Options

The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    How fucking good we liverpool this season???!!

ALL HAIL THE RAFALUTION......................
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Irish Al wrote:

yeh...im pleased with this season.
    only let down was our poor start and the scoreless period in early 06.
    hopefully we can end it with the FA Cup :D
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    ah well..as a Liverpool fan im delighted to see him leave.
    i hope he joins PSV and ends his career there..it seems fitting.

I hope he make the right choice and come back to PSV.
  • Options
    yeh i hope RvN goes to PSV....he might just fade into obscurity at Real etc.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    Ronald Koeman is the new coach of PSV. I'm prepared for the worst, so the next few years we will not win a lot of cups.

But from now on, I will support him.
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:
    Ronald Koeman is the new coach of PSV. I'm prepared for the worst, so the next few years we will not win a lot of cups.

wow thats a real shocker
    who knows..maybe he can actually be good for once as a manager lol..

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    wow thats a real shocker
    who knows..maybe he can actually be good for once as a manager lol..

I hope so. But Ronald Koeman was a very good player, but his brother Erwin Koeman is a better coach. I was still hoping that they get Erwin Koeman, but we will see it next season.
  • Options
    looks like Leeds are going to the play off finals..2-0 up at Preston now.

YNWA
  • Options
    karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    Klumpie wrote:

Yeah there goes our good record for transfers.

He wasn't really my pick either. They could have done better I prefer Huub Stevens to Koeman.

But I am glade there is a new coach now, and I'll be looking out for new players to sign on. I hope Ruud is the first.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
  • Options
    ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh...im pleased with this season.
    only let down was our poor start and the scoreless period in early 06.
    hopefully we can end it with the FA Cup :D

i hope not:D;)
  • Options
    HSV outside kit gonna be blue (like manu outside kit)
    and for home it stays white with black shinny stuff...
    and for international there will be a surprise...
    anyways this saturday Hamburg vs Bremen the end match for the cl
    and who is german´s no 2
    but it´s at home and seems real good that VDV is fine and VB too
    sooo
  • Options
    HSV outside kit gonna be blue (like manu outside kit)
    and for home it stays white with black shinny stuff...
    and for international there will be a surprise...
    anyways this saturday Hamburg vs Bremen the end match for the cl
    and who is german´s no 2
    but it´s at home and seems real good that VDV is fine and VB too
    sooo
    Hamburg shouldnt waste their time making a European kit just to get knocked out in the group stages ;)

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Hamburg shouldnt waste their time making a European kit just to get knocked out in the group stages ;)

it will be though but i say you ain´t right ...we go further than that ...i belive ...
  • Options
    it will be though but i say you ain´t right ...we go further than that ...i belive ...
    well..it's ok..our clubs will do the talking for us on the pitch ;)
    unless Hamburg get an easy group like Manure did..oh wait but Manure still finished bottom..so who knows really..

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    well..it's ok..our clubs will do the talking for us on the pitch ;)
    unless Hamburg get an easy group like Manure did..oh wait but Manure still finished bottom..so who knows really..

i don´t see any probs on that ..well next season for the cl the cards will be new mixed so :D we will see who will beat who
  • Options
    dkst0426dkst0426 Posts: 523
    Irish Al wrote:

Whoopeee, third place.........

And finishing behind quite possibly the most shit midfield in United's history, to boot. Yes, even worse than the much-vaunted John Sivabeck, Remi Moses, and Jesper Olsen trio.
  • Options
    dkst0426 wrote:
    Whoopeee, third place.........

And finishing behind quite possibly the most shit midfield in United's history, to boot. Yes, even worse than the much-vaunted John Sivabeck, Remi Moses, and Jesper Olsen trio.
    it's ok..at least we knocked Manure out of the FA Cup and have won more than a League Cup in the past 2 seasons...

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    it's ok..at least we knocked Manure out of the FA Cup and have won more than a League Cup in the past 2 seasons...
    haha :D:p it´s ok next season new cards ;)

and in the cl we can be in one group 3 i think if i see that right but that would mean Hamburg and manu is in on group damn...but we will see and first hsv has to win the last match but i am faightfull on that...
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Yep

Hey, I'll be the first to admit United have had shit seasons lately, but hopefully we can turn that around next year.

And just wondering, did LFC ever do anything about those "fans" who tried to keep Smicker's ambulance from leaving Anfield?
  • Options
    dkst0426 wrote:
    And just wondering, did LFC ever do anything about those "fans" who tried to keep Smicker's ambulance from leaving Anfield?
    nah..it was found out that they were Evertonians in disguise ;)
    maybe Manure can find another lip reader to accuse us of being racist while watching the FA Cup final from their living room ;)

YNWA
  • Options
    i hope for manu that next season will be more than just beeing englands no 2....
  • Options
    i hope for manu that next season will be more than just beeing englands no 2....
    i think Sperms and Newcastle might have a better chance as Fergie becomes more and more senile as the days go by..
    maybe he will piss Rooney off next season

YNWA
  • Options
    i hope boro wins tommorow ;)
  • Options
    i hope boro wins tommorow ;)
    yeh..will be watching that final...i think it will be a good open game.

watching Watford vs Palace now...pretty boring game..

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    nah..it was found out that they were Evertonians in disguise ;)
    maybe Manure can find another lip reader to accuse us of being racist while watching the FA Cup final from their living room ;)
    I wasn't asking the question to mock you--I was asking it in all seriousness, because I didn't hear much about it after a couple of days.

And to think the European Super Cup next year could be a Gooner/Boro match......
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh..will be watching that final...i think it will be a good open game.

watching Watford vs Palace now...pretty boring game..

i can´t watch it bec. my babe invite me too see a play call kopenhagen and if i say i want to watch foothball he goes creazy ...i think;)

i hope that boro wins that ...

so how is the standing...?
  • Options
    i can´t watch it bec. my babe invite me too see a play call kopenhagen and if i say i want to watch foothball he goes creazy ...i think;)

i hope that boro wins that ...

so how is the standing...?
    whats "call kopenhagen"?

its still 0-0...3-0 on agg to Watford with halftime approaching

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    whats "call kopenhagen"?

its still 0-0...3-0 on agg to Watford with halftime approaching

a play in a theater and before that i´ve a lot to do like work and do some stuff ..

oh that´s boring
  • Options
    a play in a theater and before that i´ve a lot to do like work and do some stuff ..

oh that´s boring
    oh ok...have fun at the play :)

yeh its a pretty dull game..not many chances.
    am hoping Palace can score 3 goals in 45 min now..lol
    dont wanna see Watford winning.

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    oh ok...have fun at the play :)

yeh its a pretty dull game..not many chances.
    am hoping Palace can score 3 goals in 45 min now..lol
    dont wanna see Watford winning.

thank you ...i hope i will ...

i am sure palace can score 2 goals :D;)