~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    keelycan wrote:

She's gorgeous! And SOOOO adorable! I love this pic the best! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    cutback wrote:

hehe! Normie! :D Just want to scoop him up and cuddle him!!

Guess who I just woke up and found sleeping beside me? :rolleyes:
    No idea how he manged to get up on the bed without waking me up! :D
    Bloody little bugger! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Jeanie wrote:
    hehe! Normie! :D Just want to scoop him up and cuddle him!!

Guess who I just woke up and found sleeping beside me? :rolleyes:
    No idea how he manged to get up on the bed without waking me up! :D
    Bloody little bugger! ; )

:)

well he has sidled up next to me on the couch so maybe lukin is getting his bad habits from norm......:D
    cutback wrote:
    : )

well he has sidled up next to me on the couch so maybe lukin is getting his bad habits from norm......:D

haha! :D Maybe!

was the first time I've woken up to "somebody" in the bed with me in a while! It's just got me stuffed how he managed it! I mean you'd think if somebody tried getting into bed with me I'd notice right? ;) :eek: :o
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • keelycan wrote:
    Beyond just being a beautiful dog, that is just a great photo! Nice job! :D
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    DSC09380.jpg
    DSC09379.jpg
    DSC09373.jpg
    DSC09364.jpg
    DSC09355.jpg

Petey is 11 months this week!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
    PJaddicted wrote:
    DSC09380.jpg
    DSC09379.jpg
    DSC09373.jpg
    DSC09364.jpg
    DSC09355.jpg

Petey is 11 months this week!

oxc

he looks great!! he is one big boy.....:)
    cutback wrote:
    he looks great!! he is one big boy.....:)

Thanks....he is BIG....90 something...I'll take him to the vet to get an exact weight next month. He is calming down....all that insane puppy energy is getting more focused...loving that for sure!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Allright, I can't resist...
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v39/JenInTheBx/?action=view&current=100_1869.jpg

She'll be mine... just as soon as I buy a house. Until then, she's with my parents. This was taken when she was about 6 or 7 months old, she's about a year old now.
  • PJAddicted: Your dog is gorgeous
    JenInTheBx: Please PM your addy so I know where to come and steal the beautiful dog. I am actually looking to get one exactly like him when I move into my new house in a few weeks.

All you other Jammers have beautiful dogs too. Nice to see so many animal lovers.
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    JenInTheBx wrote:
    Allright, I can't resist...
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v39/JenInTheBx/?action=view&current=100_1869.jpg

She'll be mine... just as soon as I buy a house. Until then, she's with my parents. This was taken when she was about 6 or 7 months old, she's about a year old now.

BEAUTIFUL DOGGIE!!!! :)
    on another note, its been a long time since i've seen u around THE PIT jen!

thanks everyone for the pics!!! keep em coming~
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    JenInTheBx wrote:
    Allright, I can't resist...

I was thinking of PMing you to see how things are going with her!!!! I'm happy that your dad was able to hang on to her.....they do get better with age. Petey is totally different then he was only 2 months ago. Please post more pictures!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    PJAddicted: Your dog is gorgeous
    JenInTheBx: Please PM your addy so I know where to come and steal the beautiful dog. I am actually looking to get one exactly like him when I move into my new house in a few weeks.

All you other Jammers have beautiful dogs too. Nice to see so many animal lovers.

Thank Cree we are calling him a "Tool" he goes around flexing his muscles!!! Look at me I'm beautiful! He hasn't filled out yet....I can't imagine what he will look like by 18 months. Strongest dog I've ever owned, although not the biggest.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • SENROCK! wrote:
    BEAUTIFUL DOGGIE!!!! :)
    on another note, its been a long time since i've seen u around THE PIT jen!

thanks everyone for the pics!!! keep em coming~

Yeah, things here have been CRAZY! I've been reading a bit but haven't been posting.

And things are going MUCH better with the dog. She still has accidents, but not very often. My father now just complains that he always has to put her in the kennel everytime they go away for a few days, which isn't too big a deal.
    i love doggies so much. Tonite after the IMMAGINE show in gannnngggster van nuys, someone hadd a pit bull complete with a spot around is eye! he was SOOOO beautiful and muscular! I shouldve taken a picture!!! He was really friendly & gave us doggie hugs! :) thats all.

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

SENROCK! wrote:

Oh he's so beautiful Sen! You must miss him dreadfully. :(

Lukin sends ~licks~ and {BIG HUGS} from me.
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    Oh he's so beautiful Sen! You must miss him dreadfully. :(

Lukin sends ~licks~ and {BIG HUGS} from me.

thank you jeanie!!! yeah, i miss the guy ALLLLOT. How is Lukin?

SENROCK! wrote:

Hi SEN....Sorry :(

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    SENROCK! wrote:
    thank you jeanie!!! yeah, i miss the guy ALLLLOT. How is Lukin?

You're welcome love. You know Lukin's got plenty of doggy loving to go around if you ever need it, so just holler! :)

I lost my last dog over 15 years ago and I still miss him even now. I think you always love them and miss them.

