Options

The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yer should have had a decent summer..Baggies surviving...
    next summer though..hmm...:)

i hopeeeeeeeeeeeeee sooo ;):D
  • Options
    United v Wigan
    Premiership Wed 14 Dec 8 p.m.

and if they don´t win
    i will kick their asses
    each of them

go united:D
    come on ;)
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    United v Wigan
    Premiership Wed 14 Dec 8 p.m.

and if they don´t win
    i will kick their asses
    each of them

go united:D
    come on ;)
    COME ON WIGAN!!! ;)
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    COME ON WIGAN!!! ;)

sweety i like ya ...but in this case we never find a point :D

4 ever united:p

and they have and will win :D
  • Options
    sweety i like ya ...but in this case we never find a point :D

4 ever united:p

and they have and will win :D
    Wigan are a waaaaaaaay better team than crappy Everton.
    they can definitely get a draw or maybe even a 1-0 ;)
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Wigan are a waaaaaaaay better team than crappy Everton.
    they can definitely get a draw or maybe even a 1-0 ;)

well than i take the tv and everytime maunited near the goal of wigan i Move it:D lol
  • Options
    well than i take the tv and everytime maunited near the goal of wigan i Move it:D lol
    if that works..im gonna get a smaller tv to move around ;)

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    if that works..im gonna get a smaller tv to move around ;)

:p:p:p no i buy all smaller tv than;)

see my love for united ;)
  • Options
    :p:p:p no i buy all smaller tv than;)

see my love for united ;)
    good luck paying for so many tvs!
    if i had that kinda money..i rather just buy the club lol

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    good luck paying for so many tvs!
    if i had that kinda money..i rather just buy the club lol

well i don´t have that money lol:D but if i have the money i buy united ;):D

bec. than i think manu is in good hands;) lol
  • Options
    well i don´t have that money lol:D but if i have the money i buy united ;):D

bec. than i think manu is in good hands;) lol
    lol..
    i like Manure being under the Glazers..its only a matter of time that Manure go broke and play in the Coca Cola Championship ;)

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    lol..
    i like Manure being under the Glazers..its only a matter of time that Manure go broke and play in the Coca Cola Championship ;)

:(:(:( you´re not friendly ....i hope it wont happen ....
  • Options
    :(:(:( you´re not friendly ....i hope it wont happen ....
    hehe...thats how much i hate Manure ;)
    nah it wont happen..but who knows? look at poor Leeds

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    hehe...thats how much i hate Manure ;)
    nah it wont happen..but who knows? look at poor Leeds

it´s ok;) nevermind

nobody knows :(...but i i will love them where ever they are and play:);)
    but hey if fergie really goes in summer
    than they need german quality;)

otmar hitzfeldt -look what he´s done with bayern munic;):D
  • Options
    it´s ok;) nevermind

nobody knows :(...but i i will love them where ever they are and play:);)
    but hey if fergie really goes in summer
    than they need german quality;)

otmar hitzfeldt -look what he´s done with bayern munic;):D
    hes a good choice as a replacement..what manure need actually isnt a manager but better players.
    their youngsters and veterans just arent doing the job.
    only Rooney,Park and Van der Sar seem to be giving 100% every game

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    hes a good choice as a replacement..what manure need actually isnt a manager but better players.
    their youngsters and veterans just arent doing the job.
    only Rooney,Park and Van der Sar seem to be giving 100% every game

giggs ain´t bad:D
    ok and rio :D i hope he´s finding back to his "roots" of playing ...he was so damn cool on the ball etc. where is it gone too ..
    last game i was ok show more ;)
    i don´t know what to change @the moment
    bec. i think fergi can handle this and even some divas@manu ...;):D
  • Options
    giggs ain´t bad:D
    ok and rio :D i hope he´s finding back to his "roots" of playing ...he was so damn cool on the ball etc. where is it gone too ..
    last game i was ok show more ;)
    i don´t know what to change @the moment
    bec. i think fergi can handle this and even some divas@manu ...;):D
    am not a fan of Fergie..but i can see how he has transformed this club.
    he just needs better players..and he wont get them with Chelski around.

