• Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    i could "kotzen"
    a united shirt =65 euro +name number on it =90 euros
    ::(:(:(

both today the match 5,20 euros
    (but i just juse internet now...)
    hah
    i just got the latest Liverpool Champions League kit with Carragher 23 with the limited 5 times winners badge and champions badge for like 64 pounds including shipping(not sure how much that is in Euros)
    also got the new Italy away kit with del piero 7 but that was alot cheaper cos u can find them in stores.
    next ill get the Germany WC kit...wanna see how their away one looks
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    hah
    i just got the latest Liverpool Champions League kit with Carragher 23 with the limited 5 times winners badge and champions badge for like 64 pounds including shipping(not sure how much that is in Euros)
    also got the new Italy away kit with del piero 7 but that was alot cheaper cos u can find them in stores.
    next ill get the Germany WC kit...wanna see how their away one looks

oh you lucky one ...my family won´t buy me one
    they would say i´m creazy the german looks good as i remember lol
  • Options
    oh you lucky one ...my family won´t buy me one
    they would say i´m creazy the german looks good as i remember lol
    i love collecting kits hah..and it was my birthday recently too so i got some as gifts heh.
    i used to buy alot more but nowadays i just buy Liverpool,Italy,Germany and Ireland for every season.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    Sao Paulo booked their place in the final of the Fifa World Club Championship with a thrilling 3-2 win over Al-Ittihad.

Marcio Amoroso was the hero for the Brazilians with two goals to help see off Al-Ittihad

Amoroso broke the deadlock for the South American champions on 16 minutes, but Mohammed Noor drew Al-Ittihad level on 33 minutes with his second goal in the competition.

Former Borussia Dortmund ace Amoroso restored Sao Paulo's lead two minutes after the break.

The impressive Amoroso won Sao Paulo a penalty on 57 minutes after being felled by Redha Tukar and Ceni Rogerio duly converted from the spot.

Al-Ittihad refused to lie down and Hamad Al Montashari reduced the arrears on 68 minutes to give the Saudi Arabian side hope.

Al-Ittihad pushed forward in search of an equaliser, but Sao Paulo held on to take the win and set up a meeting with the winners of the Liverpool v Deportivo Saprissa semi-final.

watched the first half..must say Sao Paulo din play too well.
    nice to see Amoroso score..used to play for Parma and Dortmund so im biased lol

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i love collecting kits hah..and it was my birthday recently too so i got some as gifts heh.
    i used to buy alot more but nowadays i just buy Liverpool,Italy,Germany and Ireland for every season.

that´s cool i had hsv kits when i was a kid...
  • Options
    that´s cool i had hsv kits when i was a kid...
    i always wanted a Dortmund kit..but when i was young they din have my size
    now? i just cant find them cept for online

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i always wanted a Dortmund kit..but when i was young they din have my size
    now? i just cant find them cept for online

i see i´m sorry

anyways tonight

United v Wigan
    Premiership | 20:00 | Wed 14 De

united will bash them away:p
    trust me :p;)

go united :D
  • Options
    i see i´m sorry

anyways tonight

United v Wigan
    Premiership | 20:00 | Wed 14 De

united will bash them away:p
    trust me :p;)

go united :D
    Wigan were impressive last weekend at Stamford Bridge
    i can see Wigan getting a point at least.
    even when they lost to Liverpool 3-0..they played pretty well.

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Wigan were impressive last weekend at Stamford Bridge
    i can see Wigan getting a point at least.
    even when they lost to Liverpool 3-0..they played pretty well.

i know ;) but hey i need my belivin that "we " can win :p;)
  • Options
    i know ;) but hey i need my belivin that "we " can win :p;)
    i want Manure to lose of course..but best if Chelski lose this weekend to ARSE-anal.
    then Liverpool would be 12 points behind with 2 games in hand ;)

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i want Manure to lose of course..but best if Chelski lose this weekend to ARSE-anal.
    then Liverpool would be 12 points behind with 2 games in hand ;)

see that´s the diffrent between us
    the same: the chelsea loose and drop points but not united:p
  • Options
    see that´s the diffrent between us
    the same: the chelsea loose and drop points but not united:p
    Chelski need to lose more points as soon as possible if any of our teams wanna catch them!
    we both gotta go to Stamford Bridge in 06 too and try to steal the points there..tough..

