Options

The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Sperms lol...4th place the whole season and lose it on the last weekend

not a bad day..we lost 2nd place..but well at least we won with our 3 strikers scoring but well Alonso's injured..hope he doesnt miss the Fa Cup final or World Cup
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    some good news...

Rafael Benitez confirmed Alonso feels confident that he will be fit for Cardiff but didn't want to make any predictions before the result of the scan.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    latest..

Tottenham's final game of the season at West Ham will go ahead as planned

ARSE-anal have the luck...

why what was wrong?
  • Options
    why what was wrong?
    7 or so Sperms players suffered "food poisoning"

YNWA
  • Options
    Hinny wrote:
    Spurs to lose 7 players for the match.

Come on Hammers. Worry about the game against the Reds. Save your first team. Give them a rest. You're playing an understrength Spurs. The game means nothing to you. Just make lots of people happy by pissing off Wenger.

is this a spell???
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    7 or so Sperms players suffered "food poisoning"
    uhi that´s not good...what has haoppened to your player?
  • Options
    uhi that´s not good...what has haoppened to your player?
    assume you mean Alonso...he landed awkwardly after a header..hurt his ankle..hope he will be fine for Saturday..it would be a shame if he din get a medal cos of this.
    its already unlucky that Garcia,who scored the winner at the semis, will not get a FA Cup winners medal if Liverpool do win.

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    assume you mean Alonso...he landed awkwardly after a header..hurt his ankle..hope he will be fine for Saturday..it would be a shame if he din get a medal cos of this.
    its already unlucky that Garcia,who scored the winner at the semis, will not get a FA Cup winners medal if Liverpool do win.

i mean i just say i wish him luck that he gets fit ...bec. otherwise there will be another dissaster again ????

but for garcia i just say selber shuld:D some girlies may cry if they see him :D
    will he play on the WC?
  • Options
    i mean i just say i wish him luck that he gets fit ...bec. otherwise there will be another dissaster again ????

but for garcia i just say selber shuld:D some girlies may cry if they see him :D
    will he play on the WC?
    girlies might cry? oh you mean like Christiano Gaynaldo? ;)

yes..Garcia will be in the WC team.
    Garcia,Alonso,Reina and Morientes have all been named in the squad of 28..but will be cut down to 22 of course.

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    girlies might cry? oh you mean like Christiano Gaynaldo? ;)

yes..Garcia will be in the WC team.
    Garcia,Alonso,Reina and Morientes have all been named in the squad of 28..but will be cut down to 22 of course.

you can say about Cristiano what you want i think he is a great player and that counts ...i am getting older;)

ok...well they never get over the quarter final right?
    but we will see who will be the squad ...england will say it tommorow ...
  • Options
    and by the way Manu will be no 2 in England and Hamburg will be no 2 in germany
    so go red devils and Rothosen:D;)
  • Options
    PSV didn´t made the double they lost vs ajax
    so where are the comments ...
  • Options
    KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    PSV didn´t made the double they lost vs ajax
    so where are the comments ...

Good match, bad end. No more comment.
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:
    Good match, bad end. No more comment.

OK.....:D;)
  • Options

YNWA
  • Options
    yellow uhi :D
  • Options
    yellow uhi :D
    i love yellow :D
    im so happy we have gone back to a more traditional color for our kits.

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i love yellow :D
    im so happy we have gone back to a more traditional color for our kits.

i don´t like yeloow but hey it´s ok bec. we never use yellow;)
  • Options
    amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    AxlUlrich wrote:

Nice home shirt.. :) Who you gettin on the back? lol

Heres ours -

boydnewstrip0fa4te.jpg

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/8710/34634843ai.jpg

052903749005en.jpg

We gave Alex Mcleish a great send off yesterday for his last game.

Paul Le Guen starts at Rangers today..am waiting on the first pic of him starting his new job :D am well pure excited !
  • Options
    Nice home shirt.. :) Who you gettin on the back? lol

Heres ours -

boydnewstrip0fa4te.jpg

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/8710/34634843ai.jpg

052903749005en.jpg

We gave Alex Mcleish a great send off yesterday for his last game.

