~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    well i've been calling norm spasy mcgee since day one so go for it! :D
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    Petey is "poopy" due to his earlier bowel problems!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    hahaha i LOVE the nick names!!!! :D
    SURFER was "fattyboy" cuz once upon a time all he did was grub like theres no tomorrow!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    wolfbear wrote:
    Just posted this in the Halloween thread and had to post it here too.
    kody.jpg

oh man this is a GREAT picture!!!!! :)

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    cutback wrote:
    well i've been calling norm spasy mcgee since day one so go for it! :D

Captain Spastic and Spasy McGee? :D hahahahaha!! I love it! :D
    We should make a movie! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Poopey and Fattyboy. :D

Lukin gets Fatboy and Fatty Boombah. hehe! :)

And I believe when I'm cranky and cleaning up yet another mess from the rug, I've been known to call him The Shit Machine. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • I know I've mentioned some of the nicknames we use such as Tater/Rabbit and The Man. But we have several more. Millie often gets called Piggy because she is rather round and makes snorting pig noises sometimes. But when she is excited she starts to shake her back end and we like to say that she is dancing (shaking her booty to be exact). So my husband started calling her Tiny Dancer whenever she gets to wiggling. Kali mostly gets called Princess or Moose. I'm not really sure why except that she is the biggest and the most moody. They've all been called Stanky at some point or another.
    Ever find that those that own dogs are for the most part much better to them, then the general population are to their kids? Do you find it funny that we dog owners spend tons of time learning how best to care for them, train them etc....if only more parents of human children would do the same....

Sorry for the little rant....this is coming after me reading another thread this morning about some poor kids in a divorce situation.

Anyway good reads: Merle's Door, by Ted Kerasote.....do read it!!! It was better then Marley and me. Also for positive training help: The Loved Dog, by Tamer Gellar. Another I'm about to read is:Bones Would Rain from the Sky: Deepening Our Relationships with Dogs"
    Suzanne Clothier;

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
    thanks for that PJA!!! :)

i saw the cuuuuuuuuuuutest little beagle last night. He was a puppy & SOOOO small!!!! i wanted to put him in my pocket! it made me miss my SURFER. The weather is changing to snuggle weather and its now that i miss my fattyboy Surfer the most. all of u that HAVE your doggies, please hug them tight for me. thanks. :)

• SENROCK! wrote:

i saw the cuuuuuuuuuuutest little beagle last night. He was a puppy & SOOOO small!!!! i wanted to put him in my pocket! it made me miss my SURFER. The weather is changing to snuggle weather and its now that i miss my fattyboy Surfer the most. all of u that HAVE your doggies, please hug them tight for me. thanks. :)
    you are soo cute. I dont have a dog. :( But I do have a nephew- dog....and when I see him again Ill hug him for ya. :)
    Rarghstarfarian.
    SENROCK! wrote:

I think of you often. Hugs and love still being sent out to you. Please Email if you need to talk.

All is good here with the poop boy...get ready for his one year old pictures, his birthday is in 2 weeks.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • SEN.... I didnt realize.... I am so sorry sweetie :(
    Im not gonna ask.... but I will say that im thinkin of you and I will give Asher and Nooki some extra big Hugs tonight, just for you.

Surfer was a beautiful beautiful doggie. I hope you keep all those amazing memories with you wherever you go.
    I bet he's chewing on a good bone right now and cant wait till he gets to chase after you again someday.

Thinkin of you Suga....
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    well today norm was out back at my parents house and after a while it got a little quiet....usually he doesn't go to far from me here.....so i wander out to find him (also the front gate was open so i wanted to be sure he was still around ;) ).....after a couple calls he comes running to me........with something in his mouth......so the great white hunter caught a mouse :rolleyes: i have him drop it and i go to get a shovel and as i'm picking it up, it squeals :eek: norm, you have to kill it dummy :D ah the joys of a pet owner.....:D

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k16/cutback32/Norm/IMG_4051.jpg
    http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k16/cutback32/Norm/IMG_4052.jpg
    http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k16/cutback32/Norm/IMG_4054.jpg
    http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k16/cutback32/Norm/IMG_4055.jpg
    cutback wrote:
    well today norm was out back at my parents house and after a while it got a little quiet....usually he doesn't go to far from me here.....so i wander out to find him (also the front gate was open so i wanted to be sure he was still around ;) ).....after a couple calls he comes running to me........with something in his mouth......so the great white hunter caught a mouse :rolleyes: i have him drop it and i go to get a shovel and as i'm picking it up, it squeals :eek: norm, you have to kill it dummy :D ah the joys of a pet owner.....:D

He is so cute....looks just like a puppy still! Love the gardens!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    cutback wrote:
    well today norm was out back at my parents house and after a while it got a little quiet....usually he doesn't go to far from me here.....so i wander out to find him (also the front gate was open so i wanted to be sure he was still around ).....after a couple calls he comes running to me........with something in his mouth......so the great white hunter caught a mouse :rolleyes: i have him drop it and i go to get a shovel and as i'm picking it up, it squeals :eek: norm, you have to kill it dummy ah the joys of a pet owner.....

i swear man. Norm is just AWESOME! i love this thread so much. It means ALOT to me cuz i feel like i can come here & leave my doggie troubles & u kidz understand. :)

I've been sick the past few days. yesterday i was SO out of it that i slept for HOOOUUURS. If u know me, u KNOW i dont sleep like that. During that time, i hadd a dream or i was hallucinating. :eek: i heard SURFER barking so i turned, then i called him & put my hand out & reached for him. I heard him whimpering so i said 'come here fattyboy. come here i dont feel good and i want a big doggie hug!' i wasnt facing him but i hadd my hand out. i could still hear him whimpering. after i called him he barked the kind of bark he used to bark when he knew i was close by but couldnt get to me. so i turned & i saw him sitting there crying to get to me and he was lifting his paw in the air like he was trying to feel something. i tried to reach him & i couldnt so i started crying. I kept trying to get him & i couldnt! i got up & i walked over to where i THOUGHT he was and im like 'SURF! come HERE BABY! im sick, i dont feel good i want u to sleep nexxxt to me! come on baby! jump!' nothing. i wipe the tears from my face and i hear someone calling me. its Spydee. :( he looked at me weird & asked why i was crying. i was freezing & sweating & crawled back under the blanket & cried cuz it was a dream but real but a dream. ugh. i miss that fatt boy.
    thanks for ALL of your pictures you guys. it helps believe it or not.

norm is giving you hugs and kisses, sen....:)
  • 05-10-07_2145.jpg Lupita is my life!! I love her but...she is all the day sleeping...
    "You're the eve of my destruction in the garden of fears"
    05-10-07_2145.jpg Lupita is my life!! I love her but...she is all the thay sleeping...

she's a beauty...:)
    cutback wrote:
    norm is giving you hugs and kisses, sen....:)

awwww thanks NORM!!!! :)

05-10-07_2145.jpg Lupita is my life!! I love her but...she is all the thay sleeping...

beautiful doggie!!!!

SEN.....bet he really came to you in the dream....he wanted to be sure you are ok. He's still out there....you just can't see him, except in dreams. You will catch up to him again someday.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    PJaddicted wrote:
    SEN.....bet he really came to you in the dream....he wanted to be sure you are ok. He's still out there....you just can't see him, except in dreams. You will catch up to him again someday.

oxc

ahhhhhh thats so sadd. im having a WEIRD day and im driving someone NUTS today. Thanks for your encouragement! *hugs*

• AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    Jeanie wrote:
    for Lukin to have a nickname and I'm voting for Captain Spastic! :D

Every time Mum or I come home we are greeted with the four legged equivalent of Peter Garrett dancing! :D How he doesn't break his tail I'll never know! He hits it against everything in his excitement!

Anyway, try to imagine the four legged version of this and you'll have the idea! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTOBP-VjeZA

Remember Tim Finn was the original stickman dancer not Garrett. :D

Ice has a few nicknames 'Slobberguts' due to the fact that she drags have the waterbowl around in her jowls when she has a drink. 'Sookus' when she has her girl problems cause always cuddley and sooky. And she's "my bubba dirl" of course. :D
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • Heres some piccies of my two furry critters to make everyone smile.

First is Nooki. She is a Siberian Husky and she is about 2 and a half years old :)
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b9/tigressprincess/024.jpg

Second is Asher. He is a Siberian Husky also and he is 1 and a half years old.
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b9/tigressprincess/014.jpg

And the two of them on a ball catching day!
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b9/tigressprincess/085.jpg

They are Half Brother and Sister (the same Dad)
    We got Asher as a Puppy at 12 weeks old.
    Had him for about a year before we got Nooki. She had a bit of a traumatic change over, and for a few weeks I spent alot of time crying over what we had done, as I thought they would never get along.
    With a lot of love and cuddles, she came good and they are the bestest of buddies :)

They are the most amazing dogs. Nooki is the most loving and affectionate dog I have ever known. She is almost human when it comes to affection. and she is quite the little Princess.... but wins most of the play fights they have! Asher is a big boy and is everything that a male dog should be. He's also quite the trickster and is so cheeky :)
    They are my babies and I love them more than anything!! (other than my Hubby!)

Hope the piccies give you all a little larf :)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Thanks senrock and cutback!!
    "You're the eve of my destruction in the garden of fears"
    For Sen.....

Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love....they depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces and old dog: it merely expands the heart. If you have loved many dogs, your heart is very big.

Erica Jong

Petey sends big wet Doberkisses for Sen!

DSC09379.jpg

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    PJaddicted wrote:
    For Sen.....

Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love....they depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces and old dog: it merely expands the heart. If you have loved many dogs, your heart is very big.

Erica Jong

Petey sends big wet Doberkisses for Sen!

DSC09379.jpg

oxc

ahhhhh that meant alot. Thank you So much. :)

Austicman wrote:

What a cutie!!! What kind of dog is he? Looks like a Boxer or a Pit?

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    PJaddicted wrote:
    What a cutie!!! What kind of dog is he? Looks like a Boxer or a Pit?

oxc

She's a boxer x Sharpei. Don't know where the coat come from she was almost white with just the black eyes as a pup then the spots on her body got darker as she got older.