Comments

• PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:

100_2233-1.jpg

hey, dude....spring for a new tennis ball. they're cheap :lol:

Sophie is looking good :mrgreen:

At least she plays with the older tennis ball. She tears off the skin of anything new, 4 Kong toys, skin torn off, 2 tennis balls, skin torn off. Kids these days :lol:

She is gorgeous! Monty does the same thing, while Petey never wrecks anything.
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    wtf is this thread doing far away from first page?! :shock:

By the way, do any of you have tattoos of your doggies? i dont remember if we've ever discussed it. i've wanted to get Surfers portrait for yeeeears but i guess i havnt found someone local that does portrait detail the best.

More pics please! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    SENROCK wrote:
    wtf is this thread doing far away from first page?! :shock:

By the way, do any of you have tattoos of your doggies? i dont remember if we've ever discussed it. i've wanted to get Surfers portrait for yeeeears but i guess i havnt found someone local that does portrait detail the best.

More pics please! :D
    Yes while in Mo several years back I had Momo tattooed over my heart.. I wish now that I'd had Ace tatt'd too..
    bythepool.jpg

Its funny how time has passed and its once again surfers death anniversary. i dont ever look forward to it or make it stand out. it just completely comes rushing back. i found this picture of him that was taken one summer when it was 110 where i lived. This fatty boy took a dip in the pool all by himself then layed out in the sun! :lol: i love him soooooooo much. he brought a whole lot of joy to me. like most of you, i would LOVE to hug my doggie once more. its been a tough day for me cuz i just MISS him! im off by myself in the corner thinking about him and posting here teary eyed! :oops: please continue to post pics of your doggies!!! it helps SOOOOOOOOOOO much!!! I havn't seen Gracie in a while :think: ......... :D

pray-for-surf.jpg

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,890
    SENROCK wrote:
    please continue to post pics of your doggies!!! it helps SOOOOOOOOOOO much!!! I havn't seen Gracie in a while :think: ......... :D

guilt trip :roll: . since her dad's summer has been not too exciting, gracie's summer has been not too exciting. here's some crappy cell phone pictures from today at the park...

eating grass :roll:
    Photo0252.jpg

running
    Photo0253.jpg

posing
    Photo0254.jpg

:mrgreen:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    ^^^^
    Pretty good cell shots! :thumbup:
    Nothing like eating some nice yummy grass so we can barf on the rug when we get home! :lol:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    SENROCK wrote:
    bythepool.jpg

Its funny how time has passed and its once again surfers death anniversary. i dont ever look forward to it or make it stand out. it just completely comes rushing back. i found this picture of him that was taken one summer when it was 110 where i lived. This fatty boy took a dip in the pool all by himself then layed out in the sun! :lol: i love him soooooooo much. he brought a whole lot of joy to me. like most of you, i would LOVE to hug my doggie once more. its been a tough day for me cuz i just MISS him! im off by myself in the corner thinking about him and posting here teary eyed! :oops: please continue to post pics of your doggies!!! it helps SOOOOOOOOOOO much!!! I havn't seen Gracie in a while :think: ......... :D
    Sen, I know you miss your sweet boy. :(
    He gave you a lot of love.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    imalive wrote:
    SENROCK wrote:
    please continue to post pics of your doggies!!! it helps SOOOOOOOOOOO much!!! I havn't seen Gracie in a while :think: ......... :D

guilt trip :roll: . since her dad's summer has been not too exciting, gracie's summer has been not too exciting. here's some crappy cell phone pictures from today at the park...

eating grass :roll:
    Photo0252.jpg

running
    Photo0253.jpg

posing
    Photo0254.jpg

:mrgreen:

She's such a beautiful dog. :thumbup:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    dcfaithful wrote:

not the sharpest knife in the drawer, tho. :lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    imalive wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

I'd be lying if I said Zeke was. :lol::lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    imalive wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Yet you still keep her around! :P
    While we're posting cell shots, here's Django:

Djangowallpaper.jpg

Even though it's not a great pic, I must say he is the most handsomest guy! :mrgreen:
  • We just moved, and Bugsy is loving all the extra space. You'd think he'd be taking advantage of a nice big fenced in yard, but mainly he just chills on the porch...

