~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    SEN....there are no words that can describe just how sorry I am for the loss of your beautiful soul-mate Surfer. Please know that losing your precious boy is no different then losing a person. Take good care of yourself, it is ok to grieve your heart out, it helps with the pain of loss.

Love coming your way.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    soooooo sorry for your loss! :(
    on my way to work i will be playing
    Say Hello To Heaven

PEACE

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    so, i was shopping for books tonite and, i saw this HUGE doggie staring right at me with sadd eyes. I didnt wanna pick up the book but i did. I turned the page and saw more and more doggie pictures. There was one that reminded me of SURFER and i just started CRYING like a girl! It was a picture of this light brown doggie sleeping with his doggie paws tucked under his chin like Surf used to and it would melt me!

its so freakin hard being without him but what can i do ya know? yesterday really made me happy for a while. I was at PJpixxxies with her fam and all of a sudden, all these black doggies came running out of NOWHERE!!! i wasnt aware til yesterday that her fam are HUGE fans of doggies and they take them EVERYWHERE!!! :D it was good being around doggie company again. and THANK YOU to all of you for your nice words. it means alot.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    SENROCK! wrote:
    so, i was shopping for books tonite and, i saw this HUGE doggie staring right at me with sadd eyes. I didnt wanna pick up the book but i did. I turned the page and saw more and more doggie pictures. There was one that reminded me of SURFER and i just started CRYING like a girl! It was a picture of this light brown doggie sleeping with his doggie paws tucked under his chin like Surf used to and it would melt me!

its so freakin hard being without him but what can i do ya know? yesterday really made me happy for a while. I was at PJpixxxies with her fam and all of a sudden, all these black doggies came running out of NOWHERE!!! i wasnt aware til yesterday that her fam are HUGE fans of doggies and they take them EVERYWHERE!!! :D it was good being around doggie company again. and THANK YOU to all of you for your nice words. it means alot.

< BIG HUGS > sweetie. We're all thinking of you. And Lukin says woof! And I just know that if you needed to hang on to someone furry and cry your eyes out he'd be your man. And you'd get licks and cuddles too.
    I'm just glad you're getting it out a little and being able to be around other puppas. That'll do you the world of good seeing their waggy tails.
    Surfer he'd be very happy to know that. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Sen glad you had a nice day.....being around other dogs will help to heal your heavy heart. Crying is good for your soul....let it out and you will feel better as time goes on.

Here are my Sweet Petey's vacation to Maine pictures.....he had a blast and it was so worth taking him. I never thought that I could love another dog as much as I loved Uno and Mason....but I do....Petey is a complete blessing, and I am so thankful to have another dog that means the world to me.

DSC09233.jpg
    DSC09247.jpg
    DSC09229.jpg
    DSC09240.jpg
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • So sad to hear about surfer... You can't describe the bond that you can have with a good dog...
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
    PJaddicted wrote:
    Sen glad you had a nice day.....being around other dogs will help to heal your heavy heart. Crying is good for your soul....let it out and you will feel better as time goes on.

Here are my Sweet Petey's vacation to Maine pictures.....he had a blast and it was so worth taking him. I never thought that I could love another dog as much as I loved Uno and Mason....but I do....Petey is a complete blessing, and I am so thankful to have another dog that means the world to me.

DSC09233.jpg
    DSC09247.jpg
    DSC09229.jpg
    DSC09240.jpg

those pictures are SOOOOOOO good!!!!! oh man! you photograph that boy WELL!!!! thanks for posting those! i always look forward to seeing petey on here!!! :)

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

So sad to hear about surfer... You can't describe the bond that you can have with a good dog...

Thank you. And no, you really cant. I think thats why all of us keep this thread going, we dont have to describe cuz we just KNOW! :)

SENROCK! wrote:
    those pictures are SOOOOOOO good!!!!! oh man! you photograph that boy WELL!!!! thanks for posting those! i always look forward to seeing petey on here!!! :)

I can't believe he is 10 months old already....time is flying by. He is just a sweetheart....sure helped me heal after my current loses. I had a Red Dobie dream all of my life....and he hasn't disapointed!

Thinking of you today!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    Motown322 wrote:
    I think I posted some way back on like page 10 or something, but here's some more of Maggie:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/MotownSVT/Pictures0904050.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/MotownSVT/Pictures072.jpg

I love my pics of Surf sleeping/laying like this. I miss my baby SOOOOO much. Now that ive posted about him being in doggie heaven....u know why these pics make me well up with tears! :(

SENROCK! wrote:
    I love my pics of Surf sleeping/laying like this. I miss my baby SOOOOO much. Now that ive posted about him being in doggie heaven....u know why these pics make me well up with tears! :(

((((SENROCK))))

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • Motown322Motown322 Posts: 465
    SENROCK! wrote:

I was so sorry to hear about Surfer... it's unbelievable how attached we get to our dogs (and them to us). I'd take a bullet for my dog.

I don't even want to think about the day where I can't hear her snoring or farting (loud, audible ones) or soak my socks every time I walk into the kitchen because she drinks like a fuckin' bear going after a salmon in the river...

Ugh... enough of that. More doggie pics:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/MotownSVT/Pictures0904044.jpg

Here's one when I'd passed out after getting home from a Lions game (you'd drink yourself into a stupor if you paid for Lions season tickets every year, too)... she decided she wanted that spot on the couch and I never noticed a thing:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/MotownSVT/Pictures086.jpg
    Motown322 wrote:
    I was so sorry to hear about Surfer... it's unbelievable how attached we get to our dogs (and them to us). I'd take a bullet for my dog.

I don't even want to think about the day where I can't hear her snoring or farting (loud, audible ones) or soak my socks every time I walk into the kitchen because she drinks like a fuckin' bear going after a salmon in the river...

Ugh... enough of that. More doggie pics:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/MotownSVT/Pictures0904044.jpg

Here's one when I'd passed out after getting home from a Lions game (you'd drink yourself into a stupor if you paid for Lions season tickets every year, too)... she decided she wanted that spot on the couch and I never noticed a thing:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/MotownSVT/Pictures086.jpg

these pics are just SO special to me. Thank you for sharing them.

so, im sure i mentioned i hadd moved recently and that i put SURFER in a doggie hotel for a few days. a few hours ago, i hadd to go back to my old house to pick up the rent money. I didnt even realize ON MY WAY OVER THERE that i hadd not BEEN THERE since the day i took SURFER to a doggie hotel. :( I was rockin out to KoRn and pulled in the driveway like i used to. Out of habit, i looked for SURF at the gate and exxxpected to see his wagging tail and hear him wimper. Then it hit me HARD. He wasnt here anymore and it was no longer our house to live in. I kocked on the door and the tenant said to come in while she wrote a check. I just said i'd wait outside. As i waited, i looked at the front yard where we used to spend every evening out there just playing then sitting and looking at the moon. I hadd visions in my head of him wizzing on the trees and my mom yelling at me to make him wiz elsewhere. I hadd to be strong cuz i was in front of the house waiting at the door. I looked over the porch where he would lay out like he hadd a hard day at work and i would laugh then go scratch his doggie stomach.

As i walked away, i closed the gate to the yard and just closed my eyes for a split second and wished it was me closing the gate, walking SURF back to the backyard where we'd hang out watching tv or me drawing and him sleeping. I got in the car and started to cry and just couldnt stop. I miss that fatboy more than words can EVER exxxpress. But you all understand so i dont have to exxxplain. Life sucks currently.

More of your pics please......

heres mine
    i dont know if i posted this alreddie but its a pic of SURF with a porcelain SURF lookalike i painted myself: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/SENROCK04/SURFER/DCFC0837.jpg

Hi Sen, thinking about you sweetie.

Here are Petey's weekend photos.

DSC09332.jpg
    DSC09316.jpg
    DSC09308.jpg

oxc

I have tears in my eyes looking at that photo of surf, he was such a beautiful boy, and so loved.
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    PJaddicted wrote:
    Hi Sen, thinking about you sweetie.

Here are Petey's weekend photos.

DSC09332.jpg
    DSC09316.jpg
    DSC09308.jpg

oxc

I have tears in my eyes looking at that photo of surf, he was such a beautiful boy, and so loved.

oh man petey ALWAYS looks like he's livin it up!!! thanks!!!

• pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    hmm... I want to post pictures of my beautiful dogs(well one is my girlfriends, but I consider her mine)

Lets see here...

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/stoneygoss/lenbind.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/stoneygoss/luvbind.jpg

Isn't little Bindi cute?
    pjtaper wrote:
    hmm... I want to post pictures of my beautiful dogs(well one is my girlfriends, but I consider her mine)

Lets see here...

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/stoneygoss/lenbind.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/stoneygoss/luvbind.jpg

Isn't little Bindi cute?

LENNY!!!!!!! oh man!!! its about time he makes an appearance!

• pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    how bout the debut of Bindi? She just pooped on the porch and is now passed out on the floor!
    pjtaper wrote:
    how bout the debut of Bindi? She just pooped on the porch and is now passed out on the floor!

sorry. yes bindi is cool! her and lenny make a good team!!! :D

Here's Lukin at the gate to Doggy Nirvana this weekend. He ran amok in the paddocks and splashed through the creek and eyed off the neighbours cows and ran and ran and ran like the true farm dog that he is!
    Thought he was gonna round me up a few times there! :D

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t312/Piesnsauce/100_1264.jpg
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Jeanie wrote:
    Here's Lukin at the gate to Doggy Nirvana this weekend. He ran amok in the paddocks and splashed through the creek and eyed off the neighbours cows and ran and ran and ran like the true farm dog that he is!
    Thought he was gonna round me up a few times there! :D

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t312/Piesnsauce/100_1264.jpg

:)
    cutback wrote:
    :)

:) Yeah, now if I can just get him to stop chewing stuff! Oh and eating all kinds of VILE and DISGUSTING stuff off the ground all will be well in the world! :rolleyes: ;):D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • These are my children:

Kali

Levi

Fegredo

Milligan

And here's Levi wearing Doggles.
    geishagrrl wrote:
    These are my children:

Kali

Levi

Fegredo

Milligan

oh my god. hahahahaha that last pic in the doggles is CLASSIC!!!! 2 thumbs up!!!! :D

• cutback wrote:

I love Norman. If you ever need a dogsitter...let me know!!!!!!
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Motown322 wrote:

This is the most precious pic!! It looks like she's thinking "Yeah, dad's sleeping. You'll have to get through me if you wanna mess with him!"
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

geishagrrl wrote:
    These are my children:

Kali

Levi

Fegredo

Milligan

OMG! :D I think I'm in love with Levi! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*