Options

The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• Options
    England-Argentina....
    any predictions? how long do you think David Beckham will last before a fight and a red card comes out?!!!!
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • Options
    amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    England-Argentina....
    any predictions? how long do you think David Beckham will last before a fight and a red card comes out?!!!!

i have money on a draw..as for Becks lol!
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i been supporting Germany for a long time now..so yeh...they are my second favorite national team :)

who is first, Italy? i cannae mind seriously who you support first?
    I don't really bother with International footie i mean i love Scotland and hope they win but meh Rangers are all that matters to me..people always try and use England against Scottish people, silly really cos me - i was born under a union jack
    :)
  • Options
    what is soccer
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    who is first, Italy? i cannae mind seriously who you support first?
    I don't really bother with International footie i mean i love Scotland and hope they win but meh Rangers are all that matters to me..people always try and use England against Scottish people, silly really cos me - i was born under a union jack
    :)
    of course its the Azzurri :)
    i have money on a draw..as for Becks lol!
    Argentina are gonna make an example outta England..its aboot damn time they did well..they have such a strong team and wonderful talent...amazing..i think they are better than Brazil but freeze when it matters..real pity
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    of course its the Azzurri :)

Argentina are gonna make an example outta England..its aboot damn time they did well..they have such a strong team and wonderful talent...amazing..i think they are better than Brazil but freeze when it matters..real pity

hahah that just reminded me of a film Eurotrip, anyone seen it? it's so funny..

so you are an Italy and Liverpool supporting Guns N Roses nut job - HOT! ;)
  • Options
    hahah that just reminded me of a film Eurotrip, anyone seen it? it's so funny..

so you are an Italy and Liverpool supporting Guns N Roses nut job - HOT! ;)
    lol..no i havent

another thing i was wondering..why the hell is Wayne Bridge in the England squad?!
    has he even played one full game for Chelski?!!
    Sven is a moron..his squad selections are based of status and not form..but hey i dont mind ;)
    just that its unfair to the other players who miss out.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    lol..no i havent

another thing i was wondering..why the hell is Wayne Bridge in the England squad?!
    Sven is a moron..his squad selections are based of status and not form..but hey i dont mind ;)

Is Terry playing? footie i mean..or is he too busy with 17yr olds in car parks lol :p
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:

sven is totally useless,we needed to get rid of him months ago so we could have gotten sam allerdyce in and won the world cup again!!
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • Options
    Is Terry playing? footie i mean..or is he too busy with 17yr olds in car parks lol :p
    yeh he might be too busy texting her to service his 4 incher
    sven is totally useless,we needed to get rid of him months ago so we could have gotten sam allerdyce in and won the world cup again!!
    Sven is a good club manager..but when it comes to England haha..i wonder what he's really doing when he's in the stands of an EPL game
    how the hell is SWP in the team too...Murphy has had a way better season so far than him

YNWA
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    :eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK NOW IM SERIOUS.......WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ACTUAL FOOT THREAD!!!!!! :eek: ITS MISSING!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    i know,im gutted we got rid of him. he was my namesake!! superdannymurphy!!

id take him back in a shot. and st. michael
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    OK NOW IM SERIOUS.......WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ACTUAL FOOT THREAD!!!!!! :eek: ITS MISSING!!!!
    no idea..maybe it became too much of a chat than a thread ?
    cant get too personal now with the new rules

YNWA
  • Options
    i know,im gutted we got rid of him. he was my namesake!! superdannymurphy!!

id take him back in a shot. and st. michael
    i know..Murphy was my favorite along with Henchoz

funny how we need a right sider and central defender now..i think those two were unsung heroes
    now with Murphy gone..who is gonna score for us at Old Trafford?!! John O Shea?!! ;)

as for Owen..i cannot forgive him for leaving us 1 day before the season started..hes a Judas to me..

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i know..Murphy was my favorite along with Henchoz

funny how we need a right sider and central defender now..i think those two were unsung heroes
    now with Murphy gone..who is gonna score for us at Old Trafford?!! John O Shea?!! ;)

as for Owen..i cannot forgive him for leaving us 1 day before the season started..hes a Judas to me..

Strong feelings there dude!!! its always the case when we get rid of poeple who have dipped for a while,they always come good for the next club,heskey,henchoz,murphy,owen,baros.

i didnt think henchoz was doing that bad when he was off loaded.
    Murphy was a total shock.

