Options

The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    FC Reading and Sheffield United are now next season in the EPL right and the third still missing right???
    yeh..3rd promoted club will be decided by play offs between Watford,Preston,Leeds and Palace.
    would be good to see Leeds back in the big league..
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh..3rd promoted club will be decided by play offs between Watford,Preston,Leeds and Palace.
    would be good to see Leeds back in the big league..

wow that´s though 4 clubs and just one lucky number ....i have no argument on this ..may the best come up:D
  • Options
    and today manu and west ham should win and hamburg should follow tommorow and win too;)
  • Options
    ARSE-anal just scored..what a boring game...
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    Arsenal won ...lehmann still has a 0 standing and seems tthe match wasn´t exiting ...fabregas made a goal ....HSv should buy him...may 20 million euro should be enough or?

we will have the money if we loose VB ....

but tonight is another match:

Man Utd (from): Van der Sar, Howard, Neville, Ferdinand, Brown, Vidic, Pique, Silvestre, Heinze, Evra, Ronaldo, Giggs, O'Shea, Richardson, Park, Saha, Van Nistelrooy, Rossi.

Middlesbrough (from): Jones, McMahon, Ehiogu, Wheater, Taylor, Doriva, Parlour, Morrison, Yakubu, Christie, Johnson, Knight, Davies, Cattermole, Graham, Bates, Riggott, Queudrue, Parnaby, Rochemback, Downing, Boateng, Viduka, Hasselbaink, Maccarone, Southgate.

go red devils ;)
  • Options
    not really..was a decent match...main story from it has to be the tackle on Diaby

sorry to burst yer bubble but HSV aren't that big a club...no star from ARSE-anal would join them anytime soon.

watching the Manure game now..hope results go our way ;)

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    not really..was a decent match...main story from it has to be the tackle on Diaby

sorry to burst yer bubble but HSV aren't that big a club...no star from ARSE-anal would join them anytime soon.

watching the Manure game now..hope results go our way ;)

the tackle on diaby ? so who tackle and what has happen?
    after next season we will see :D;) ....and we are big we have VDV,VB...and we really have a good stuff;)

hope it goes my way (ours):p

oh and west ham is playing too ....
  • Options
    the tackle on diaby ? so who tackle and what has happen?
    after next season we will see :D;) ....and we are big we have VDV,VB...and we really have a good stuff;)

hope it goes my way (ours):p

oh and west ham is playing too ....
    can't remember the player's name but hes a youngster...broke Diaby's ankle

Boro are playing very well!
    should have scored at least 2 by now but Van der Sar is on form :(

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    can't remember the player's name but hes a youngster...broke Diaby's ankle

Boro are playing very well!
    should have scored at least 2 by now but Van der Sar is on form :(

oh that´s not nice any reaction from the FA yet?

i read that they play well ....and that VDS is on good form happy for us and luck too ;)

but hey i think the big prob is that we don´t have rooney ...and McClaren and Fergi know each other damn well i think ....
    and i´ve read the Preview of this match ....
  • Options
    oh not i just read that tommorow the 7th starter of HSv will be missed vs Köln
    oh damn we have to win that ....
    anyways manu has to win and i think west ham ,too...

reo-coker just made a goal oh and manu;).....we miss rooney!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Boro's midfield has been superb
    Boateng doing well to break play..and that kid Morisson is easily me fave Boro player (not just cos he did a wee tribute for Eddie Guerrero the week Eddie passed away)...am very impressed with Boro's performance so far and i cannot wait for the 2nd half..they might just do us a HUGE favor.

West Ham's goal was superb..not the finish by Reo Coker but the super run by Zamora

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Boro's midfield has been superb
    Boateng doing well to break play..and that kid Morisson is easily me fave Boro player (not just cos he did a wee tribute for Eddie Guerrero the week Eddie passed away)...am very impressed with Boro's performance so far and i cannot wait for the 2nd half..they might just do us a HUGE favor.

West Ham's goal was superb..not the finish by Reo Coker but the super run by Zamora

i can´t lie they are both good but hope we can win this ...go red devils go ...
    coker can do well but zamora is somebody to put eyes on he´s game ...Did are you there ???:D
  • Options
    Brad Jones just saved a penalty from RVN!
    woah...i thought it was a sure goal after Cattermole stupidly handled the ball.