(Its only letting me post small pics here...sorry :cry: )

5973711365_257d5c0447_m.jpg

5973692459_14299dd632_m.jpg

5974249170_f47973a3ee_m.jpg

by rachellee420, on Flickr
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    so i've mentioned my disdain for leash laws...basically that they are punishing everyone for the irresponsibility of a few...well i encountered one of those few this morning

i've actually had to deal with this woman once before...she is in her late 60's and has 5 dogs of various breeds and none of them are leashed...in particular she has a german shepard that when we first time "met" him as we were walking toward him he laid down in a stalking sort of way...and as we got closer he charged at us, barking and showing his fangs...now norm has become a very friendly dog...he will greet every dog he encounters...well he wanted nothing to do with this shepard...and the whole time i'm trying to keep the shepard from attacking, this woman kept saying "he just wants to play" :roll: :evil:

fast forward to today and who do i see on the trail...but here's the catch today...the woman is in a full torso brace and is using a walker! :shock: and what does the shepard do? exact same thing...stalk and attack...the intersting thing was norm...as we were walking toward them (it's a trail and not many ways to go around) he stops...he didn't want anything to do with this dog...i've never seen him do that so i knew i needed to keep it away...which i did and we passed without incident

but the whole time i'm telling this seriously impaired elderly woman to get a hold of her dogs, she kept saying "he just wants to play" :roll: :x
    norm wrote:
    so i've mentioned my disdain for leash laws...basically that they are punishing everyone for the irresponsibility of a few...well i encountered one of those few this morning

i've actually had to deal with this woman once before...she is in her late 60's and has 5 dogs of various breeds and none of them are leashed...in particular she has a german shepard that when we first time "met" him as we were walking toward him he laid down in a stalking sort of way...and as we got closer he charged at us, barking and showing his fangs...now norm has become a very friendly dog...he will greet every dog he encounters...well he wanted nothing to do with this shepard...and the whole time i'm trying to keep the shepard from attacking, this woman kept saying "he just wants to play" :roll: :evil:

fast forward to today and who do i see on the trail...but here's the catch today...the woman is in a full torso brace and is using a walker! :shock: and what does the shepard do? exact same thing...stalk and attack...the intersting thing was norm...as we were walking toward them (it's a trail and not many ways to go around) he stops...he didn't want anything to do with this dog...i've never seen him do that so i knew i needed to keep it away...which i did and we passed without incident

but the whole time i'm telling this seriously impaired elderly woman to get a hold of her dogs, she kept saying "he just wants to play" :roll: :x

what a dummy that lady is. I was at the dog beach last night with some frenz and Reagle Beagle. This HUGE Great Dane was on the loose harassing like every dog. Tiny ones, medium ones, and big ones. Everyone started wondering where the eff is the owner?! Turns out she was "sunbathing" on DOG BEACH half nekkid while her dog was nearly humping a tiiiiiiiiiiiiny chihuahua! :shock: Finally, this little asian girl walks over to the lady and asks if thats her dog, she says yes. EVERYONE tells her "YOUR DOG IS ATTACKING AND TRYING TO HUMP EVERY DOG!!!!" She says "ohhhhh he's just trying to play" :roll: :?

SENROCK wrote:

what a dummy that lady is. I was at the dog beach last night with some frenz and Reagle Beagle. This HUGE Great Dane was on the loose harassing like every dog. Tiny ones, medium ones, and big ones. Everyone started wondering where the eff is the owner?! Turns out she was "sunbathing" on DOG BEACH half nekkid while her dog was nearly humping a tiiiiiiiiiiiiny chihuahua! :shock: Finally, this little asian girl walks over to the lady and asks if thats her dog, she says yes. EVERYONE tells her "YOUR DOG IS ATTACKING AND TRYING TO HUMP EVERY DOG!!!!" She says "ohhhhh he's just trying to play" :roll: :?
    gracie went over to a pekinese (sp?)/chihuahua mix at the park today. I was worried the owner would freak....but gracie was her usual friendly self and the lady told me what a good girl she was :mrgreen:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    yesterday I hunted the shelter websites within 100 miles of our home

After looking and reading about half in our choice range of 1100,
    I decided Charlie was a very special boy.

