Options

The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    well..there is still half a season left...chelski can still lose it
    newcastle lost a 12 point lead on the top before in 96..so i hope that happens again hah

nobody knows and that´s why i love football ;)
  • Options
    Wed 14/12 20:00 Wigan Athletic FAPL H
    Sat 17/12 12:45 Aston Villa FAPL A
    Tue 20/12 19:45 Birmingham City CC5 A
    Mon 26/12 15:00 West Bromwich Albion FAPL H
    Wed 28/12 20:00 Birmingham City FAPL A
    Sat 31/12 15:00 Bolton Wanderers FAPL

CC =carlington cup ;)
  • Options
    but january will be the matches of the matches :

Sun 22/1 16:00 Liverpool FAPL

manu will beat them i hope soooooooooooooooooo much:D
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    but january will be the matches of the matches :

Sun 22/1 16:00 Liverpool FAPL

manu will beat them i hope soooooooooooooooooo much:D
    we will see ;)
    we always play better at Old Trafford than at Anfield in recent years
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    we will see ;)

True! should be a good game this time around! looking forward to it!

gonna watch the blues today,a draw would be the best result for us.....
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • Options
    True! should be a good game this time around! looking forward to it!

gonna watch the blues today,a draw would be the best result for us.....
    i would look forward to the away game more if Danny Murphy was still around lol

yeh...a draw could happen..Everton did draw 0-0 last time round at Old Trafford.
    Van Nistelrooy isnt playing too..wonder where the goals will come tonight as Rooney doesnt really score at Old Trafford
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:

I loved superdan!! i would have him back tomorrow!!
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • Options
    I loved superdan!! i would have him back tomorrow!!
    yeh...i would too..a very underrated player.

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh...i would too..a very underrated player.

should have definately been one of the first picks for the england squad.

we do have a lot of talent in that area but........
  • Options
    Cheated by the ref once again. Gilberto off, Shearer stays on (one of 2 Newcastle players who should have been sent off) free kick in the true sense of the word that lead to their goal aswell.
    A restaurant with a smoking section is like a swimming pool with a pissing section
  • Options
    Cheated by the ref once again. Gilberto off, Shearer stays on (one of 2 Newcastle players who should have been sent off) free kick in the true sense of the word that lead to their goal aswell.
    Shearer just controlled the ref's mind..very poor performance from Dermott Gallagher.
    but to be fair..ARSE din look like they were gonna win it anyways cept for a few good moves in the first half.
    Scott Parker played very well i thought.

YNWA
  • Options
    elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    murphy was okay, but for the highest level he was just lacking and benitez could see this. I saw the game yesterday and am impressed with how liv have come on, Sissko really seems a good player and when you add gerrard, alonso and hamann I can see why murphy was let go..........whos place would he take in the england squad anyway. Hopefully kewell can start repaying Liv now(played well yesterday), I remember an few years ago he seemed to be one of the top young players and I thought it a coup when Liv got him but in his 2years---not much.
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Shearer just controlled the ref's mind..very poor performance from Dermott Gallagher.
    but to be fair..ARSE din look like they were gonna win it anyways cept for a few good moves in the first half.
    Scott Parker played very well i thought.

We were poor, but I do think there was a difference in how the performances of the 2 teams went before and after the sending off
    A restaurant with a smoking section is like a swimming pool with a pissing section
  • Options
    elmer wrote:
    murphy was okay, but for the highest level he was just lacking and benitez could see this. I saw the game yesterday and am impressed with how liv have come on, Sissko really seems a good player and when you add gerrard, alonso and hamann I can see why murphy was let go..........whos place would he take in the england squad anyway. Hopefully kewell can start repaying Liv now(played well yesterday), I remember an few years ago he seemed to be one of the top young players and I thought it a coup when Liv got him but in his 2years---not much.
    yeh i thought Kewell had a good first half and i must agree with Murphy..he can also be pretty inconsistent.
    Sissoko had a good game..cept for his tame header in front of goal.
    another solid performance from the back four too.

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    we will see ;)

we will see:D
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:

yeh...a draw could happen..Everton did draw 0-0 last time round at Old Trafford.
    Van Nistelrooy isnt playing too..wonder where the goals will come tonight as Rooney doesnt really score at Old Trafford

no draw rud ain´t playing :p but i am optimistic we gonna win :) bec. hsv has won so they will win too:p
  • Options
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(schniff)

Get Us Guus
    Guus Hiddink is top of Manchester United’s wanted list to replace boss Alex Ferguson. Fergie looks set to leave Old Trafford this summer after being dumped out of Europe on Wednesday. And SunSport understands Hiddink - who is currently in charge of Dutch side PSV Eindhoven and the Australian nationalteam

fergi has to stay:(
  • Options
    Ron: I Ain't Sorry
    Cristiano Ronaldo has refused to apologise for his middle-finger insult at Benfica fans. He could not contain his rage when he was substituted after 66 minutes to another chorus of deafening jeers and retaliated with a hand gesture. Ronaldo, who used to play for Benfica’s hated neighbours Sporting Lisbon, said: “I don’t have to justify my gesture. I felt the public treated me badly. They were unsympathetic and so I gave them my answer.” A UEFA spokesman said a decision could be taken today on whether action is to be taken.

ronaldo has lost my sympaty a bit ..........this ain´t gentleman like ....
  • Options
    Ron: I Ain't Sorry
    Cristiano Ronaldo has refused to apologise for his middle-finger insult at Benfica fans. He could not contain his rage when he was substituted after 66 minutes to another chorus of deafening jeers and retaliated with a hand gesture. Ronaldo, who used to play for Benfica’s hated neighbours Sporting Lisbon, said: “I don’t have to justify my gesture. I felt the public treated me badly. They were unsympathetic and so I gave them my answer.” A UEFA spokesman said a decision could be taken today on whether action is to be taken.

ronaldo has lost my sympaty a bit ..........this ain´t gentleman like ....
    yep i posted this earlier in the week..its disgraceful...soccer players need to handle pressure alot better

YNWA
  • Options
    everton just scored lol..wow Manure really do suck!

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:

bugger,manure equalised. superb goal by giggs though. fantastic player....
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yep i posted this earlier in the week..its disgraceful...soccer players need to handle pressure alot better

that´s true but good he din´t hurt someone
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:

nope they don´t ....
  • Options
    DIOMANSY KAMARA

Fantastic goal.
  • Options
    1:1:p

still time to beat everton:p
  • Options
    Sometimes wrote:
    DIOMANSY KAMARA

Fantastic goal.
    win against City..good result.
    i thought Ben Thatcher should have been sent off as well

YNWA
  • Options
    Any of you guys ever play the FIFA games? I have FIFA 2002, World Cup 2002 and FIFA 2004.... I want 2005 i played it at a friends house and it was such and improvement from 2004, it was super cool!!! I havent played FIFA 2006 which came out in November but i herad it's good.
  • Options
    Im talkin about the EA (Electronic Arts) FIFA video games ofcourse ;)
  • Options
    bugger,manure equalised. superb goal by giggs though. fantastic player....
    woo! a draw!
    we stay second!

YNWA
  • Options
    Result!!!!!!!!!!

everton should be dissappointed,plenty of chances for a second.......

still,the redmen are on the march!!!!