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Brad Jones just saved a penalty from RVN!
    woah...i thought it was a sure goal after Cattermole stupidly handled the ball.

i just read that ...the foothball gods are not with us:(:(
  • Options
    that was one of the best 0-0 draws i seen!
    looks like 2nd place will be decided on the last day :D
    come on Charlton! win the game for Curbs!
    and hopefully we can beat Pompey too to be 2nd :D

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    that was one of the best 0-0 draws i seen!
    looks like 2nd place will be decided on the last day :D
    come on Charlton! win the game for Curbs!
    and hopefully we can beat Pompey too to be 2nd :D

it´doesn´t seems so it´s so same like HSv and Bremen if we don´t win tommorow ...and the last match is HSV-Bremen !!!

We can beat charlton !!!
    but hope you guys loose:D

and than manu are on no 2
    same as hsv
    hopefully !!!
  • Options
    amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    Ze special one uses ze champagne bottle as a bong lol
    41617358josechampagnegetty3kt.jpg

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/5411/41617340trophyempics3mg.jpg
  • Options
    Ze special one uses ze champagne bottle as a bong lol
    41617358josechampagnegetty3kt.jpg

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/5411/41617340trophyempics3mg.jpg
    argh..
    nvm..it will be ours next season!
    YNWA

YNWA
  • Options
    brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    hey check out what happened in a brazilian championship game last saturday...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqf3XuzAEdM

buy the way, the guy broked his leg...
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • Options
    haha Gary Neville is a disgrace!
    call himself a captain and he attacks his own fans who pay for his fucking wages.
    this is why noone respects Manure

YNWA
  • Options
    KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    brhf9 wrote:
    hey check out what happened in a brazilian championship game last saturday...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqf3XuzAEdM

buy the way, the guy broked his leg...

HAHAHAHAHA, very funny. :D
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    argh..
    nvm..it will be ours next season!
    YNWA

no ;9) it will be ours:D

go red devils go for it;)
  • Options
    no ;9) it will be ours:D

go red devils go for it;)
    well at least our Captain doesnt fight with his own fans like that useless moron Neville ;)

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    well at least our Captain doesnt fight with his own fans like that useless moron Neville ;)

well i don´t know what has happen so i can´t say something to it ....
    and by the way your players aren´t angels....

and today HSv has to win ;)
    Hope they kick Kölns asses ...and i hope poldi doesn´t score
  • Options
    well i don´t know what has happen so i can´t say something to it ....
    and by the way your players aren´t angels....
    noone is an angel..but at least the players respect the fans.
    they even cheered for Baros on the weekend
    Neville is the captain! even more is expected.
    i cannot see how u can protect such an asshole.
    if Gerrard did the same..i would be disgusted too..but lucky for me and Liverpool fans...we have a great captain who respects us.

YNWA
  • Options
    lol..looks like no points tally record for Chelski :D

YNWA
  • Options
    :D:D:d

anyways HSv won without doin something :
    0:1
    somebody from köln did it for us ...

just 2 points

so today i cross my fingers for Stuttgart bec. if they beat Bayern München today ...wow would be soooo cool ;)

and than hamburg win their last matches ...vs bremen will be though .anyways..than is Hamburg Deutscher Meister ...........
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    noone is an angel..but at least the players respect the fans.
    they even cheered for Baros on the weekend
    Neville is the captain! even more is expected.
    i cannot see how u can protect such an asshole.
    if Gerrard did the same..i would be disgusted too..but lucky for me and Liverpool fans...we have a great captain who respects us.

cool ...that´s nice ..i think he will play in Hamburg next season ;)...
    i didn´t see that and i wasn´t there so i can´t say something to it ...but if he really act like an ashole maybe than fergi should think about another captain than ....or maybe there was something going on before ...
  • Options
    this what i found so it seems it´s cleared...from his side..

Gary Neville has played down his row with a United fan after the goalless draw with Middlesbrough on Monday.

Neville was heading to the tunnel when a supporter made his feelings felt.

The defender reacted angrily to the abuse and exchanged a few words before he was pulled away by Rio Ferdinand, with the supporter mouthing 'disgrace' in his direction.

Neville: 'We were both showing our passion for the club.

'He had a strong opinion and we had a disagreement. Now it is finished with. Manchester United has great fans.'
  • Options
    this what i found so it seems it´s cleared...from his side..

Gary Neville has played down his row with a United fan after the goalless draw with Middlesbrough on Monday.

Neville was heading to the tunnel when a supporter made his feelings felt.

The defender reacted angrily to the abuse and exchanged a few words before he was pulled away by Rio Ferdinand, with the supporter mouthing 'disgrace' in his direction.

Neville: 'We were both showing our passion for the club.

'He had a strong opinion and we had a disagreement. Now it is finished with. Manchester United has great fans.'
    lol what bullshit..
    whoever believes Neville must also believe Santa is real.

YNWA