The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    west ham is leading
    ashton asist and harewood made the goal

and anton was fouled ...
    yeh like i posted..it was a great goal!
    Boro are attacking now..but time's running out
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    seems west ham won this ok i watch the interwiev with McClaren later
    and than liverpool will win the Fa cup i see no chance for west ham ...:(:(
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh like i posted..it was a great goal!
    Boro are attacking now..but time's running out

it´s over good i am waiting for the interview of McClaren
    you do know there was no minute of silence?
    cos the West Ham fans were shouting and singing instead
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    you do know there was no minute of silence?
    cos the West Ham fans were shouting and singing instead
    (as i said i didn´t see the match ...)
    really ? that´s not nice ...
    bremen :schalke still no goals

and mainz bayern still 2:2
    (as i said i didn´t see the match ...)
    really ? that´s not nice ...
    bremen :schalke still no goals

and mainz bayern still 2:2
    yeh west ham fans rather sing to celebrate a death instead of silence apparently..

Pardew's celebration for Harewood's goal was funny hah...

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh west ham fans rather sing to celebrate a death instead of silence apparently..

Pardew's celebration for Harewood's goal was funny hah...

that´s not nice from them really !!!!!!pa ....

oh maybe i can see that:D
    schwarzer gonna be out til the rest of the season .he get broken cheekbone...
    this what i found from a boro fan:

just want to say congratulations on todays win. We were the better side in the first half and you in the second. You created better chances than us and all the best in the final.

Also want to say what a wonderful atmosphere both fans created and what a credit to both clubs.

Was hard to write this message - came from the head as my heart still hurts!

West Ham 2 Liverpool 1 ..... Come on!!!!

i like the last sentence:D:p
    well McClaren ain´t angry or maybe he doesn´t hsow that ..said something like the name of his team wasn´t on the cup this year ..it wasn´t their day ...
    and he said the only misstake they did where they didn´t goal nothing else (he is right with that)

schwarzer will be checked up again tommorow
    and everthing he will make in exactley 24 hours ubs...

and padrew is delighted of course
    and he praised harewood ...

and anton really happy but i can´t understand him that well as rio (sometimes)
    but for now i think he is just over the moon ;)
    so hammers are also qualified for uefa cup???
    McClaren was really disappointed..cant blame him.
    this week can be a huge disaster for Boro..amazing how a week can change so much.
    just like Bolton when their form dipped after getting knocked out of the FA cup and UEFA cup

YNWA
    so this is the spot top 4 in the bundesliga:

1 Bayern 70 31 21 7 3 60 27 33
    2 Hamburg 65 31 20 5 6 49 24 25
    3 Bremen 61 31 18 7 6 66 33 33
    4 Schalke 55 31 14 13 4 41 27 14

so schalke no cl than
    i think

and it may a big hard clash between bremen and us who go directley into the cl
    or maybe we still have a little chance to got the first spot lol
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    McClaren was really disappointed..cant blame him.
    this week can be a huge disaster for Boro..amazing how a week can change so much.
    just like Bolton when their form dipped after getting knocked out of the FA cup and UEFA cup

off course he is !!!!come on ...he still had smile on his face (but hey i have no idear what that means) ...

that´s true ....

well they still have a chance in the UEFA cup in the second leg i think

hey and on the first of may ..there will be a match
    manu vs boro means the teacher vs the follower

that will be an intresting match i think bec. both can read their cards i think
    but manu win...
    hey and on the first of may ..there will be a match
    manu vs boro means the teacher vs the follower

that will be an intresting match i think bec. both can read their cards i think
    but manu win...
    ah yes the last time the student won 4-1..lol..:D

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    ah yes the last time the student won 4-1..lol..:D

oh than the student learned pretty well outch i forget that one ...but
    yes it´s bec. it was a home run:D
    but this time no chance :p
    i want to be @old trafford on may 1 but ain´t possible:(:(:(
    McClaren will now have to raise his players ahead of the Uefa Cup tie at The Riverside.

He added: "There's nothing I can say or do that will cheer up anyone in that dressing room or the staff over the next 24 hours.

"But we need to make sure that on Tuesday we get back to work and we don't feel the same on Thursday."

end i think if he does what he want to now there is a chance for them in the uefa cup tie ...
    what do you think?
    end i think if he does what he want to now there is a chance for them in the uefa cup tie ...
    what do you think?
    i think Boro have enough quality to turn the tie around..but how knows?
    its a funny old game..

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i think Boro have enough quality to turn the tie around..but how knows?
    its a funny old game..

of course they have i think:D
    yes it is we will see;)
    just a great weekend for Liverpool over Chelski :D

Steven Gerrard has capped another brilliant season at Anfield by being named the PFA Player of the Year by his fellow professionals

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    just a great weekend for Liverpool over Chelski :D

Steven Gerrard has capped another brilliant season at Anfield by being named the PFA Player of the Year by his fellow professionals

:D:D :p:p

i can´t understand that but have to respect that ...sss....
    :D:D :p:p

i can´t understand that but have to respect that ...sss....
    i can't understand alot too..but what i know is Stevie rules and so does Liverpool
    YNWA :D

YNWA
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    this thread really is just you two isnt it. If yous werent around there probably wouldnt be a consistent footy thread for me to gander at so er.....................thank you. Cant wait for the game tomorrow night, think it´ll be fraught with tension, especially if areanal dont score in the first half
    As soon as I did it I realised what I'd done. I'm not the dancer - I'm usually the bloke at the bar.
    West Ham boss Alan Pardew regrets his comedy jig to celebrate the Hammers' winning goal in the FA Cup semi-final.

did anyone off you saw him dancing ?Was ist funny ....?
    My wife will be glad about Mourinho coming to Bramall Lane because he's a good looking swine, isn't he?
    Neil Warnock warms up for the Barclays Premiership after Sheffield United's promotion is confirmed.

haha................lol
    elmer wrote:
    this thread really is just you two isnt it. If yous werent around there probably wouldnt be a consistent footy thread for me to gander at so er.....................thank you. Cant wait for the game tomorrow night, think it´ll be fraught with tension, especially if areanal dont score in the first half
    lol
    well..must say am looking forward to the Milan game more..and of course West Ham vs Liverpool this Wednesday.
    i just hope ARSE-anal lose ;)

YNWA
    oh tommorow arsenal as the final clash :p
    and wendsday is the next semi final
    and hammers vs liverpool (EPL) so who gonna win this :p;)

and then the next day we see how german foothball really go under somewhere
    (this ain´t funny)

and how boro maybe do it or not what ever McClaren do we will see

ok here are now the rest programm for the final 3 in the german bundesliga

3 matches to go

Bayern 69 points last matches:
    Stuttgart home
    K´lautern outside
    and Dortmund home

Hamburh 65 points:
    Köln outside
    Hertha BSC outside
    Werder Bremen home(this gonna be the entscheidendes spiel)

Werder Bremen 60 points:
    Duisburg outside
    Köln home
    and hsv in hamburg

we will see it´s still tight...
    My wife will be glad about Mourinho coming to Bramall Lane because he's a good looking swine, isn't he?
    Neil Warnock warms up for the Barclays Premiership after Sheffield United's promotion is confirmed.

haha................lol
    i gurantee that Neil Warnock is gonna get fined alot next season..

and yes i saw Pardew's little jig..was pretty funny hah..he definitely din celebrate that way when he scored against Liverpool for Palace :|

YNWA