The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    haha, no problem. I wish the matches were more open :o
    End of the day, it's like klumpie said, it's the result that matters :) I'm just interested in other countries football especially their derbies, i wonder about too much stuff heh
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    End of the day, it's like klumpie said, it's the result that matters :) I'm just interested in other countries football especially their derbies, i wonder about too much stuff heh

haha, no :p it's ok that you ask, it makes sense :) It's something I would wonder about as well if someone told me about it :D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    dkst0426 wrote:
    Where are the mighty Liverpool fans now? :D
    still here and always been...check the previous pages too

congrats to Scholes too..might play for Manure but i won't deny his talent and achievements.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • dkst0426dkst0426 Posts: 523
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    still here and always been...check the previous pages too

I get lost in all the posts written in Dutch and South American leagues. It seems there aren't too many EPL fans here.
    Real Madrid is winning 1-0 :mad:

♪ Juli ♪
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    Real Madrid is winning 1-0 :mad:

Take it easy, there is an hour left. ;)

It's all about the result, but if it's possible to do that with good football then you have to do that. Like Barcelona do.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Take it easy, there is an hour left. ;)

haha. I know :)

But it's still not cool ;) it's not like I'm running around the house breaking stuff because Real Madrid is winning eh :D hahaha.

♪ Juli ♪
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    haha. I know :)

But it's still not cool ;) it's not like I'm running around the house breaking stuff because Real Madrid is winning eh :D hahaha.

hahaha, oh yeah I thought that. I just wanted to calm you down, but it seems you Mrs. Cool already. :D
    Klumpie wrote:
    hahaha, oh yeah I thought that. I just wanted to calm you down, but it seems you Mrs. Cool already. :D

:cool: Oh yeah :cool:

ALTHOUGH SO FAR:

River 2-0 Rosario Central

Real Madrid 2-0 Barcelona

:mad: now THAT sucks.

♪ Juli ♪
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    :cool: Oh yeah :cool:

ALTHOUGH SO FAR:

River 2-0 Rosario Central

Real Madrid 2-0 Barcelona

:mad: now THAT sucks.

The good news is the RvN scored again.
    Klumpie wrote:
    The good news is the RvN scored again.

Well, when doesn't he score? :p haha.

♪ Juli ♪
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    Well, when doesn't he score? :p haha.

Not for Holland anymore, vBasten think he isn't good enough. ;)
    Klumpie wrote:
    Not for Holland anymore, vBasten think he isn't good enough. ;)

eh? :eek:

OK, I think now I get what you mean about vBasten. HE'S FULL OF SHIT! :eek:

♪ Juli ♪
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    eh? :eek:

OK, I think now I get what you mean about vBasten. HE'S FULL OF SHIT! :eek:

I can be abusive to vBasten, but he was a fantastic player and I've alot of respect for him. But the guy is just an idiot when it comes to his coaching capabilities. I can make 1 good team of players that he don't select. And the worse thing of that is that these players are just better.
    Found that pic i was looking for for ages!
    He defo is god in that kit :)

fowler2gi2mf7.jpg
    Found that pic i was looking for for ages!
    He defo is god in that kit :)

fowler2gi2mf7.jpg
    wtf..hahaha...
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    wtf..hahaha...

A true blue ;) i think it was a testimonial or something i will need to find out
    Anyway off topic but this pic is well funny, your sis would kill me for it :p

How persians are made

beta166gk4zv7.gif
    A true blue ;) i think it was a testimonial or something i will need to find out
    Anyway off topic but this pic is well funny, your sis would kill me for it :p

How persians are made

beta166gk4zv7.gif
    nah..Red's his color :D

what!..i might wanna kill you too!!!

YNWA
    There is a footballer missing, if you have any information please help to find him.

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/1601/gerrardlostcq1pr7.jpg
    Klumpie wrote:
    There is a footballer missing, if you have any information please help to find him.