I will keep looking
    SENROCK wrote:
    please continue to post pics of your doggies!!! it helps SOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!

norm and i just made it to mammoth so be prepared for a lot pics of the mountain dog! :D

IMG_5101.JPG

IMG_5103.JPG

IMG_5108.JPG
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Doogie_Howser_MD_290x400.jpg

This IS the Doogie thread right???
    Dad, can we get one of these chipmunk homes for the back yard? PLEASE!!!!!!
    IMG_5112.JPG
    DS1119 wrote:
    Doogie_Howser_MD_290x400.jpg

This IS the Doogie thread right???
    I used to like that guy....can't stand his ass, now :x

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    norm wrote:
    SENROCK wrote:
    please continue to post pics of your doggies!!! it helps SOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!

norm and i just made it to mammoth so be prepared for a lot pics of the mountain dog! :D
    bring 'em on! just don't zoom in too close on that %$#@*! collar ;)

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:

so you're into the rest of him, huh? :think: :problem: :lol:
    norm wrote:
    imalive wrote:

so you're into the rest of him, huh? :think: :problem: :lol:
    :shock: :shock: :shock:
    don't go there, norm.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:

norm's response to that

IMG_5132.JPG

:P :lol:
    IMG_5117.JPG

IMG_5129.JPG

IMG_5130.JPG

IMG_5133.JPG

IMG_5148.JPG

IMG_5149.JPG
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    Hi everyone! Great pictures and updates. I'm still crazy busy...this weekend I'm having a surprise B'day party for my mom. I'm really excited, but it's a lot of work! I wanted to let everyone know...yesterday was Petey Day again....he is now 57 months old!!! :D Each month he lives with DCM is a miracle. He is still enjoying life and I'm loving him to bits!
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Unfortunately, the world is filled with idiots that actually do leave their pets in the car when its a million degrees outside (non of you here would ever do this, I am sure of that!!), but in case you ever wondered what to do if you find a dog being kept in a hot car, maybe you'll find this helpful...
    You Can Help Pets in Hot Cars
    dog-sitting-red-car-545x250.ashx?w=545&h=250&as=1

Rayne Nolte was in the parking lot of a Mankato, Minnesota, mall last week when she spotted Roxie, a Yorkie mix, trapped in a car. The temperature was 88 degrees with a heat index of 103, and the car's owner was gone.

You may have found yourself in Rayne’s situation before. Many pet parents believe that cracking a window is enough to keep their dogs cool in the car while they make a quick pit stop—but they couldn’t be more wrong. "Automobile temperatures can very quickly rise to dangerous levels; the average temperature increase in a parked car is 40 degrees, and the majority of this increase occurs in the first 15 to 30 minutes," says Dr. Louise Murray, Vice President of ASPCA Bergh Memorial Animal Hospital. When it’s 80 degrees outside, your car will be a staggering 114 degrees after 30 minutes!

Worse still, dogs can’t cool themselves down as easily as people, and once they overheat, they can suffer extensive organ damage or die. Luckily, Rayne made all the right moves. Follow her lead by taking these simple steps.

Step 1: Try to Locate the Pet Parent
    Roxie’s people were nowhere in sight, so Rayne called mall security, who tried to find Roxie’s family through the loudspeaker. (You can ask most stores to do this.)

Step 2: Educate
    Rayne couldn’t find Roxie’s pet parents, but if you do, explain the dangers of leaving a pet in a hot car. Make sure the pet gets out of the car as soon as possible.

Step 3: Call 911
    Fourteen states (http://www.animallaw.info/articles/qvuspetsincars.htm)have enacted specific laws that protect dogs in hot cars, as have many municipalities—but even in places lacking such a law, leaving an animal in a hot car may constitute cruelty.

Rayne and the mall security officers dialed 911. When the police pulled Roxie from the steamy vehicle, she was very ill but soon on the road to recovery.

Step 4: Pat Yourself on the Back
    Pets are counting on people like you to save their lives. Rayne rescued Roxie just in time, and she made a full recovery! And according to the Mankato Free Press, the pet-sitter who left Roxie in the car was charged with a petty misdemeanor.

For more ways to help animals beat the heat, please visit our Pet Care pages.

http://www.aspca.org/News/Tri-State/Tri-State-News-Detail.aspx?NDate=20110728&NType=TriState#News1
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Floyd

5987236988_425ae8d71d_o.jpg

Ziggy

5987236984_1b0790fbfa_o.jpg
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    norm wrote:
    imalive wrote:

norm's response to that

IMG_5132.JPG

:P :lol:

You guys are so funny!!! :lol:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah