~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• Motown322Motown322 Posts: 465
    Actually, a raw meat/vegetable diet is one of the best things you can feed a dog. Raw bones are great because they won't splinter like cooked ones will and makes the teeth nice and white and clean. Keeps me from having to schedule bi-weekly hygienist sessions with my dog and that nasty-ass chicken flavored toothpaste. :D
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Motown322 wrote:
    Actually, a raw meat/vegetable diet is one of the best things you can feed a dog. Raw bones are great because they won't splinter like cooked ones will and makes the teeth nice and white and clean. Keeps me from having to schedule bi-weekly hygienist sessions with my dog and that nasty-ass chicken flavored toothpaste. :D

yeah im SURE its good for the kid but to ME it just grosses me out!!! no offense to anyone..... and have we seen pictures of your doggie??? :eek: I WANNA SEE!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

its about damn time! i was gonna ask when will you EVER post pics of your doggie!!!!! :D

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

SENROCK! wrote:
    its about damn time! i was gonna ask when will you EVER post pics of your doggie!!!!! :D

I know...I had been meaning to. I have some on my phone...but don't have the cord to d/l to the computer.

I know...I had been meaning to. I have some on my phone...but don't have the cord to d/l to the computer.

ok well when you can, post more!!! we'll be here!!! :D

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    i'm gonna dig up a pic of my beautiful dog i used to have and try and post it-- a beauty of a siberian husky named Stoli.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Motown322Motown322 Posts: 465
    SENROCK! wrote:
    :( the first and the last pic made me well up with tears. i love your doggie..... she's gorgeous!

Thank you... she's about as spoiled as they get. She's not as active as she used to be (had her knee replaced last spring), but she can get up and down the stairs and climb onto the couch and the bed, so that's about all she needs. Sleeps about 20 hours a day... so lazy.
    Lizard wrote:
    i'm gonna dig up a pic of my beautiful dog i used to have and try and post it-- a beauty of a siberian husky named Stoli.

spicoli? what??!!! :D

Motown322 wrote:
    Thank you... she's about as spoiled as they get. She's not as active as she used to be (had her knee replaced last spring), but she can get up and down the stairs and climb onto the couch and the bed, so that's about all she needs. Sleeps about 20 hours a day... so lazy.

ugh. thats horrible when they cant do stuff they used to. i enjoy seeing pics of doggies curled up in bed or on a pillow. it indicates they are at peace and comfy! :)

• JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Aww they're so purdee! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    SENROCK! wrote:
    PJa youre CRAZY!!! hahaha you give petey raw meat???!!! :eek: oh man. heres the thing. its not ANY offense to YOU. i dont eat meat so i always told my frenz and fam that surfer does NOT like meat EITHER!!! hahaha everytime we'd have barbecues or somn, somehow he'd end up with a rib or a steak! i would get so pissed. recently, i hadd a 'party' at my house and it was 3am and we were barbecuing. i walk in the house to get more drinks and when i walk out, gotzid says 'hey sen, surf loves chicken and steak doesnt he!' i was like WHAT THE HELL?! NOOOOOOOOOO HE DOESNT LIKE CHICKEN AND STEAK!!! HE'S VEGETARIAN!!!! :eek: he just looks at me and laughs cuz apparently surf swallowed that stuff immediately! haha seeing your post of how u give petey raw meat....it totally grossed me out! i just got a mental picture! :D but hey, whatever makes the kidz happy right? ;)

I used to be Vegan back in the day....Veg for 22 years, but because of major physical problems went back on meat a couple of years ago. There was a time that my UNO was vegetarian, he was on veggie dog food! But he didn't do well on it, got very fat and just didn't look good, so we switched to a better kibble. Dobies don't have long lives, and with the Petester, we tried 3 top end kibbles, and he had serious problems with the runs, so I had to find something better for my boy. After 3 months of research, I know in my heart it is the only way to feed Petey. He has been a RAW puppy since 5 months old....and hasn't had any problems with the runs since. So for him it works. After losing my other two guys so young....I will do anything I can to ensure Petey lives the longest Dobie life he can. He is one picky bugger though...won't touch chicken....so it could be a bit cheaper, like .59 no he has to have chop-meat, 2.00 or lamb breast 1.49 a pound, and he eats....between 2 and 3 pounds a day!!

