excited now!!
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    hehe!! robbie was otherwise known as god in these parts of the world!!

still works miracles now and again!!

what have you got for me? tell me tell me??!! im excited now!!

you will hate it but i love it allready ;):p
  • you will hate it but i love it allready ;):p

as long as it doesnt involve pictures of rio then i think ill be ok!!!
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    Oh Robbie Fowler the Rangers fan?..... :D
    as long as it doesnt involve pictures of rio then i think ill be ok!!!

it´s a video
    parts of manu vs aston villa

but lucky you
    i am blond it doesn´t work so i can post
  • Oh Robbie Fowler the Rangers fan?..... :D

no,robbie fowler the genius/fat cokehead everton fan!!!
  • it´s a video
    parts of manu vs aston villa

but lucky you
    i am blond it doesn´t work so i can post

shame!! i can imagine it would be some bad football and some even worse haircuts!!!
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    no,robbie fowler the genius/fat cokehead everton fan!!!
    haha..i loved his sniffing and smackhead celebrations against Everton hahahaha!
    great to see "God" score on the weekend...just the best icing on the cake!
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    haha..i loved his sniffing and smackhead celebrations against Everton hahahaha!
    great to see "God" score on the weekend...just the best icing on the cake!

classic fowler finish too! was lovely to watch!
    i´m angry now just saw some seconds even that second of the city match and babes that was never ever a red card not either a yellow one come on ok he

..... but that ´s what i call frustration ok than yellow but red 100% nooooooooo

and btw no bad haircuts:p
    classic fowler finish too! was lovely to watch!
    oh yeh it was classic Robbie!
    what a great saturday it was..Kewell scoring a blinder..Robbie doing his magic against Manure...ah...lets hope this Sunday will be better at Old Trafford..can we get our first win at Old Trafford since Murphy left?!
    COME ON YOU REDS! :D
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    no way we will beat you
    Manchester United starlet Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed he shunned approaches from Valencia and Juventus to stay at Old Trafford.

The Portuguese international has established himself as one of Europe's brightest prospects since joining United from Sporting Lisbon two-and-a-half years ago.

He proved his commitment to The Red Devils by signing a two-year contract extension back in November that ties him to the Premiership outfit until 2010.

However, it has now come to light that some of Europe's biggest clubs have tried to prise him from United despite that bumper deal.

Indeed, the player himself claims he had the chance to leave England, but intends to stay at Old Trafford at least until his current contract expires.

"I want to stay at Manchester United until 2010," Ronaldo told Brazilian newspaper 'Lance'.

"I have proposals from various clubs including Valencia and Juventus, but I want to stay here."

The 20-year-old also went on to insist he has a long way to go before establishing himself as a United great, despite comparisons with the likes of former favourite David Beckham and Brazilian star Ronaldinho.

"I feel very honoured by these comparisons, but I have a long way to go to become Beckham's replacement and to play like Barcelona's Ronaldinho," he added.
    i think Ronaldo might have done well in Valencia..but in Juventus he would be nothing..that team has too much quality and better players in midfield.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i think Ronaldo might have done well in Valencia..but in Juventus he would be nothing..that team has too much quality and better players in midfield.

could be but he will stay with us .....now he have to get his form back and this ...red card and than everthing gonna be allright ...
    there is no file or maybe i am blind,blond :D i don´t know ....:(:(
    i just say some good ronaldo moments i mean really cool ones :D
    Liverpool ace Jamie Carragher they can mount a serious title bid to Chelsea if they can maintain their recent rich vein of form.

The Reds continued their rich vein of form with a hard-fought 1-0 win over Tottenham at the weekend thanks to Harry Kewell's stunning strike.

Rafa Benitez's side will have their championship credentials severely tested in the next few weeks as they play Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal in the next few weeks and Carragher is hoping they can keep pace with leaders Chelsea

"I firmly believe the day will arrive when we win the title," said Carragher.

"It might prove difficult this season, but we will keep going and hope Chelsea slip up."
    thats the spirit Carra!
    the fans too wont give up on the team unless its mathematically over!
    YNWA

YNWA
    http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/9307/giraffe34xx.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!
    Axl that is fukin hysterical :D:D
    http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/9307/giraffe34xx.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!
    Axl that is fukin hysterical :D:D
    lol :D
    goodiva din like it though when i showed it to her ;)
    omg its Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons!
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/content/images/2004/08/03/rio_afro_portrait_225x300.jpg

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/content/images/2004/08/03/rio_afro_portrait_225x300.jpg

off course i don`t like it;)

and i know the pic of rio allready...
    AxlUlrich wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA ah god ma sides are sore!!!!!! hahah wtf is that on his head??!!
    looks like a burst couch
    HAHAHAHAHA ah god ma sides are sore!!!!!! hahah wtf is that on his head??!!
    looks like a burst couch
    lol!
    i think this wrestler looks like Rio with an afro!
    http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/d/doink/06.jpg

YNWA
    not @all :D:p
    Reds Launch Ronaldo Red Card Appeal

United have lodged an appeal over Cristiano Ronaldo's red card during Saturday's derby defeat to Manchester City.

The winger was dismissed by referee Steve Bennett after a lunging tackle on Andy Cole midway through the second half.

Despite making no contact with the former United striker, Ronaldo was handed a straight red by Bennett.

The Football Association confirmed it had received United's claim for wrongful dismissal. It will be heard by a Disciplinary Commission on Tuesday.
    International tournament from 28.01. bis 05.02.2006 @ St. Petersburg/Russland

maybe intresting to see how the offspring(right word) presents theirselfs!!!
    my question for all today is:
    what do you think about Anton Ferdiand ?
    (defending,play etc.)
    my question for all today is:
    what do you think about Anton Ferdiand ?
    (defending,play etc.)
    i think he is good..still has room for improvement..hes not very good at marking players...but hes still young and i think in 2 seasons he will be very good...definitely one for the future.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i think he is good..still has room for improvement..hes not very good at marking players...but hes still young and i think in 2 seasons he will be very good...definitely one for the future.

yea that´s what is in my mind too ...thanx for the confirmation;)