The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Liverpool ones are working hard despite their break...so far all our targets are either loyal players to their clubs or players who are wanted by too many teams :(

i know that ...same as here for example farfan i thought it´s the end that he doesn´t want to come here but the thing is he wants to come here but prob is money and other clubs:(:(
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    i know that ...same as here for example farfan i thought it´s the end that he doesn´t want to come here but the thing is he wants to come here but prob is money and other clubs:(:(

Farfan don't want to move to HSV, he only wants to move to a top-10 european club. And that isn't HSV.
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Klumpie wrote:
    Farfan don't want to move to HSV, he only wants to move to a top-10 european club. And that isn't HSV.
    that's what I thought too.
    moving to HSV is a demotion from PSV
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    that's what I thought too.
    moving to HSV is a demotion from PSV

And with PSV, he can play for sure in the CL. He is better of with PSV :p;)
    Klumpie wrote:

and why are many hamburg newspapers writtting that he said he would like to play in hamburg either on some sides it stands ...i am confussed ...
    and why are many hamburg newspapers writtting that he said he would like to play in hamburg either on some sides it stands ...i am confussed ...

Simple, they want to sell papers ;)
    Klumpie wrote:
    And with PSV, he can play for sure in the CL. He is better of with PSV :p;)

i am sure that hamburg will be in the cl too:p
    i am sure that hamburg will be in the cl too:p

It's all about the opponent. If they get a strong team against them, I first want to see if they will make it.
    Klumpie wrote:
    It's all about the opponent. If they get a strong team against them, I first want to see if they will make it.

everthing is possible:p
    Ac Milan is intrested in Gerrard. Now, with the money of 'Scheva' they want to buy him.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Ac Milan is intrested in Gerrard. Now, with the money of 'Scheva' they want to buy him.

i don´t think that liverpool just lrt him go easily ...
    i don´t think that liverpool just lrt him go easily ...

No, I don't think he will leave.

Liverpool wants to buy Darren Bent of Charlton for € 14 million, if they buy him then I think they aren't intrested in Kuyt anymore.
    Klumpie wrote:

Liverpool wants to buy Darren Bent of Charlton for € 14 million, if they buy him then I think they aren't intrested in Kuyt anymore.
    Liverpool will still be interested in Kuyt cos Cisse should be sold by this week so we are already lacking 2 forwards
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Liverpool will still be interested in Kuyt cos Cisse should be sold by this week so we are already lacking 2 forwards

I didn't know that. But Kuyt is 10 times better then Cisse, so you're lucky.
    Klumpie wrote:
    I didn't know that. But Kuyt is 10 times better then Cisse, so you're lucky.
    yup..Cisse apparently wants his future to be settled before the WC and doesnt wanna be a sub anymore..so bye bye.
    Lucky if we sign Kuyt..for now..there have been no improvements with capturing him..maybe after the WC.

YNWA
    Klumpie wrote:

really darren bent not a bad choice...than maybe hamburg can buy him ...
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yup..Cisse apparently wants his future to be settled before the WC and doesnt wanna be a sub anymore..so bye bye.
    Lucky if we sign Kuyt..for now..there have been no improvements with capturing him..maybe after the WC.

To me, I hope he stay with Feyenoord because it's good for the dutch competition. But for Kuyt it's better to move to a Top-5 competition like England. And Liverpool is the best team for Kuyt.
    really darren bent not a bad choice...than maybe hamburg can buy him ...
    why would he wanna join HSV lol...
    you're very delusional...
    Darren Bent if he does join Liverpool..hope he doesnt become another Collymore who performed well with Forest then struggled at a better team.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Darren Bent if he does join Liverpool..hope he doesnt become another Collymore who performed well with Forest then struggled at a better team.

Yeah, lady is going crazy. Hamburg have 1 good year and she think Hamburg is the best team in the world. :D
    Klumpie wrote:
    Yeah, lady is going crazy. Hamburg have 1 good year and she think Hamburg is the best team in the world. :D

i am born here so off course i stand on the side of my hometown team and by the way hsv is the only german club that never drop down to the second League since the birth of the german bundesliga:p
    and axl i didn´t meant bent i mean kuyt !!
    i am born here so off course i stand on the side of my hometown team and by the way hsv is the only german club that never drop down to the second League since the birth of the german bundesliga:p
    and axl i didn´t meant bent i mean kuyt !!
    Kuyt ?! haha..if Bent doesnt wanna go to HSV why would Kuyt?!
    hes far better too!
    I'm glad HSV did well last season though..at least lady is talking more aboot them rather than Manure ;)

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:

Yes, that's right. I think also Kuyt only wants to move to England.

AxlUlrich wrote:
    I'm glad HSV did well last season though..at least lady is talking more aboot them rather than Manure ;)

Agreed, I don't know why lady can talk that much about Manure.
  • karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    AxlUlrich wrote:

Ah yes I forgot about Stan Collymore. You guy´s paid a big sum to back then.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
    If Alex leave PSV want to buy Luisão of Benfica. But I hope Alex will stay, Koeman have no good eye when he wants to buy players.
    Ah yes I forgot about Stan Collymore. You guy´s paid a big sum to back then.
    yup he was the most expensive player at 8 million 11 years ago..he was decent but just not good enough.

YNWA
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    Italian soccer scandal worse than expected

Associated Press

ROME -- The newly appointed head of the Italian soccer federation says the state of the national game -- rocked by allegations of fraud, match-fixing and illegal betting -- is worse than he expected.

However, commissioner Guido Rossi said he thought the national team could avoid being dragged into the scandal and stay focused on the World Cup, which starts next week in Germany.

"I didn't expect to find such a serious situation," Rossi told the Italian news agency ANSA on Thursday. "I thought it was much more circumscribed."

Rossi, a former senator and expert in sporting law, was appointed May 16 to clean up Italian soccer after the scandal exploded.

The scandal involves allegations of match-fixing, illegal betting and manipulation of referee assignments. Prosecutors in several Italian cities are conducting separate investigations.

"I think it's possible to reconcile what's happening with the sporting aspect," said Rossi, who met with Italy coach Marcello Lippi last month to express his support of the team. "We work on different levels.'

Italy, a three-time World Cup champion, is considered one of the tournament favorites.

The scandal involves Italy's most popular club, Juventus, with its former general manager, Luciano Moggi, at the center of the allegations. Moggi, accused of influencing referee appointments, has resigned, along with the entire Juventus board. The team faces possible relegation, weeks after clinching its 29th Serie A title.

Three other Serie A teams -- AC Milan, Lazio and Fiorentina -- have also been implicated.
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • TowermanTowerman Posts: 228
    Barcelona is going to get either Forlan or Crespo to replace Larson, I think Crespo is better than Forlan in my opinion, then Pizarro could leave Bayern Munich after they signed Podolski... Atletico Madrid finally paid $28 millions for 17 year old kid Sergio Aguero who's NOT going to the WC, and finally Veron is leaving Europe after 10 years to go back to Argentina, he said that he's only motivation was to play in the WC but now that he's not going he just wants to get back to his country for the sake of his family.

...well those are my updates
    speaking as a child of the 90's
    First time ever we reached the final of the EC-21. :)

Semi final EC-21:
    Holland - France (3:2 AET)
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    hes far better too!

when the Wc is over i talk more about manchester and hamburg i love both clubs ;)...i can read more news about hsv here for sure:D;)
    Klumpie wrote:
    Yes, that's right. I think also Kuyt only wants to move to England.

Agreed, I don't know why lady can talk that much about Manure.

but if he knew our stuffs he maybe change his mind and hamburg is a cool town:D
    why bec. i like manchester united quit a lot;):p
    they are cool ....