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    am not a fan of Fergie..but i can see how he has transformed this club.
    he just needs better players..and he wont get them with Chelski around.

i am a huge fan of fergi so it would "kill" me if he leaves manu but all ...got an end;)
    new players would be the wrong sign...
  • Options
    that´s why i love him;):

Rio Refusing To Give Up

Rio Ferdinand admits the team's pride was dealt a hurtful blow following their Champions League elimination in Lisbon last week, but, contrary to what some critics may believe, the defender insists all is not lost.

The 27-year-old is the first to concede that United's lack of precision in front of goal has cost them dearly this season, not least against Benfica when failure to score a second goal cost the Reds a place in both the Champions League knock-out stages and the UEFA Cup.

Nevertheless, Ferdinand maintains that the continual creation of goalscoring opportunities will eventually lead to a change in United's fortunes.

"It's not all doom and gloom and we're still upbeat," he told ManUtd.com at the launch of a special educational DVD, 'Everyday United' which encourages people to build physical activity and sport into their everyday lives.

"We put on a decent performance against Everton and had enough chances to win two games but it wasn't to be. We are doing the best we can but things have not been going along the right lines for us, especially at home.

"Maybe the criticism is blown out of proportion but it's part of being at a massive club.

"It's been a tough few days because going out of Europe is never easy," he conceded. "We have the capabilities to be in the next round but you are never given anything in this game.

"We've got to become more clinical, defend as a team and ensure we get some consistency to our football."
    Rio Ferdinand
    "Nobody wants to go out at any stage, let alone the group stages - that was the most disappointing thing. But this is a time for us to come together.

"We know people are looking at us to see how we'll react. We didn't get a great result against Everton but there were at least a few positives to take out of the performance.

"If we weren't creating chances and we looked like we weren't ever going to score then we'd have something to worry about.

"But in the majority of our games we've created chances especially in the league; we just haven't been able to convert them. That's been story of our season so far, we've created chances but not really capitalised on them."

United have the chance to re-ignite their title charge on Wednesday night when they entertain Wigan for the first time in their history.

"We have the capabilities to be in the European knock-out stages but you are never given anything in this game."
    Rio Ferdinand
    "They've surprised people this season," says Ferdinand. "They've got a lot of experience and have a number of internationals in their side so we won't be taking them lightly.

"Their biggest strength is their team spirit and I'm sure they'll rely on that in the coming months."

Ferdinand believes the Reds must put together a consistent run of form in the league, only then can United think about pushing Chelsea for the title.

"We need to get our own house in order before we can think about Chelsea," he said. "We've got to become more clinical, defend results as a team a lot better than we have been doing and ensure we get some consistency to our football.
  • Options
    i am a huge fan of fergi so it would "kill" me if he leaves manu but all ...got an end;)
    new players would be the wrong sign...
    wrong sign?!
    dunnoe what u mean there..but thats what they need..
    wrong sign maybe cos Rio and Ronaldo will be on the bench where they deserve to be ;)

YNWA
  • Options
    sorry :

A club like United hasn't got time to endure periods of change and getting used to situations.

"You've got to get into things straight away, there's no time for waiting. That's probably the hardest thing for any club to achieve and that's the situation we're in at the moment."
  • Options
    the amount Manure are wasting on his wages he better not give up lol..
    its easy to say words..putting them to use is another question altogether.

