Options

The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• Options
    ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    Hammers & Hamburgers.

nice try haha both should win;)
    anyways there nick is rothosen ....
    by the way VDV was in trainny on friday but i don´t belive he plays today...
  • Options
    KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    so what??....so he stays?

Listen Lady, Fergie want to sell RvN for alot of money, because after that he can buy Torres. But RvN will only move to PSV, so then Fergie can't earn alot of money and he can't buy Torres with that money.

I think he will stay and Fergie will be fired at the beginning of the next season. And with the new coach, RvN will be back again in the first eleven.
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:
    Listen Lady, Fergie want to sell RvN for alot of money, because after that he can buy Torres. But RvN will only move to PSV, so then Fergie can't earn alot of money and he can't buy Torres with that money.

I think he will stay and Fergie will be fired at the beginning of the next season. And with the new coach, RvN will be back again in the first eleven.

we will see next season and by the way Ruud said allready he wants to leave...???
  • Options
    karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    nice try haha both should win;)
    anyways there nick is rothosen ....
    by the way VDV was in trainny on friday but i don´t belive he plays today...

I hope "Die Rothosen" prepare him well for the world cup.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    A swap between Chelsea and Milan, with Gallas and Shevchenko, some time down the track?

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=367699&cc=3436
    Sheva wants to leave Milan, Chelsea chasing him all along

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=367673&cc=3436
    Gallas wants to leave Chelsea for Milan

While on Italian football, what exactly is going on at Juve and all those other clubs and referees involved in investigations? The entire board resigned? Could they end up winning the Scudetto this season only to be forced down to the Serie B, or worse, Serie C?
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    I thought they might use Gallas in the deal, but the rich russian must pay a few million extra, at least I reckon.
  • Options
    we will see next season and by the way Ruud said allready he wants to leave...???

Nope (well I didn't heard that), he said that he want € 7 million from ManU because he isn't allowed to play for ManU anymore.

I don't know how I have to explain this in English. But there is a rule when clubs don't allowed players to play for the team, then the players may go away for free.

Example, Leandro a player of PSV that didn't play often for PSV and the last 3 month he didn't play at all. Suddenly he played for Porto. And Porto didn't want to pay some money for him. PSV went to the FIFA, but Porto was right. They didn't have to pay some money for him.
  • Options
    I hope "Die Rothosen" prepare him well for the world cup.

for shure and the baby will be born before the WC so soon and it´s a boy;)
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:
    Nope (well I didn't heard that), he said that he want € 7 million from ManU because he isn't allowed to play for ManU anymore.

I don't know how I have to explain this in English. But there is a rule when clubs don't allowed players to play for the team, then the players may go away for free.

Example, Leandro a player of PSV that didn't play often for PSV and the last 3 month he didn't play at all. Suddenly he played for Porto. And Porto didn't want to pay some money for him. PSV went to the FIFA, but Porto was right. They didn't have to pay some money for him.

well since february is a big clash between him and ferguson so i think he should go and than the fifa should deside bec. this is war between thoose too ...i think...
  • Options
    for shure and the baby will be born before the WC so soon and it´s a boy;)

If he scores we know how he will cheer. hahaha
  • Options
    If he scores we know how he will cheer. hahaha

lol ...i´ve to dry my clothes and shopping for tonight gonna party bec. i belive hsv will win;)...so i´ve to set up for the big party:D
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:

Porto and the FIFA weren't right. They just got it their way. But that doesn't matter fuck Leandro.
  • Options
    bremen is leading:(:(:(
  • Options
    well since february is a big clash between him and ferguson so i think he should go and than the fifa should deside bec. this is war between thoose too ...i think...

Well, there is no fight. RvN says ManU is the best club in the world and he will stay.

Only Fergie want to use him, so he can buy Torres. So Fergie has a problem right now, because he can't sell RvN and there is no money for Torres.

But 1 thing is for sure, it's time for Fergie to leave and we will see what happen.
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:
    Well, there is no fight. RvN says ManU is the best club in the world and he will stay.

Only Fergie want to use him, so he can buy Torres. So Fergie has a problem right now, because he can't sell RvN and there is no money for Torres.

But 1 thing is for sure, it's time for Fergie to leave and we will see what happen.

Well that´s a putsch try vs ferguson i would say it sounds so ...
    but i don´t think fergi will leave i mean he just want to young up the team as it sounds but ok we will see
    RVN is a good player for sure ....
    by the way i watch liverpool vs west ham ....a bit bec. still have to try my clothes and follow the Hsv match ...damn and make myself ready
    SOS;)
  • Options
    ubs liverppol made a goal for west ham :D:D

go hammers and hsv has to give gasolina
  • Options
    ashton goal liverpool 0
    west ham 2

so HSV to give speed up;)
  • Options
    What a match this is. Liverpool 1 Hammers 2.
  • Options
    What a match this is. Liverpool 1 Hammers 2.

i know i watch it;) and than i´ve to listen to hamburg but we are loosing:(:(:(

40 minutes we need a goal
  • Options
    i know i watch it;) and than i´ve to listen to hamburg but we are loosing:(:(:(

40 minutes we need a goal

It will happen.
  • Options
    It will happen.

i hope soooooooooooo much ...it´s not a good match for us ...
  • Options
    i hope soooooooooooo much ...it´s not a good match for us ...

I'll send you some karma then.
  • Options
    I'll send you some karma then.

thanx but i don´t think it will help bec. everybody is trying but no way we miss vdv ....
  • Options
    HSV scores ;)
  • Options
    hsv 1 bremen 1 the guy who maybe leave us Barbarez-but i think we have to keep him...
  • Options
    HSV scores ;)

i know ;) well it is really difficult to follow the radio and the tv ....and still i can´t dry my clothes:D
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    you seem to have all been distracted by these meaningless games, and have forgotten the most important score!

hearts 1

gretna 0

:)
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    evoevo Airdrie, Scotland Posts: 185

its a funny one with rvn. the fight is not just with him and fergie, lots of players want him to go as well because what he said to ronaldo when they had the fight at training.

man u want diarra from lyon and they are willing to sell him for rvn and a load of cash. cant see ruud playing in france tho.
    Hail Hail
  • Options
    evo wrote:
    its a funny one with rvn. the fight is not just with him and fergie, lots of players want him to go as well because what he said to ronaldo when they had the fight at training.

man u want diarra from lyon and they are willing to sell him for rvn and a load of cash. cant see ruud playing in france tho.

yea so no disscuse he should leave ...
  • Options
    OMG what chances for Hamburg. Only Wiese keeps Bremen in the game