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Chelski need to lose more points as soon as possible if any of our teams wanna catch them!
    we both gotta go to Stamford Bridge in 06 too and try to steal the points there..tough..

what a great idear;)

:D:D

we will see :)

if it is in march maybe possible
  • Options
    14 December 2005
    YOU ALL HATE ME!
    Fergie storms out of briefing after 74 secs
    By David Anderson

ALEX FERGUSON took just 74 seconds to tell fans who is responsible for Manchester United's crumbling empire: Not him!

He refused to take any questions ahead of tonight's crucial Premiership match against Wigan and blamed the media for the club's problems after finishing bottom of his Champions League group and losing ground on title leaders Chelsea.

Later, on the club's website, in response to the criticism of the club's faltering form, he accused the press of trying to derail the club by driving a wedge between the players and the supporters.

(not me..........)
  • Options
    EWELL: HE'S THE GREATEST
    By Alan Nixon

SIR ALEX Ferguson was last night hailed as the greatest living manager by Wigan boss Paul Jewell, who nevertheless hopes to add to Manchester United's woes tonight.

Fergie is facing mounting criticism as his side reels from going out of Europe and falling further behind Premiership leaders Chelsea.

But Jewell is stunned by the level of abuse Ferguson is getting and said: "The stick is laughable. He has been the best manager this country has had in 20 years.

"He has won every trophy including the European Cup. People have short memories but that is what managers have to live with.

"His record is second to none and probably will be for 100 years."

Jewell, who takes his side to Old Trafford this evening, added: "United have had a difficult time but they are still a side that you have to respect.
  • Options
    what a great idear;)

:D:D

we will see :)

if it is in march maybe possible
    dunnoe aboot Manure..but we play Chelski in Feb..

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    dunnoe aboot Manure..but we play Chelski in Feb..

i don´t know yet ....bec. getting info´s from when where they play ain´t easy
  • Options
    but on 22/01/06 we are enemies for that night bec. Liverpool is coming:D
  • Options
    but on 22/01/06 we are enemies for that night bec. Liverpool is coming:D
    yep i know..will be an interesting game ;)

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yep i know..will be an interesting game ;)

yes more intresting than any match yet ;)
  • Options
    yes more intresting than any match yet ;)

sure to be a battle! to me its more exciting than us and chelski,us and the mancs always makes for a good game. usually clean stuff too!!!
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • Options
    sure to be a battle! to me its more exciting than us and chelski,us and the mancs always makes for a good game. usually clean stuff too!!!

we will beat ya:p;);D for shure ...........:p
  • Options
    we will beat ya:p;);D for shure ...........:p

you wanna have a little wager on that? ;) !!
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • Options
    you wanna have a little wager on that? ;) !!

what´s the wager??;)

ok if liverpool win i run in the stadtpark here while hsv train ok...i will disgrace oneself or you say embarrass myself
    and if united win you´ve to do me a favor ok?
  • Options
    what´s the wager??;)

ok if liverpool win i run in the stadtpark here while hsv train ok...i will disgrace oneself or you say embarrass myself
    and if united win you´ve to do me a favor ok?

Deal!! i will bear my backside in the window of a top high street retailers!!!
  • Options
    ok shake in;)-or shake hands
    and if nobody wins ?
  • Options
    Deal!! i will bear my backside in the window of a top high street retailers!!!

that´s a bit to rough you really belive that liverpool win ...sss
  • Options
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options

YNWA