Options

The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• Options
    yeap we are still there but come on why is everthing so ruddy .............
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Result!!!!!!!!!!

everton should be dissappointed,plenty of chances for a second.......

still,the redmen are on the march!!!!
    yeh..they had a number of good chances..well i guess thats relegation candidates quality of finishing ;)
    Phil Neville had a great game too along with Richard Wright.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh..they had a number of good chances..well i guess thats relegation candidates quality of finishing ;)
    Phil Neville had a great game too along with Richard Wright.

and you ´re happy now ???P:p lol i´m not would have been better if ......i don´t know ....ok just had some clashes with some "real die hard fans"

well i myself support manu allways.....:);):D
  • Options
    and you ´re happy now ???P:p lol i´m not would have been better if ......i don´t know ....ok just had some clashes with some "real die hard fans"

well i myself support manu allways.....:);):D
    nah i aint happy...I WANNA BE TOP! :D
    but of course..its always nice to be above Manure in the league :)
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    nah i aint happy...I WANNA BE TOP! :D
    but of course..its always nice to be above Manure in the league :)

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:p but hey we will be no 2 :p
  • Options
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:p but hey we will be no 2 :p
    not for the next 6 days ;)
    Manure will definitely be 2nd next week if they get a draw cos we dont have a game til dec 26th

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    not for the next 6 days ;)
    Manure will definitely be 2nd next week if they get a draw cos we dont have a game til dec 26th

ubs ....ok ........i forget that ;)
  • Options
    http://tinypic.com/i5qkjt.gif

4 ever:p:D;):)

i hope it works;)
  • Options
    but not good enough..Everton the lowest scorers of the EPL still managed a goal ;)

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    but not good enough..Everton the lowest scorers of the EPL still managed a goal ;)

schhhhhhhhhhhhhh....it´s only bec. I´m not with him lol:D;)
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    It's great to see ManUre struggle like this. Brings a tear to my eye :)

that ain´t great:p it really brings tears in my eyes:(;)
  • Options
    Hamburg vs Slavia Prag on Thursday in Hamburg:p

and who gonna win ??Off course
    HSV ;)
  • Options
    Inter beat Milan 3-2 first time since March 2002! And what a game it was, a true classic and no crowd trouble this time. If Adriano can keep his form Juve better watch out.

Forza Nerazzurri!
  • Options
    Inter beat Milan 3-2 first time since March 2002! And what a game it was, a true classic and no crowd trouble this time. If Adriano can keep his form Juve better watch out.

Forza Nerazzurri!

i saw the match classy:D
  • Options
    iggs Bemoans Lack Of Cutting Edge

Ryan Giggs is concerned at the apparent disappearance of United's clinical streak, but finds comfort in the fact that chances are still being created.

The Welsh winger, scorer of the Reds' equaliser against Everton on Sunday, felt sloppiness in front of goal let down an otherwise solid performance.

Giggs told the BBC: "We played well and created chances, the ball just wouldn't go in when we really needed that second goal. We have to work on that. We have to start putting the ball in the back of the net.

"It would be more worrying if we weren't creating chances."

Giggs' goal cancelled out James McFadden's 8th-minute opener, but Sir Alex Ferguson's side could pierce the visitors for a second time despite enjoying the majority of possession.

"After we equalised we were looking to go on and capitalise on our possession. You always have to be patient. But Everton are on a good run and they worked hard," said Giggs.

Giggs completed 90 minutes for the first time since September's home win over Benfica, and admitted that he is edging closer to full fitness after missing six weeks with a broken cheekbone.

"I feel I'm getting stronger with every game that I'm playing," he said. "The more I play the better my match fitness will get."
  • Options
    Giggs is a moron.
    he said Liverpool winning the Champions League ruined his whole summer..what a cunt..stupid hairy ape.

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Giggs is a moron.
    he said Liverpool winning the Champions League ruined his whole summer..what a cunt..stupid hairy ape.

really :D lol hey come on, what a liverpool player would have said if manu won it ...;) it´s like that..........
  • Options
    really :D lol hey come on, what a liverpool player would have said if manu won it ...;) it´s like that..........
    not one Liverpool player bad mouthed Manure when they won the CL in 1999.
    all i remember was Gary Neville boasting and saying how much he hates Liverpool for no damn reason.
    but we got our revenge when we won at Old Trafford in late 2000 thanks to Gary Neville ;)

YNWA
  • Options

Forza Nerazzurri!

That first penalty decision was a joke.

FORZA MILAN. I guess we had to let you win sooner or later.
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Giggs is a moron.

Ruined my fucking summer too. Well said Giggsy.
  • Options
    Sometimes wrote:
    Ruined my fucking summer too. Well said Giggsy.
    yer should have had a decent summer..Baggies surviving...
    next summer though..hmm...:)

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yer should have had a decent summer..Baggies surviving...
    next summer though..hmm...:)

Oh yeah there was that, but i'm a Milan fan. But let's not talk about that.
  • Options
    Liverpool will meet Deportivo Saprissa in the Fifa World Club Championship after they overcame Sydney FC 1-0.

Cristian Bolanos netted the only goal of the game to give the Costa Rican side the victory and book their spot in the semi-finals.

Saprissa grabbed the all-important goal just two minutes after the break with Bolanos finding the net.

Sydney's woes were compounded when Alvin Ceccoli was sent off nine minutes from the end for violent conduct.

Liverpool will take on Saprissa on Thursday for the right to make the final of the revamped competition.

YNWA
  • Options
    amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Liverpool will meet Deportivo Saprissa in the Fifa World Club Championship after they overcame Sydney FC 1-0.

Cristian Bolanos netted the only goal of the game to give the Costa Rican side the victory and book their spot in the semi-finals.

Saprissa grabbed the all-important goal just two minutes after the break with Bolanos finding the net.

Sydney's woes were compounded when Alvin Ceccoli was sent off nine minutes from the end for violent conduct.

Liverpool will take on Saprissa on Thursday for the right to make the final of the revamped competition.

we could see an upset against liverpool but its not very likely...the tournament is setup for a sao paolo-liverpool final
  • Options
    we could see an upset against liverpool but its not very likely...the tournament is setup for a sao paolo-liverpool final
    who knows? :)
    the players wanna be World Champions so badly..i do hope we win this cos a title like World Club Champions sure does sound great :D

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh i know! we have improved our away form,our games after European games so maybe we can improve on not screwing up against lower sides :D

oh i would love Crouch to get his first goal against Chelski...would love to hear Mourinho's post match interview after that happens :)

me too sorry but i really don´t like this grrrr no i don´t juse does words here :D
  • Options
    Ohhhh man i'm so happy i just discovered i have SoccerFoxChannel and GOL tv....... hell yeahhhhhhh :P that is soooooo badass......

oh i am so jelous ;) no i am happy dfor you :)
    you lucky one :)
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh Wigan did play well when they got beat by ARSE-anal..they will be tough.
    haah..Souness..this weekend Newcastle meet Aston Villa..both managers are favorites to get the sack.

yeh! hopefully Bolton can upset ARSE-anal and Manure lose to whoever they are playing.

:(:(:i cry and i cry :D
  • Options
    remember the final? hamann can boss any field he is on, i love the guy.

i do think we can win tonight and top the group. i might be online afterwards for post match analysis if you are about?

hamann is cool even he plays in the wrong team :D