The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• Klumpie wrote:
    Doll is a good trainer, he is not responsable for this. the players are!!!

i know but we can´t drop out the whole team but next week is playoff so a week to think for doll
    maybe he doesn´t want anymore bec. the team is not that showing what he wants ...

the hsv reserves(II) are on place no 1
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    i know but we can´t drop out the whole team but next week is playoff so a week to think for doll
    maybe he doesn´t want anymore bec. the team is not that showing what he wants ...

the hsv reserves(II) are on place no 1

In Holland we had test teams after they throw out their coach, how much teams, do you think, were actually going to play better (score more points)????
  • Klumpie wrote:
    In Holland we had test teams after they throw out their coach, how much teams, do you think, were actually going to play better (score more points)????

none???
    none???

Yep, none did better. A team like ADO Den Haag that kept their trainer after 8 lost matches had more points then the teams that throw out their trainer.
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Yep, none did better. A team like ADO Den Haag that kept their trainer after 8 lost matches had more points then the teams that throw out their trainer.

i knew it and by the way doll is a hamburger boy so we should keep him!!!
    i knew it and by the way doll is a hamburger boy so we should keep him!!!

So it's simple keep your coach and go further with practicing. You just have to break the circle. ;)
  • Klumpie wrote:
    So it's simple keep your coach and go further with practicing. You just have to break the circle. ;)

yeap so i hope it will be soo !!!
    yeap so i hope it will be soo !!!

A draw against Eintracht Frankfurt in Frankfurt isn't that bad. If you have to play the next match at home then you have to win.
  • Klumpie wrote:
    A draw against Eintracht Frankfurt in Frankfurt isn't that bad. If you have to play the next match at home then you have to win.

yes we play home on the 14 vs schalke
    yes we play home on the 14 vs schalke

If you win of a big club like Schalke then it will all be good.
  • Klumpie wrote:
    If you win of a big club like Schalke then it will all be good.

so the team has to give all .....
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    Manu one 2:0 vs Newcastle!!!!

so hope in two weeks that hamburg can win,too.
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    Rangers 1 Aberdeen 0

Scoring at 88mins is very sweet.. where is Glaswegian?? :D

winagainsysheepfm9.jpg
    Wohoo!!! vBommel and vNistelrooij will not play under vBasten anymore in the Dutch team. Both players have no trust in Bassie anymore.

vBommel was selected for the next 2 matches and vNistelrooij was called after Huntelaar coulndn't play after his injury.
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Boca Juniors VS. Velez Sarsfield...

what a freakin' AMAZING game that was!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

We were losing 2-0 on the first half, they sent off one of our players at the end of the 1st half. Then about the middle of the 2nd half they sent out a Velez player. WE CAME BACK, TURNED IT AROUND AND SCORED 3 GOALS DURING THE 2nd HALF! :) That game had everything.

So yeah, we won 3-2 in the best way ever with a surreal come back. I LOVE THIS TEAM! :D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    Rangers 1 Aberdeen 0

winagainsysheepfm9.jpg

Jersey=$80

Ball=$50

Your team scoring a goal in the last minute or two= PRICELESS :D

Congrats girl! :) go go power RANGERS! :p

♪ Juli ♪
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    Pearl_Juli wrote:

We were losing 2-0 on the first half, they sent off one of our players at the end of the 1st half. Then about the middle of the 2nd half they sent out a Velez player. WE CAME BACK, TURNED IT AROUND AND SCORED 3 GOALS DURING THE 2nd HALF! :) That game had everything.

So yeah, we won 3-2 in the best way ever with a surreal come back. I LOVE THIS TEAM! :D

Saw the highlights for this one. Man, that looked like a great game. Palacio seems to be on the top of his form. Good for you, 'chica'!!
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
    brhf9 wrote:
    Saw the highlights for this one. Man, that looked like a great game. Palacio seems to be on the top of his form. Good for you, 'chica'!!

Yep yep. He's been doing great :D and it seems they'll get him to stay with us for at least 4 more years :)

Now it seems things are gonna get tough for Boca though. We're seeing a lot of yellow and red cards....like they want to get us out of the way. We already won the championship back to back...I guess they just want someone else to win it, eh? But we'll get it anyway :D hehehehhehehehehhe.

♪ Juli ♪
  • TowermanTowerman Posts: 228
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    Yep yep. He's been doing great :D and it seems they'll get him to stay with us for at least 4 more years :)

Now it seems things are gonna get tough for Boca though. We're seeing a lot of yellow and red cards....like they want to get us out of the way. We already won the championship back to back...I guess they just want someone else to win it, eh? But we'll get it anyway :D hehehehhehehehehhe.

just saw the highlights too, what a game really... I don't know how many times already I've seen Boca coming back like this and Palacio keeps showing that he's pure class. Though I don't agree with you about the referee, from what I saw Palacio was lucky to not get sent off when he kicked a rival from behind, that could've changed everything, but well next sunday is the "super clasico" and River just like last week, conceided a goal in the last minute to a 1-1 draw.
    speaking as a child of the 90's
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Rangers 1 Aberdeen 0

winagainsysheepfm9.jpg
    lol congrats...unfortunately my weekend hasnt been as good cos of crappy finishing and a blind linesman lol..
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    Towerman wrote:
    just saw the highlights too, what a game really... I don't know how many times already I've seen Boca coming back like this and Palacio keeps showing that he's pure class. Though I don't agree with you about the referee, from what I saw Palacio was lucky to not get sent off when he kicked a rival from behind, that could've changed everything, but well next sunday is the "super clasico" and River just like last week, conceided a goal in the last minute to a 1-1 draw.

Oh yes! forgot about that...haha. We were lucky for real! lol. That was a direct red.

Yeah, I didn't mean to say that the ref was bad, but that we *might* start experiencing more yellows and reds...or maybe I'm just paranoid! :p haha.

Well hey, the superclasico is a whole different game, even if River hasn't been as powerful, they might suddenly be on that game, lol. So I still remain cautious about it and hold my "respect" to the team...haha.

♪ Juli ♪
  • dkst0426dkst0426 Posts: 523
    20Legend

Enough said :D
    dkst0426 wrote:
    20Legend

Enough said :D

I saw the Manu game early in the morning.... Solskjaer scored the goals but Christiano Ronaldo was the man of the game.
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    even I still remain cautious about it and hold my "respect" to the team...haha.

hahah cool, cause nowdays none of their rivals seems to do so.. ha
  • dkst0426dkst0426 Posts: 523
    Towerman wrote:
    I saw the Manu game early in the morning.... Solskjaer scored the goals but Christiano Ronaldo was the man of the game.
    Man of the match, and that he may have been, but to see Ole banging them in again after all this time warms the cockles of my heart.
    Pearl_Juli wrote:

Congrats Juli, amentvedder and the rest!!
    Two Vans snub Holland

Mark van Bommel denies Van Basten

Written by: Michiel van Blommestein
    ZEIST, MUNICH, MADRID, Oct 2 (Sw) - Mark van Bommel and Ruud van Nistelrooy have both indicated they are unwilling to appear for Holland under Marco van Basten.

Both stars were dropped by Van Basten after the World Cup in Germany. The coach has had a torrid relationship with the players ever since he got the job in 2004.

This weekend however Van Basten called up midfielder Van Bommel again, courtesy of his recent performances for Bayern Munich, and contacted with the Real Madrid striker about possibly filling in for injured Ajax hitman Klaas Jan Huntelaar. Holland is to play a crucial Euro 2008 qualifier against Bulgaria on 7 October.

Both players however turned down the ouvertures. Van Bommel has stated he refuses to play under Van Basten again, while Van Nistelrooy said there us "too little mutual confidence."

Van Nistelrooy had a war of words with Van Basten earlier this month, when he said the Holland supremo selected on personal preference rather than footballing qualities.

"We took notice of and respect the decision of Mark van Bommel. We will not replace either Van Bommel or Huntelaar and focus on the important match against Bulgaria.
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    lol congrats...unfortunately my weekend hasnt been as good cos of crappy finishing and a blind linesman lol..

It was scrappy Liverpool were unlucky and yeh the linesman was smoking crack
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    Jersey=$80

Ball=$50

Your team scoring a goal in the last minute or two= PRICELESS :D

Congrats girl! :) go go power RANGERS! :p

:D 3 goals in the 2nd half for you's!! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!

hehe as for us i was sitting there thinking, why do i bother?! why do i waste all my money to sit here feeling like this ..then SEBO scored and i remembered why :D the place erupted!
    Klumpie wrote:
    Two Vans snub Holland

Mark van Bommel denies Van Basten

Written by: Michiel van Blommestein
    ZEIST, MUNICH, MADRID, Oct 2 (Sw) - Mark van Bommel and Ruud van Nistelrooy have both indicated they are unwilling to appear for Holland under Marco van Basten.

Both stars were dropped by Van Basten after the World Cup in Germany. The coach has had a torrid relationship with the players ever since he got the job in 2004.

This weekend however Van Basten called up midfielder Van Bommel again, courtesy of his recent performances for Bayern Munich, and contacted with the Real Madrid striker about possibly filling in for injured Ajax hitman Klaas Jan Huntelaar. Holland is to play a crucial Euro 2008 qualifier against Bulgaria on 7 October.

Both players however turned down the ouvertures. Van Bommel has stated he refuses to play under Van Basten again, while Van Nistelrooy said there us "too little mutual confidence."

Van Nistelrooy had a war of words with Van Basten earlier this month, when he said the Holland supremo selected on personal preference rather than footballing qualities.

"We took notice of and respect the decision of Mark van Bommel. We will not replace either Van Bommel or Huntelaar and focus on the important match against Bulgaria.

Do you like Van Basten?? What do you think of players doing that when a crucial Euro 2008 qualifier against Bulgaria is to be played? I don't know anything about the situation but it seems sad when there is such important games, isn't it forget the wrangles for now and get qualified?!