Options

The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• Options
    karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    this season we gonna be there :D

Well I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you, but I wouldn't build my hopes up to high if I were you. Hamburg is on the right track however I think they will have to wait awhile longer for eternal glory.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
  • Options
    we have a good stuff a cool squad and hamburg is a cool town:D

Well you have Stickman records that is a good reason, although I doubt that he likes the music the mighty mighty Stickman record company releases.
  • Options
    ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    cool we are under the "gesetzen" 16 clubs in the quali for the cl that means no clash with liverpool and inter in the qualify ...after we can see
  • Options
    cool we are under the "gesetzen" 16 clubs in the quali for the cl that means no clash with liverpool and inter in the qualify ...after we can see

You can handle Inter. They never bring on a team.
  • Options
    You can handle Inter. They never bring on a team.

i think it would be more about the "heads" bec. come on since how long haven´t play big international names here???
    but i think HSv can handle much more...
  • Options
    KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    this season we gonna be there :D

Nope, the season is almost at the end. Tomorrow is the last match of this season ;)
  • Options
    Well I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you, but I wouldn't build my hopes up to high if I were you. Hamburg is on the right track however I think they will have to wait awhile longer for eternal glory.

again longer? i hope not

bad news barbarez is leaving Hamburg
    and i think withouth fee :(:(
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:
    Nope, the season is almost at the end. Tomorrow is the last match of this season ;)

here everthing is over allready ...so i am talking about the new season allready after the WC:D
  • Options
    Well you have Stickman records that is a good reason, although I doubt that he likes the music the mighty mighty Stickman record company releases.

we have more than that here:D
  • Options
    dkst0426dkst0426 Posts: 523
    I hate Arsenal. Have hated them since they crushed my young hopes in 1979.
    I hate Barcelona. Have hated them since they sold out and bought that cheating scum Diego something or other, and almost turned Mark Hughes' game to crap.

But I cannot wait for the game today. I must give respect where it is due, and hopefully we all get to watch Thierry Henry and Ronaldinho in full flight.
  • Options
    i can´t really say who gonna win this clash ....but i hope not sain (barca)
    bec. than Spain has won both uefa cup and cl so ....
  • Options
    Come on Bergkamp, make a piece of shit of Barca.
  • Options
    dkst0426dkst0426 Posts: 523
    I don't care who wins. Honestly, I'd rather see a 3-3 thriller with both teams going 25-25 in penalties until the refs consult with UEFA and they declare the game a draw and split the trophy. This afternoon, I am a fan of The Game I Love.
  • Options
    dkst0426 wrote:
    I don't care who wins. Honestly, I'd rather see a 3-3 thriller with both teams going 25-25 in penalties until the refs consult with UEFA and they declare the game a draw and split the trophy. This afternoon, I am a fan of The Game I Love.

I second that.
  • Options
    evoevo Airdrie, Scotland Posts: 185
    Henrik Larsson, King of Kings!

Celtic straight into the group stage, pot 2!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
    Hail Hail
  • Options
    evo wrote:
    Henrik Larsson, King of Kings!

Celtic straight into the group stage, pot 2!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Well then Feyenoord may join as well.
  • Options
    TowermanTowerman Posts: 228
    Jefferson Farfàn to Hamburg ????
    i read in the newspapers today that id they sell VB they wanna buy Klasnic,Skrtel and Farfàn

I hope not, I follow the Bundesliga beacause of Pizzaro playing in Bayern Munich and now if Farfan goes to Hamburg it's gonna be hard for me to decide wich team I'm going to support... I'm peruvian and both players came out from my favorite local team Alianza Lima altough Farfan was the biggest star, with him we won two consecutive peruvian leagues before they sold them to PSV and when Pizza played for us he got to be the league top scorer but couldn't win a title.

But anyway if it's true, it would be a big surprise, I always thought that Farfan would play in PSV for like 4 or 5 seasons an then move to one of the top teams in Europe, like Romario did back in the day.
    speaking as a child of the 90's
  • Options
    Towerman wrote:
    I hope not, I follow the Bundesliga beacause of Pizzaro playing in Bayern Munich and now if Farfan goes to Hamburg it's gonna be hard for me to decide wich team I'm going to support... I'm peruvian and both players came out from my favorite local team Alianza Lima altough Farfan was the biggest star, with him we won two consecutive peruvian leagues before they sold them to PSV and when Pizza played for us he got to be the league top scorer but couldn't win a title.

But anyway if it's true, it would be a big surprise, I always thought that Farfan would play in PSV for like 4 or 5 seasons an then move to one of the top teams in Europe, like Romario did back in the day.

so he should join us ;)....i think when vb leaves and barbarez is gone allready we need such guys like him...
  • Options
    and by the way byaern munic is ......i hate this team their stuffs oh no so support a better one than;)
  • Options
    TowermanTowerman Posts: 228
    and by the way byaern munic is ......i hate this team their stuffs oh no so support a better one than;)

yeah I think I'll be a Hamburg supporter next season if in fact Farfan goes there, altough Bayern besides Pizarro also has Guerrero in their team but I'm not a big fan of him anyway, I don't like that he protests to much during games.

And as I said before, Farfan almost single-handed won two leagues for my team in Peru when he was only a 19 year old kid and with Pizarro we lost a final and sadly he was sold to Werder Bremen in the middle of his second season at Alianza so he never won anything but can't deny though that he had great matches. I have mad respect for both but if I have to pick one, I go with Farfan.
    speaking as a child of the 90's
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    some good news for ARSE-anal fans..

Thierry Henry has handed Arsenal a huge boost by confirming he is ready to remain in North London after reportedly agreeing a lucrative four-year contract
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    jodijodi Posts: 183
    Jefferson Farfàn to Hamburg ????
    i read in the newspapers today that id they sell VB they wanna buy Klasnic,Skrtel and Farfàn

What??
    If he goes, he's stupid!
    PSV s a much better place for him than HSV, no offense but it is.

PSV played very well in the Chamions League the past two years.
    look where former PSV players play now: Barca (v Bommel), AC Milan (Vogel, Stam), Man United (Park, v Nisterooij), Chelsea (Robben, Kezman) and so on.. Not to forget Romario and Ronaldo ;)

V Bommel wanted to go Dortmund 2 years, ago, he stayed and played very good (led PSV into semi-finals CL) and look where he is now.

Farfan didn't play that well in the CL, but in the competion he was very good.
    Just go to a better club or stay another year and play wll in the CL.
    There's a light,... when my baby's in my arms...
    And I know she's reached my heart,... in thin air
  • Options
    Towerman wrote:
    yeah I think I'll be a Hamburg supporter next season if in fact Farfan goes there, altough Bayern besides Pizarro also has Guerrero in their team but I'm not a big fan of him anyway, I don't like that he protests to much during games.

And as I said before, Farfan almost single-handed won two leagues for my team in Peru when he was only a 19 year old kid and with Pizarro we lost a final and sadly he was sold to Werder Bremen in the middle of his second season at Alianza so he never won anything but can't deny though that he had great matches. I have mad respect for both but if I have to pick one, I go with Farfan.

i can´t stand guerrero ..he allways makes fouls mostley and really bad beheviour ...but anyways bayern munic is my hate club....i think we hsv fans will knew that around july 3 ....bec. beiersdorfer just say know if he was asked about new players ...no comment ...next question ...so maybe we have somebody big??;)
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    some good news for ARSE-anal fans..

Thierry Henry has handed Arsenal a huge boost by confirming he is ready to remain in North London after reportedly agreeing a lucrative four-year contract

that´s the best thing he can do i think
  • Options
    jodi wrote:
    What??
    If he goes, he's stupid!
    PSV s a much better place for him than HSV, no offense but it is.

PSV played very well in the Chamions League the past two years.
    look where former PSV players play now: Barca (v Bommel), AC Milan (Vogel, Stam), Man United (Park, v Nisterooij), Chelsea (Robben, Kezman) and so on.. Not to forget Romario and Ronaldo ;)

V Bommel wanted to go Dortmund 2 years, ago, he stayed and played very good (led PSV into semi-finals CL) and look where he is now.

Farfan didn't play that well in the CL, but in the competion he was very good.
    Just go to a better club or stay another year and play wll in the CL.

well hsv is building up something big i think and well what is wrong to change some stuffs...and by the way i am siure that hamburg will play in the cl ok first we have to go a strange way but i think it´s possible
  • Options
    a new roumer that we sell daniel van buyten and buy Vincent Kompany from Anderlecht
  • Options
    Carlos Queiroz is maybe leaving ferguson i mean machester united to benfica but just rummers...
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Didier Drogba has shocked Chelsea by revealing that he wants to leave the Premiership champions.
    this is actually good news to me..always found him a physical threat despite the play acting.

plus ARSE-anal will have a press conference at 2 pm to reveal Henry has signed an extension
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    this is actually good news to me..always found him a physical threat despite the play acting.

plus ARSE-anal will have a press conference at 2 pm to reveal Henry has signed an extension

Really?

I didn't expect that to happen.
  • Options
    well hsv is building up something big i think and well what is wrong to change some stuffs...and by the way i am siure that hamburg will play in the cl ok first we have to go a strange way but i think it´s possible

Well, if he leave PSV for HSV. Than it's for sure that money rules the football world. So, why in the hell he will join HSV. HSV is a team for losers like De Jong en vdVaart and it's not a team for winners like Farfan.