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    the amount Manure are wasting on his wages he better not give up lol..
    its easy to say words..putting them to use is another question altogether.

he will :p

and if not i travel to manchester and put fire under his sexy ass:D:p;)
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    wrong sign?!
    dunnoe what u mean there..but thats what they need..
    wrong sign maybe cos Rio and Ronaldo will be on the bench where they deserve to be ;)

i meant first fire up what you´ve and than buy ....:D

well would be cool if R+R would be like the K+K in germany:D
    just joking ...
    what ever fergi does ..he should do
    even if he puts both on the bench ;)
    oh no ....
    i can´t live with that
    but ronaldo ok maybe for awhile but he do that allready with ronaldo
    but not rio no way;)
  • Options
    i meant first fire up what you´ve and than buy ....:D

well would be cool if R+R would be like the K+K in germany:D
    just joking ...
    why waste time firing them up?
    these newer players have been at Manure for 3-5 years and they arent doing the business.

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    why waste time firing them up?
    these newer players have been at Manure for 3-5 years and they arent doing the business.

i meant cut fee
    harder trainny

but i´ve to go to work now so keep all in mind i am back in 7 hours

and hell who should we buy ???
    hello!!!!
  • Options
    i meant cut fee
    harder trainny

but i´ve to go to work now so keep all in mind i am back in 7 hours

and hell who should we buy ???
    hello!!!!
    they should be already training as hard as possible

many players they can buy..many...they dont have to be big names..if their scouts suck at their job then yeh..they arent gonna get quality.

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    they should be already training as hard as possible

many players they can buy..many...they dont have to be big names..if their scouts suck at their job then yeh..they arent gonna get quality.

i think so :p

i don´t know about the scouts system over there yet....
  • Options
    Fergie: Fans And Players Need To Stick Together

Sir Alex Ferguson pointed an accusatory finger at the national press on Tuesday, claiming they are trying to "fragment the club" with talk of a crisis at United.

The Reds crashed out of Europe last week with defeat to Benfica in Lisbon, and dropped crucial points against Everton at the weekend.

There is no doubting that United’s challenge to Chelsea has fallen someway short this season, resulting in the 12-point gap that exists between the two sides in the league. But Sir Alex says the club is far from crisis.

Talking to a select few reporters from ManUtd.com, PA, Reuters and local radio, Sir Alex Ferguson said:

“Shielding the players [from criticism], I can’t really judge that because I don’t know how many of the players read newspapers. I certainly don’t bother with it.

“I know exactly where it comes from,” he added. “They have a hatred of Manchester United. It’s always been there. It goes with the territory, I suppose, with us being such a high profile club. I can understand it a little, but they go over the top.

“They are trying to fragment the club; the players from the supporters, and the supporters from the players. But I think our fans are aware of it. I don’t think they will fall into that trap.

“I make the point and I make it strongly, we are at our best when the fans are right behind us. That is the only thing that should matter to us. We have to stick together.”

The supporters will be key again on Wednesday night as United, now third, look to make up lost ground on Chelsea. The 12-point gap could be reduced to nine if the Reds beat Wigan in what is their game in hand on the league leaders.

"[The press] try to fragment the club; the players from the supporters, and the supporters from the players. But I think our fans are aware of it. I don't think they will fall into that trap."
    Sir Alex Ferguson
    “There is always a fantastic role for our fans to play. That has been proved so many times. You just have to look at when we beat Chelsea a few weeks ago, they were up for it. And when they are up for it, we get up for it with them.

“It has always been that way at this club – the supporters are a fundamental part of our success.”

The Reds missed a golden opportunity against Everton to keep the difference between themselves and Chelsea at ten points, which could have been reduced to seven with a win over Wigan on Wednesday.

“We’ve all got a problem because Chelsea’s consistency makes it difficult to win the league,” said Sir Alex.

“If you look at our present points total it is better than four of the last six seasons. Most of the teams below Chelsea would think that they are doing quite well. That’s a problem for all of the teams, not just Manchester United.

“I thought that, for an hour on Sunday, we played some excellent football and creat
  • Options
    i could "kotzen"
    a united shirt =65 euro +name number on it =90 euros
    ::(:(:(

both today the match 5,20 euros
    (but i just juse internet now...)