Anything for the kids.... :D

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
    My doggie I used to have :( (don't ask)

StoliNov.98.jpg

STOLI.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Lizard wrote:

StoliNov.98.jpg

STOLI.jpg

wow...simply beautiful....:):)
    thx, Tim.
    and Norm's a handsome guy himself!! :)
    Lizard wrote:

StoliNov.98.jpg

STOLI.jpg

GORGEOUS doggie!!! Can we at least get a name? i will refrain from asking becuz i respect that. Im about to drop some news in a few days that i dont want to discuss MYSELF!!! In the meantime, heres an old pic of my prince that brings me to tears!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/SENROCK04/surf1.jpg

• PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    if you want to see a picture of my dog, take a look at the deep mag. Her name is Trix and she is now 10yrs, she is the dalmation. I am just happy she is still with me,last year was bad as i posted somewhere in here,but she is somewhat better.......I LOVE MY DOG!!!!!!

PEACE

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    if you want to see a picture of my dog, take a look at the deep mag. Her name is Trix and she is now 10yrs, she is the dalmation. I am just happy she is still with me,last year was bad as i posted somewhere in here,but she is somewhat better.......I LOVE MY DOG!!!!!!

PEACE

cant you post a pic? i dont have DEEP close at hand!!! :eek:
    and yeah, love your doggie for as long as you can. its the greatest feeling to know you have them by your side.....

SENROCK! wrote:
    GORGEOUS doggie!!! Can we at least get a name? i will refrain from asking becuz i respect that. Im about to drop some news in a few days that i dont want to discuss MYSELF!!! In the meantime, heres an old pic of my prince that brings me to tears!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/SENROCK04/surf1.jpg

His name is Stoli (NOT Spicoli!!!)

and my kitty was in Deep too!!! :)
    Lizard wrote:
    His name is Stoli (NOT Spicoli!!!)

and my kitty was in Deep too!!! :)

how in the WORRLD did your kitty make it to DEEP!!!!

and just for that, i will ALWAYS know your doggie as SPICOLI!!! :D

SENROCK! wrote:
    cant you post a pic? i dont have DEEP close at hand!!! :eek:
    and yeah, love your doggie for as long as you can. its the greatest feeling to know you have them by your side.....

ok here is a pic,she has one blue eye and one brown, im sure you can see the spot where she had surgury. This picture was taken after she was near death,as the vet says" i cannot believe she is alive".......

100_0658.jpg

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    ok here is a pic,she has one blue eye and one brown, im sure you can see the spot where she had surgury. This picture was taken after she was near death,as the vet says" i cannot believe she is alive".......

100_0658.jpg

OH MY GOD!!! she's BEAUTIFUL!!! So im guessing ALIVE is now her anthem? :D

SENROCK! wrote:
    how in the WORRLD did your kitty make it to DEEP!!!!

and just for that, i will ALWAYS know your doggie as SPICOLI!!! :D

cuz she is SPECIAL!! Lucy-PJLogo.jpg
    SENROCK! wrote:
    OH MY GOD!!! she's BEAUTIFUL!!! So im guessing ALIVE is now her anthem? :D

thank you so much! and yes Alive is the anthem! i was 5 days away from putting her down and out of no where,she just came back to life,she was ALIVE again,it was one of the most bizzare things i have gone through!

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

PJ_ROCKS wrote:

100_0658.jpg

Awww....what a sweetie. Wicked wound though! glad she is ALIVE!!!!!!
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    thank you so much! and yes Alive is the anthem! i was 5 days away from putting her down and out of no where,she just came back to life,she was ALIVE again,it was one of the most bizzare things i have gone through!

thats very cool that things turned out well for you. i just wanna go hug my doggie now.....
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/SENROCK04/SURFER/diamond2.jpg