Lukin is sitting at my feet chewing again! :rolleyes: He's become a little chewing machine! He's not so keen on his Gentle Walker but he'll put it on to go for a walk, but he does struggle against it quite a bit still. Other than that he's just a big old doggy blanket that likes to land in my lap as often as he can get away with it! :D Oh and he's started turning his nose up at canned dog food! :rolleyes: If I mix it in with the home made stuff and the kibble that I usually give him, he'll eat everything in the bowl EXCEPT the canned dog food! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    You're welcome love. You know Lukin's got plenty of doggy loving to go around if you ever need it, so just holler!

I lost my last dog over 15 years ago and I still miss him even now. I think you always love them and miss them.

Lukin is sitting at my feet chewing again! He's become a little chewing machine! He's not so keen on his Gentle Walker but he'll put it on to go for a walk, but he does struggle against it quite a bit still. Other than that he's just a big old doggy blanket that likes to land in my lap as often as he can get away with it! :D Oh and he's started turning his nose up at canned dog food! :rolleyes: If I mix it in with the home made stuff and the kibble that I usually give him, he'll eat everything in the bowl EXCEPT the canned dog food! :D

hahahaha GREAT!!! Lukin is becoming a doggie food snob?? :eek: haha hey have you ever tried buying him one of those KONG toys? Surf went thru a time when he was chewing hats, shoes, chairs....then i got him a KONG and he was occupied for a lonnnng time & it broke the habit. They are cool becuz u can stuff the KONG with peanut butter or scooby snacks & they bounce really crazy & it keeps them busy! Just a suggestion. Some doggies dont like those though but ya never know!!! And tell Lukin THANK YOU for the doggie licks!!! :D

PJaddicted wrote:
    Hi SEN....Sorry :(

oxc

HEY! and Thanks. Hows Petey???

i bought norm a kong shortly after i got him....it was the one with the nylon rope so you can throw it......norm chewed the rope off....:rolleyes:.....i bought him a soft plush toy to play with.....had it torn apart inside of an hour.....no more toys for him....:D
    cutback wrote:
    i bought norm a kong shortly after i got him....it was the one with the nylon rope so you can throw it......norm chewed the rope off....:rolleyes:.....i bought him a soft plush toy to play with.....had it torn apart inside of an hour.....no more toys for him....:D

hahahaha thats funny!!! Was it an original KONG? I havnt seen any with rope!!! :eek: maybe a bigger one for his size would work. I hadd to get monster Surf the largest one, i think its like 18.99 or something. He would get frustrated trying to hold it with his paws as he chewed away!!! and yeah, EVERYTHING else he would chew right thru! I told him no more doggie toys for him!!!

WHY ARE U INVISIBLE!!!!!

SENROCK! wrote:
    hahahaha thats funny!!! Was it an original KONG? I havnt seen any with rope!!! :eek: maybe a bigger one for his size would work. I hadd to get monster Surf the largest one, i think its like 18.99 or something. He would get frustrated trying to hold it with his paws as he chewed away!!! and yeah, EVERYTHING else he would chew right thru! I told him no more doggie toys for him!!!

WHY ARE U INVISIBLE!!!!!

oh there multitudes of kongs now......norm just gets soup or steak bones now....:)......i thought i go covert for a while....;)
  • SENROCK! wrote:

I'm going to miss seeing new pics of your beautiful Surfer. He's such a gorgeous boy.

I haven't posted pics of my boys in a while. The pics aren't new, but I don't think I've shared these ones.

Timber: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/2dogs4cats/TimberHome160.jpg

Copper & Timber: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/2dogs4cats/TimberHome190.jpg

I love this thread!
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
    I'm going to miss seeing new pics of your beautiful Surfer. He's such a gorgeous boy.

I haven't posted pics of my boys in a while. The pics aren't new, but I don't think I've shared these ones.

Copper & Timber: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/2dogs4cats/TimberHome190.jpg

I love this thread!

wow. thank you SO much for that compliment! You really made my day right now! :) it means SO much. Thank you.

Your kidz are BEAUTIFUL!!! im a big fan of doggies relaxxxing like that!!!

SENROCK! wrote:
    hahahaha GREAT!!! Lukin is becoming a doggie food snob?? :eek: haha hey have you ever tried buying him one of those KONG toys? Surf went thru a time when he was chewing hats, shoes, chairs....then i got him a KONG and he was occupied for a lonnnng time & it broke the habit. They are cool becuz u can stuff the KONG with peanut butter or scooby snacks & they bounce really crazy & it keeps them busy! Just a suggestion. Some doggies dont like those though but ya never know!!! And tell Lukin THANK YOU for the doggie licks!!! :D

Oh yeah he's a dog food snob alright! I cop so much flak from my family and friends because I cook more for him than I do for me! :o
    He's actually got two Kongs sen. A heavy duty black one that I fill with kibble and little bits of cooked chicken and tender strips and a red one that I put doggy toothpaste and kibble in. He also gets rib bones now after the new vet said they would be ok for him as well as endless rawhide chews and chews with flavored stuffing! and now of course I've given him this new stuffed toy with the ropes. He's pretty good. But I do have to watch him!

I told him you said thank you and he put his paw up! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift

I love this thread!

beauties!!!!!!

I LOVE DOGS!!!!!! :D:D