Klumpie wrote:
    Too bad that you remind with that. :D

haha, yeah...Nacional won it :o but hey, at least they mentioned it! :D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    haha, yeah...Nacional won it :o but hey, at least they mentioned it! :D

Ah ok, next we will beat them just like you guys will do ;)
  • weekend i hope hamburg will get their first three points of the season
    in frankfurt!!!
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    weekend i hope hamburg will get their first three points of the season
    in frankfurt!!!

Good luck! :)

♪ Juli ♪
  • Pearl_Juli wrote:
    Good luck! :)

thank you so much we really need it 120 % :):)

so vs who is your team playing this weekend?
    i say great match that i wish:):)
  • so saturday pl:
    Bolton vs Liverpool
    Charlton vs Arsenal
    Chelsea vs Aston Villa
    Blackburn vs Wigan
    Everton vs City
    West Ham vs Reading
    Sheffiled United vs Boro
    and Manu vs Newcastle
    Saturday
    BL:
    Nürnberg vs Mainz
    Achen vs Bochum
    Bremen vs Mönchengladbach
    Bieldefeld vs Cotbus
    Wolfsburg vs Bayern
    Frankfurt vs Hamburg
  • Yes yes yes i just read it r Trochowski is nominated for the national team vs slowkia and Georgien !!!!I am so happy for him !!!

bad news for raul he ain´t in the spanish team it seems

and it seems that vdv is back in the middle of next month...
  • Dortmund played vs Hannover 2:2 Hannover really fighted as it seems
  • bad news for raul he ain´t in the spanish team it seems

About time Aragones grew some balls. The complete irony is that the lineup was announced after Raul's double-strike this week.

Alas, one game is no reason to include someone in a squad. He's rather visibly been losing it over the last couple of seasons, so........
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    thank you so much we really need it 120 % :):)

so vs who is your team playing this weekend?
    i say great match that i wish:):)

Thanks for the good wishes :) We play against Velez Sarsfield for the local league. It should be a good match :D

♪ Juli ♪
  • dkst0426 wrote:
    About time Aragones grew some balls. The complete irony is that the lineup was announced after Raul's double-strike this week.

Alas, one game is no reason to include someone in a squad. He's rather visibly been losing it over the last couple of seasons, so........

well well well they can´t play withouth raul not now ...big mistake !!!
  • Pearl_Juli wrote:
    Thanks for the good wishes :) We play against Velez Sarsfield for the local league. It should be a good match :D

You´re welcome:)...sound like that:) so we both hope our teams win:):)
  • Bec. if we don´t win ...we are than on the last place .....so it´s a must that we win...
    Bec. if we don´t win ...we are than on the last place .....so it´s a must that we win...

Good luck lady :)
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Bec. if we don´t win ...we are than on the last place .....so it´s a must that we win...
    woah..din think things were that bad at Hamburg..

big game today again for us....not won at Bolton since Rafa's taken over.
    hopefully we can squeeze a 1-0 cos a draw doesnt look a good result based on the table. we desperately want our first away win of the season too.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!
    YNWA
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • thanx klumpie for the luck and yea it´s that bad but i am still behind them.As a real fan you stay behind ya team no matter what right!!!
    So go HSV Go !!!!

i know that ...that´s bad ....

i just say go Rothosen
    and go Reddevils

:D;):)
    thanx klumpie for the luck and yea it´s that bad but i am still behind them.As a real fan you stay behind ya team no matter what right!!!
    So go HSV Go !!!!

i know that ...that´s bad ....

i just say go Rothosen
    and go Reddevils

:D;):)

HSV is a big club, so I don't hope that they have to go to a lower division. But you have quality enough to do it better then this.
  • Klumpie wrote:
    HSV is a big club, so I don't hope that they have to go to a lower division. But you have quality enough to do it better then this.

than it´s gonna be for the first time and break our record ...bec. since startin off the bl hsv is the only club who wasn´t in the 2nd liga ...i don´t think it will happen...
    than it´s gonna be for the first time and break our record ...bec. since startin off the bl hsv is the only club who wasn´t in the 2nd liga ...i don´t think it will happen...

There has to be a first time ;) but I don't think it's gonna happen. When you have vdVaart back in your team it will go better.

And how do they use Matthijssen I heard he's back, but that isn't the right place for him.
    well well well they can´t play withouth raul not now ...big mistake !!!
    they did pretty well without him in some WC games so i don't think its a major loss..

on the topic of internationals..very happy to see Parker in the England squad..i actually think England can finally go further than a Quarter final team with McClaren but would like to see Beckham in the squad cos their options on the right suck right now.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    they did pretty well without him in some WC games so i don't think its a major loss..

on the topic of internationals..very happy to see Parker in the England squad..i actually think England can finally go further than a Quarter final team with McClaren but would like to see Beckham in the squad cos their options on the right suck right now.

well well ....

that´s cool i think....maybe we will see ...yea me too becks for sure..
  • Klumpie wrote:
    There has to be a first time ;) but I don't think it's gonna happen. When you have vdVaart back in your team it will go better.

And how do they use Matthijssen I heard he's back, but that isn't the right place for him.

not on this i hope....me too and yea when vdv is back everthing gonna be allright i hope so;)

i think this time doll not but i am not sure ...
    but i can´t understand why laas ain´t playing...

troche is playing for sure;)
    AxlUlrich wrote:

poll at eurosport

http://www.eurosport.com/quickpollresult_qst4761.shtml
    not on this i hope....me too and yea when vdv is back everthing gonna be allright i hope so;)

i think this time doll not but i am not sure ...
    but i can´t understand why laas ain´t playing...

troche is playing for sure;)

So he's back in the centrum???
  • Klumpie wrote:

that´s clear...
    Klumpie wrote:
    i agree with RvN and Beckham..but not with Raul considering the quality Spain have in attack.
    hopefully Kuyt can do the business in RvN's absence ;)

YNWA
    that´s clear...

Yep, vBasten is an idiot. He says vNistelrooij doesn't show enough at Real Madrid :confused:
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Yep, vBasten is an idiot. He says vNistelrooij doesn't show enough at Real Madrid :confused:

vBasten should go !!!!!