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/1601/gerrardlostcq1pr7.jpg

haha. It's funny about 3 Liverpool fans said to me before the game, he isn't always that great against United.
    haha. It's funny about 3 Liverpool fans said to me before the game, he isn't always that great against United.
    I probably was one of them! ahaha
    will never forget his screamer against United though back in 2002 or something..probably the last time he ever played well against them..
    overall he's been missing whole season yet gets no blame..its amazing how bias our fans and the press can be at times.
    maybe fault lies in Rafa too..he needs to learn how to rotate his middlemen better and stop playing Stevie on the flanks.

YNWA
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    Have you heard about this?

'A naughty sextape starring Dutch goalkeeper Stefan Postma has been posted only after refusing to pay his ex-girlfriend silence money.

The sex tape keeps haunting the 30 year old Postma, showing him and his ex-girlfriend having kinky sex; Postma gets taken in the ass by his girl using a strap-on.

The video already appeared while Postma was goalkeeping at Aston Villa (UK). Last year he quit, afraid the sex tape became public. He prevented this by paying money to an English newspaper.

It appears the ex girlfriend kept a copy. When Postma refused to pay (again), the woman put the video online on YouTube.'

I must warn you that the link contains a graphic sex scene. Since i don't know how old are you people, i don't want the Interpol to come knock on my door here...

http://dump.geenstijl.nl/mediabase/5169/46a192c4/index.html
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
    brhf9 wrote:
    Have you heard about this?

'A naughty sextape starring Dutch goalkeeper Stefan Postma has been posted only after refusing to pay his ex-girlfriend silence money.

The sex tape keeps haunting the 30 year old Postma, showing him and his ex-girlfriend having kinky sex; Postma gets taken in the ass by his girl using a strap-on.

The video already appeared while Postma was goalkeeping at Aston Villa (UK). Last year he quit, afraid the sex tape became public. He prevented this by paying money to an English newspaper.

It appears the ex girlfriend kept a copy. When Postma refused to pay (again), the woman put the video online on YouTube.'

I must warn you that the link contains a graphic sex scene. Since i don't know how old are you people, i don't want the Interpol to come knock on my door here...

Yes, I heard about it. The guy can forget his career in Holland. But he's lucky that he broke his leg 3 weeks ago, so he wont be on the pitch for a couple of months.

But it's sad that his ex-girlfriend put this on the internet, because she didn't get money for it. VERY SAD.
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    I probably was one of them! ahaha
    will never forget his screamer against United though back in 2002 or something..probably the last time he ever played well against them..
    overall he's been missing whole season yet gets no blame..its amazing how bias our fans and the press can be at times.
    maybe fault lies in Rafa too..he needs to learn how to rotate his middlemen better and stop playing Stevie on the flanks.

You were :)
    They also said he hasn't looked that interested recently, my whole team looked like that at 1 point lol. United are strong just now.
  • karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    Klumpie wrote:
    Yes, I heard about it. The guy can forget his career in Holland. But he's lucky that he broke his leg 3 weeks ago, so he wont be on the pitch for a couple of months.

But it's sad that his ex-girlfriend put this on the internet, because she didn't get money for it. VERY SAD.

And what does all that say about her. What a money grabbing soulless B.

That being said, what the hell was he thinking.:D
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
    And what does all that say about her. What a money grabbing soulless B.

That being said, what the hell was he thinking.:D

I don't know, but......well I really don't know. :D
    Klumpie wrote:
    I don't know, but......well I really don't know. :D

A. Don't ever take it up the arse. Unless you're gay and maybe enjoy that.;)

B. Never tape sex that has you in it.
    A. Don't ever take it up the arse. Unless you're gay and maybe enjoy that.;)

B. Never tape sex that has you in it.

I keep that in mind. :p:D

Enjoyed the victory last sunday and the comment of Cocu?
    Klumpie wrote:
    I keep that in mind. :p:D

Enjoyed the victory last sunday and the comment of Cocu?

Which comment would that be. The one that PSV always wins?