We need to be careful or we could end up as a newcastle type team who never really mount any serious challenge to any competition....
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:

I'm friggin deadly serious!!!!!!!!!!! I was looking for that too!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was starting to get right into that

:mad:
  • Options
    Strong feelings there dude!!! its always the case when we get rid of poeple who have dipped for a while,they always come good for the next club,heskey,henchoz,murphy,owen,baros.

i didnt think henchoz was doing that bad when he was off loaded.
    Murphy was a total shock.

We need to be careful or we could end up as a newcastle type team who never really mount any serious challenge to any competition....
    i dont like what Owen did..he delayed signing a new deal..and if he planned to leave..he could have after Euro 2004 and not wait til one day before our game at White Hart Lane...that would have given Rafa time to find a replacement instead of having 1 striker short..which really was our problem last season..especially with the injuries..so yeh Owen is one of the causes for me that we finished lower than a useless shit team like Everton.

i guess Murphy had no choice cos he wanted regular football..he is way better than Luis Garcia and Darren Potter or any of our right sided players so its one bad sale.

hmm..i dont think we will suffer that fate..we have slightly better quality than Newcastle..and i think by boxing day we will be in the top 5.
    if not..then ill start getting worried..lol

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i been supporting Germany for a long time now..so yeh...they are my second favorite national team :)

really nice nice;)
  • Options
    really nice nice;)
    heh yup...i just went out to get some groceries and i wore my white German kit :D

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    heh yup...i just went out to get some groceries and i wore my white German kit :D

ubs ;) so what you do if germany loose ...
  • Options
    ubs ;) so what you do if germany loose ...
    wont be too down..just a friendly..if they and Italy lose a big game i usually do get alittle upset..but not as depressed as how i feel when Liverpool lose any game!

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    wont be too down..just a friendly..if they and Italy lose a big game i usually do get alittle upset..but not as depressed as how i feel when Liverpool lose any game!

okey so have fun tonight.enjoy the match .;)
  • Options
    okey so have fun tonight.enjoy the match .;)
    thanks..i hope i will!
    will be watching the Argentina game too

YNWA
  • Options
    The Argentina v England game was great up until around the 87th minute! Brilliant 1st half though, top quality entertainment especially considering it was a friendly.
    I don't have to sell my soul, he's already in me

If you've lost your faith in love and music the end won't be long
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,942
    no way !!!!!!!!
    yes i really do believe team usa can win the world cup. they came close last time. if it wasent for the german goalie. he made some sick saves in that game aganinst team usa
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    spain won 5:1
    switserland won 2:0
    uruguay won too
    norway lost 0:1
    Trinidad und Tobago : Bahrain 1:1
    so we see after the second legs who gonna be in germany

27 teams are qualifid yet
  • Options
    good day for current and ex Liverpool players :D
    Smicer getting the only goal in Norway and of course Luis Garcia getting a hat trick(why can't he do so for Liverpool!!?!!) and Nando Morientes too getting a goal :D
    and of course Owen's goals.

not forgetting a great victory for Italy..beating the current Holland side 3-1 isnt easy!
    and a good performance by the German defence finally!
    not a bad weekend of footie :D

YNWA
  • Options
    You rated the USA so you must think Scotland did ok..i know it's a friendly but still!
    I thought you'd be spewing Argentina got beat lol!
    p.s Curbs mentioned in papers today again..he has a get out clause in his contract ;)
  • Options
    You rated the USA so you must think Scotland did ok..i know it's a friendly but still!
    I thought you'd be spewing Argentina got beat lol!
    p.s Curbs mentioned in papers today again..he has a get out clause in his contract ;)
    i rate USA high..and i think they and Angola will be the surprise teams for the next World Cup.
    yeh Scotland did well to get a draw..its just a shame Walter Smith din come in earlier and they improved alittle too late.

argh..Argentina just fell asleep..and Owen's winner lol..i din think it would go in cos Crouch was actually holding Owen back haha..

nah i still think Curbishley has it better at Charlton..they are in a good position and doing well enough to get a European place and for the first time..Charlton actually have a good big squad of quality players to come in for the injured players

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i rate USA high..and i think they and Angola will be the surprise teams for the next World Cup.
    yeh Scotland did well to get a draw..its just a shame Walter Smith din come in earlier and they improved alittle too late.

argh..Argentina just fell asleep..and Owen's winner lol..i din think it would go in cos Crouch was actually holding Owen back haha..

nah i still think Curbishley has it better at Charlton..they are in a good position and doing well enough to get a European place and for the first time..Charlton actually have a good big squad of quality players to come in for the injured players

True about Curbs but at the same time Rangers are bigger team than Charlton and the press are saying he see's it as a stepping stone to England job..i'd still want Burley anyway
    If only Walter had come sooner!!!!! yeh and Ally McCoist!