The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• Options
    just for the record i will sleep amazing tonight :D
    yea yea

love united4 ever

allways red devils:D
  • Options
    nobody is sitting anymore @old trefford -damn i wanna be there:( -party that i miss:(
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    nobody is sitting anymore @old trefford -damn i wanna be there:( -party that i miss:(
    i see many sitting actually..cos now they are letting wigan attack abit..then counter attack..the everton west ham game is way more entertaining.
    Rio just got substituted too by Bardsley
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i see many sitting actually..cos now they are letting wigan attack abit..then counter attack..the everton west ham game is way more entertaining.

i don´t see it as you know:(
  • Options
    oh no rio is leaving :(:(:(:(
    why the hell ...grr

you said that allready sorry i didn´t wanna notice that:( :D
    why is fergi changing him???

is something wrong ...i hope not ...
  • Options
    oh no rio is leaving :(:(:(:(
    why the hell ...grr
    cos he sucks? lol
    RVN just scored a pen...he was offside when the foul was made..lousy ref booo
    Gaynaldo just replaced Giggs
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    4-0 that is so cool.
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    cos he sucks? lol
    RVN just scored a pen...he was offside when the foul was made..lousy ref booo
    Gaynaldo just replaced Giggs

goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll:D:D:p:p

he doesn´t :p

giggs wasn´t good that time ....??? i think
    ronaldo ok if fergi wants ok...
  • Options
    it´s a gift from fergi
    that´s why he changed R in....
  • Options
    goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll:D:D:p:p

he doesn´t :p

giggs wasn´t good that time ....??? i think
    ronaldo ok if fergi wants ok...
    you seem to have lost all yer enthusiasm for Gaynaldo lol..

YNWA
  • Options
    4-0 that is so cool.

yes it is cool ..........:):)
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    you seem to have lost all yer enthusiasm for Gaynaldo lol..

not all:D ....but rio is in my age :p;)
  • Options
    woo Everton losing..not a bad day afterall :D

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:

and we just played ok forget that i wanna forget that:D
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • Options
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!
    yeh and they were leading! hahaha!
    now gotta hope Birmingham and Pompey get more points so Everton can drop back to the bottom 3 ;)

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh and they were leading! hahaha!
    now gotta hope Birmingham and Pompey get more points so Everton can drop back to the bottom 3 ;)

exactly what i was thinking!!! and chelski start to faulter?!
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • Options
    exactly what i was thinking!!! and chelski start to faulter?!
    wouldnt that be great lol
    hopefully ARSE-anal can do us a favor this weekend
    but for now..cant wait for tmr's game with Saprissa!

YNWA
  • Options
    good night...we won and i can sleep now really well:D

and rio scored too;) so what a nice day
    i´m not shure why fergi kept him out than but i find it out later any days

so sleep well

Wow!
    Moving on the floor now babe you're a bird of paradise.
    Cherry ice cream smile I suppose it's very nice
    With a step to your left and a flick to the right
    You catch that mirror way out west
    You know you're something special and you look like you're the best.

His name is Rio and he dances on the sand.
    Just like that river twisting through a dusty land.
    And when she shines she really shows you all she can
    Oh Rio Rio dance across the Rio Grande.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    watching the Saprissa game now
    COME ON YOU REDS!! :D

CROUCH JUST SCORED!! A LOVELY VOLLEY WOOO!

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    watching the Saprissa game now
    COME ON YOU REDS!! :D

CROUCH JUST SCORED!! A LOVELY VOLLEY WOOO!

yay!!! gutted im not watching.

Keep me informed axl.........
  • Options
    yay!!! gutted im not watching.

Keep me informed axl.........
    Gerrard scored awhile back too..also a great volley...we are controlling the game!
    we are wearing our CL kit
    so far Cisse,Gerrard and Alonso have been outstanding
    even Traore and Josemi are having a good game lol

YNWA
  • Options
    Crouchie just scored the 3rd woo!

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Crouchie just scored the 3rd woo!

good stuff!! glad to see we still havent lost our winning ways even on the other side of the world!!

glad crouchy got a couple,his confidence must be sky high now!
  • Options
    good stuff!! glad to see we still havent lost our winning ways even on the other side of the world!!

glad crouchy got a couple,his confidence must be sky high now!
    yeh i hope it does help his confidence
    he did miss alot of open chances though...could have got a hat trick easily.
    i was impressed with Cisse..he played as told and din make a fuss as well..at these crucial times we need our players to be united

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh i hope it does help his confidence
    he did miss alot of open chances though...could have got a hat trick easily.
    i was impressed with Cisse..he played as told and din make a fuss as well..at these crucial times we need our players to be united

did you mean to beat) united?! hehe! hope cisse stays and gets down to work. he is a quality player on his day.
  • Options
    did you mean to beat) united?! hehe! hope cisse stays and gets down to work. he is a quality player on his day.
    lol no i din..but we must beat them! its been awhile now ahaha
    yeh he is great on his day....needs to be consistent

YNWA
  • Options
    Uefa have meted out a two-game ban to Chelsea midfielder Michael Essien for his horror tackle on Liverpool's Dietmar Hamann earlier in the month.

Essien escaped punishment for the challenge in the goalless UEFA Champions League draw at Stamford Bridge on December 6 after German referee Herbert Fandel apparently failed to spot the incident.

However, after reviewing the tackle, European football's governing body decided to charge the Ghana international with gross unsporting conduct and put the matter before their control and disciplinary panel.

With Fifa president Sepp Blatter adding his voice to those calling for punishment it became clear that the former Lyon star would be castigated for the studs-first lunge.

His two-game suspension means he will now sit out both legs of Chelsea's next European clash with the draw for the knockout stages of the Champions League final 16 being held on Friday.

Essien has since issued an apology to Hamann for the tackle which the German described as the worst he had suffered in his career.

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Uefa have meted out a two-game ban to Chelsea midfielder Michael Essien for his horror tackle on Liverpool's Dietmar Hamann earlier in the month.

Essien escaped punishment for the challenge in the goalless UEFA Champions League draw at Stamford Bridge on December 6 after German referee Herbert Fandel apparently failed to spot the incident.

However, after reviewing the tackle, European football's governing body decided to charge the Ghana international with gross unsporting conduct and put the matter before their control and disciplinary panel.

With Fifa president Sepp Blatter adding his voice to those calling for punishment it became clear that the former Lyon star would be castigated for the studs-first lunge.

His two-game suspension means he will now sit out both legs of Chelsea's next European clash with the draw for the knockout stages of the Champions League final 16 being held on Friday.

Essien has since issued an apology to Hamann for the tackle which the German described as the worst he had suffered in his career.

Good. not long enough if you ask me.............
  • Options
    Good. not long enough if you ask me.............
    yeh he should get at least 6 games!

YNWA