Paul Le Guen starts at Rangers today..am waiting on the first pic of him starting his new job :D am well pure excited !
    i love our away and european kit more lol!
    home kit..dont like the collar
    for the home kit..will get Crouch 15..away Finnan 3 and European Alonso 14 (i think you know what happened to me other Alonso kit :( )

Gers kit is nice...it reminds me of the new Everton one but Gers have a nicer blue and a nice touch of red..looks classy!
    hopefully the away kit is nicer than the white one ;)

yeh good send off..beating Hearts as well
    i think like Gers fans..Liverpool fans cannot wait for next season...future just looks too bright
    we cut the gap with Chelski...and we have 40 million to spend..i cannot wait!
    but for now...worried for Alonso's fitness with the FA Cup final coming up.

YNWA
  • Options
    amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i love our away and european kit more lol!
    home kit..dont like the collar
    for the home kit..will get Crouch 15..away Finnan 3 and European Alonso 14 (i think you know what happened to me other Alonso kit :( )

Gers kit is nice...it reminds me of the new Everton one but Gers have a nicer blue and a nice touch of red..looks classy!
    hopefully the away kit is nicer than the white one ;)

yeh good send off..beating Hearts as well
    i think like Gers fans..Liverpool fans cannot wait for next season...future just looks too bright
    we cut the gap with Chelski...and we have 40 million to spend..i cannot wait!
    but for now...worried for Alonso's fitness with the FA Cup final coming up.

I know it's stressful for you buying a new kit lol oh man 1 wee loose thread and your OCD comes out :p ..so you waiting on word of Alonso's scan then?! I hope he's fit for Cardiff..it certainly is an exciting time, money to spend bring it on VIVA LE GUEN!
  • Options
    I know it's stressful for you buying a new kit lol oh man 1 wee loose thread and your OCD comes out :p ..so you waiting on word of Alonso's scan then?! I hope he's fit for Cardiff..it certainly is an exciting time, money to spend bring it on VIVA LE GUEN!
    yeh..me and my damn OCD :(

yeh hope he does play..cos he definitely deserves a medal for his contributions en route to the final.

YNWA
  • Options
    axl isn´t that soooooooooo expensive
    by the way as i read our away kit stays blue ...
  • Options
    axl isn´t that soooooooooo expensive
    by the way as i read our away kit stays blue ...
    yes its expensive..but well..its for Liverpool..i spent like USD$121 on their CL kit was worth it
    i have aboot 22 Liverpool ones and a few training kits.
    and yeh all have names n numbers cept one of my adidas ones from 95
    i just love collecting kits

YNWA
  • Options
    looks like its really bye bye ...

Ruud van Nistelrooy is expected to link up with the Holland squad, rather than appear in Roy Keane's testimonial on Tuesday night.

YNWA
  • Options
    KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    looks like its really bye bye ...

Ruud van Nistelrooy is expected to link up with the Holland squad, rather than appear in Roy Keane's testimonial on Tuesday night.

He isn't welcome at that testimonial. At least RvN said that in Holland.
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:
    He isn't welcome at that testimonial. At least RvN said that in Holland.
    ah well..as a Liverpool fan im delighted to see him leave.
    i hope he joins PSV and ends his career there..it seems fitting.

another good news for Liverpool is Alonso's injury isnt too bad and he might make it for the FA Cup final!

YNWA
  • Options
    Nanananananana
    Nanananananana
    Nananananananana
    Tottenham Hotspur Fucked It Up
    A restaurant with a smoking section is like a swimming pool with a pissing section
  • Options
    Nanananananana
    Nanananananana
    Nananananananana
    Tottenham Hotspur Fucked It Up
    hahaha...can't believe they did.
    i was actually looking forward to them humiliating themselves in the Champions League
    ah well..

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    hahaha...can't believe they did.
    i was actually looking forward to them humiliating themselves in the Champions League
    ah well..

There's always the UEFA for that, how about an injury time own goal again like last time:D
    A restaurant with a smoking section is like a swimming pool with a pissing section