• KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    Has nobody some news???

PSV won with 2-0 against ADO Den Haag
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Klumpie wrote:
    Has nobody some news???

Awesome! :D congrats.

I don't have any Boca news yet...the game starts in a few hours :) we play Chicago I believe.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    Awesome! :D congrats.

I don't have any Boca news yet...the game starts in a few hours :) we play Chicago I believe.

Thanks, good luck with Boca Juniors :)
    Klumpie wrote:
    Thanks, good luck with Boca Juniors :)

♪ Juli ♪
    Pearl_Juli wrote:

Boca is leading with 1-0, but you should know that. ;)
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Has nobody some news???

geen nieuws is goed nieuws.;)
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
    geen nieuws is goed nieuws.;)

True, do you know already something about Kluivert???
    Klumpie wrote:
    Boca is leading with 1-0, but you should know that. ;)

Yes I do :D I'm watching the game. Now...how do YOU know? haha.

♪ Juli ♪
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    Yes I do :D I'm watching the game. Now...how do YOU know? haha.

Magic ;):D The match is almost done and it's still 0-1

Edit: They won with 0-1 :) Congrats Juli :)
    Klumpie wrote:
    Magic ;):D The match is almost done and it's still 0-1

It's over. We won 1-0.

By the way, Franzoia scored a beautiful goal that wasn't counted because the ref didn't realize the ball went in...lol. So it should've been 2-0 :o

EDIT: yay! We're still on top, and we still have that 2nd half against Gimnasia pending.....so I hope we win that so we are the only team on top :)

♪ Juli ♪
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    It's over. We won 1-0.

By the way, Franzoia scored a beautiful goal that wasn't counted because the ref didn't realize the ball went in...lol. So it should've been 2-0 :o

That was in the last minute???
    Klumpie wrote:
    That was in the last minute???

No, it was like in minute 35 or so I think. But it was a great play, with a great goal, but because the ball came in and bounced, it was hard to tell...but it was definitely in. Too bad the refs were not aware of that, haha.

Were you watching the game or checking the results online? :)

♪ Juli ♪
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    No, it was like in minute 35 or so I think. But it was a great play, with a great goal, but because the ball came in and bounced, it was hard to tell...but it was definitely in. Too bad the refs were not aware of that, haha.

Were you watching the game or checking the results online? :)

I was just checking the score, on this sites you can check almost every match in the world.

http://www1.soccerstand.com/
    http://www.futbol24.com/f24_livenow.html
    Klumpie wrote:
    I was just checking the score, on this sites you can check almost every match in the world.

Cool.

I found this site the other day were you can watch live matches from around the world. I haven't tried it yet though, but it seems pretty awesome :D

http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/

♪ Juli ♪
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    Cool.

I found this site the other day were you can watch live matches from around the world. I haven't tried it yet though, but it seems pretty awesome :D

http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/

That's cool, I know that there are alot of sites where you can watch football. But I don't trust the most of them.
    Klumpie wrote:
    That's cool, I know that there are alot of sites where you can watch football. But I don't trust the most of them.

Yeah. And I think the commentaries are in Chinese :p but hey, at least you get to watch the game...or so I think :D haha. The day I actually try it and works, I'll let people know, lol.

♪ Juli ♪
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    Yeah. And I think the commentaries are in Chinese :p but hey, at least you get to watch the game...or so I think :D haha. The day I actually try it and works, I'll let people know, lol.

Well, I tried already alot of things and it works perfectly. Only sometimes you have chinese commentaries. But I don't do it anymore now, because if you have a wrong site. The computer will become very slow.
  • Newcastle 1 Everton 1

Anyone see it? The linesman was smoking crack.

Cahill gets me more fantasy league points tho!
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    Klumpie wrote:

hey, Nevezis was beaten by Siauliai on the Lithuanian Championship today. 5 x 2!!!
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • evoevo Airdrie, Scotland Posts: 185
    wow, what a weekend! Pearl Jam on Friday and beating the gers (again) on saturday. doesnt get any better than that!!

I dont know what was the best bit, catching one of Mike's picks at the gig or Kenny miller scoring his first goal in front of the rangers fans.
    Hail Hail
    evo wrote:
    wow, what a weekend! Pearl Jam on Friday and beating the gers (again) on saturday. doesnt get any better than that!!

I dont know what was the best bit, catching one of Mike's picks at the gig or Kenny miller scoring his first goal in front of the rangers fans.

Congrats evo, was Jan playing good???
    Klumpie wrote:
    Congrats evo, was Jan playing good???

he done ok. didnt have many chances, hit a good shot in the first half but it was saved.

injured his angle walking off the pitch at the end of the game and is struggling to be fit for the game tomorow.
    Hail Hail
    evo wrote:
    he done ok. didnt have many chances, hit a good shot in the first half but it was saved.

injured his angle walking off the pitch at the end of the game and is struggling to be fit for the game tomorow.

ah thanks, I hope he's fit for tomorrow.
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Newcastle 1 Everton 1

Anyone see it? The linesman was smoking crack.

Cahill gets me more fantasy league points tho!
    lol am glad the ref screwed them Scums with that Ameobi goal...too bad Newcastle din win :(
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    lol am glad the ref screwed them Scums with that Ameobi goal...too bad Newcastle din win :(

saw the end of the Liverpool game on saturday after ours had finished. Riise's goal was awesome.
    Hail Hail
    evo wrote:
    saw the end of the Liverpool game on saturday after ours had finished. Riise's goal was awesome.
    when does Riise score a bad goal really? haha!
    it's amazing how defenders still give him so much space knowing that he can do alot from distance!
    glad we're playing well..could be better though..look forward to the Gala game and Bolton one this week.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:

haha Least some1 in your family was we bit happy with the linesman ;)
    haha Least some1 in your family was we bit happy with the linesman ;)
    oh there were more than one...I was delighted too!
    too bad that hooligan equalised :|

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    oh there were more than one...I was delighted too!
    too bad that hooligan equalised :|

Criminal lol
    Criminal lol
    lol din mean it that way this time round ;)
    but yeh..i think he's such a dirty player

YNWA