sweety listen hamburg will be the bigest soon ...and no 2 manu:D:P
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    a what ?

Just like Pearl Jam said 'No Way'
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    a what ?
    honestly you should stay off the drugs..
    ;)
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    Klumpie wrote:
    Just like Pearl Jam said 'No Way'

there are allways ways even with difficulties:D
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    ;)

i don´t need them i am one ;)
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    ;)

....Hahaha :D
    it seems like that hamburg want to buy a player from the EPL!!!Wow but who is it???

here is a nice list that i found on gossip:

Forsell (Birmingham)
    - Baros (Aston Villa)
    - Morientes (Liverpool)
    - Mido ( Tottenham)
    - Darius Vassell (Man. City)
    - Mark Viduka (Middlesbrough)
    - Lomana Tresor Lua Lua (Portsmouth)
    - Ousseynou El-Hadji Diouf (Bolton)
    - Darren Bent (Charlton)
    - Craig Bellamy (Blackburn)
    - Marlon Harewood (West ham)
    - Henri Camara (Wigan)
    - Eidur Smari Gudjohnsen (Chelsea)
    - Robin van Persie (Arsenal)
    it seems like that hamburg want to buy a player from the EPL!!!Wow but who is it???

here is a nice list that i found on gossip:

Forsell (Birmingham)
    - Baros (Aston Villa)
    - Morientes (Liverpool)
    - Mido ( Tottenham)
    - Darius Vassell (Man. City)
    - Mark Viduka (Middlesbrough)
    - Lomana Tresor Lua Lua (Portsmouth)
    - Ousseynou El-Hadji Diouf (Bolton)
    - Darren Bent (Charlton)
    - Craig Bellamy (Blackburn)
    - Marlon Harewood (West ham)
    - Henri Camara (Wigan)
    - Eidur Smari Gudjohnsen (Chelsea)
    - Robin van Persie (Arsenal)
    from that list..the good players won't leave England for Hamburg and the bad players really suck :|
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    from that list..the good players won't leave England for Hamburg and the bad players really suck :|

we will see they will i mean it´s so exciting bec. all lights screen are on the epl from hamburg now so ...maybe the list is wrong and they eye somebody totally diffrent ....see about van de vaart everybody doubt he will come to us and what has happened? everthing is possible ...and i think they eye van persie
    we will see they will i mean it´s so exciting bec. all lights screen are on the epl from hamburg now so ...maybe the list is wrong and they eye somebody totally diffrent ....see about van de vaart everybody doubt he will come to us and what has happened? everthing is possible ...and i think they eye van persie
    VDV is different
    cos honestly..Ajax suck now...and the English league is far superior.
    players rather play for Portsmouth than Bayern Munich..thats how much the EPL has improved now..and only the best wanna play there.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    VDV is different
    players rather play for Portsmouth than Bayern Munich..thats how much the EPL has improved now..and only the best wanna play there.

diffrent english clubs where intrested in him too ...ok... but maybe than it´s time to change some and i am pretty sure that beiersdorfer eye somebody from the epl and i know he allways have good eyes for talented player and when we want somebody we can get him...
    bayern munic is diffrent than hamburg :p
    and by the way hamburg is a fantastic english town:D
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    VDV is different

diffrent english clubs where intrested in him too ...ok... but maybe than it´s time to change some and i am pretty sure that beiersdorfer eye somebody from the epl and i know he allways have good eyes for talented player and when we want somebody we can get him...

p.s. maybe daren bent?

p.s. maybe daren bent?
    i honestly cannot see an English player playing in Germany...it rarely and seldom happens.

YNWA
    Rafa Benitez was today named as Coach of the Year for 2005 by la Comunidad de Madrid.
    The Liverpool manager was honoured at the annual Seven Stars of Sport Awards ceremony held in the Spanish capital this morning.

Speaking afterwards, Benitez told liverpoolfc.tv: "I am very proud to accept this award, but it's recognition for everyone at Liverpool including the players, backroom staff and the supporters, who have been magnificent since I came to the club. I'm very happy at Liverpool and enjoying life in England."

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i honestly cannot see an English player playing in Germany...it rarely and seldom happens.

well maybe he ain´t english:D but we will see who will play next season for us
    to be honest i just know one english player and that´s haargrewes ...but hey nobody knows what can happen ...time to change that:D
    well maybe he ain´t english:D but we will see who will play next season for us
    to be honest i just know one english player and that´s haargrewes ...but hey nobody knows what can happen ...time to change that:D
    yeh besides Hagreaves..only other player i can remember was that Bayern player who played for Aston Villa..can't remember his name..think he's Scottish...

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    VDV is different
    cos honestly..Ajax suck now...

Ajax always sucked and will always suck.

vdVaart never played for Ajax the last season...He had some injuries and if he played he did it very poorly.
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh besides Hagreaves..only other player i can remember was that Bayern player who played for Aston Villa..can't remember his name..think he's Scottish...

i don´t know...
    and by the way hsv had a very good english player from 1977-1980
    and he really felt good hear and everybody loved him over here...Kevin Keegan

history maybe repeats :D
    Klumpie wrote:
    vdVaart never played for Ajax the last season...He had some injuries and if he played he did it very poorly.

but here he played soo well ......ok unitil now:(:(

i hope he is ok soon ...

Don't think that.

The only English player of PSV that I know is Micheal Ball
    but here he played soo well ......ok unitil now:(:(

i hope he is ok soon ...

That is true, he is very talented. But he had the wrong coach at the wrong moment.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Don't think that.

The only English player of PSV that I know is Micheal Ball

why not? it´s possible ...

and by the way hsv has now a very good team stuff ..........and i don´t think they buy bad people ....

noone as good as Keegan will ever play for Hamburg ;)

Micheal Ball..argh..Evertonian..:(

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Micheal Ball..argh..Evertonian..:(

You can see that, he isn't very good ;)
    i don´t know...
    his name is Alan McInally..and yeh doubt you know him ;)

YNWA
    Klumpie wrote:
    You can see that, he isn't very good ;)

but not all Evertonian are bad players:D
    but not all Evertonian are bad players:D
    name me good Evertonians then..besides those who played for Liverpool.

YNWA
    Klumpie wrote:
    That is true, he is very talented. But he had the wrong coach at the wrong moment.

but not anymore;)