~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    THC wrote:
    My roomate has a great dog...and I love her to bits! totally a dog person!

My fav. thing about dogs right now is how in the summer time they are soo hot from the heat and whatnot that they look like they are smiling all the time!
    :)

And...they lay around on the ground like the heat is litterally killing them...so you can't really complain about how hot you are...when you look over at them all sprawled out on the ground...panting...lol

hahahaha thats so true!!!! i love doggie smiles! and laying around on the ground like its way too hot is even truer!!! Its been hot out here and sometimes surf will find the shadiest place and just park right there. When the sun shifts, he moves again or cries to come in the house! heres a pic of my SURFER chillin by the pool:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/SENROCK04/bythepool.jpg
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!

that video is so funny!!!! i used to hate when i'd give surf a doggie bath and then he'd run all around the yard and then roll in the dirt! ugh but then i just started laughing at it cuz he throws his body all over the place getting dirty all over again! your dog is beautiful.

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

i get to see surf today!!!!!!! I feel SO empty without him and i cant WAIT to give him a big doggie hug!!! :D

• BinGnarlyBinGnarly Posts: 508
    My pup Marley giving me some love:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v338/Chaen/?action=view&current=s1270560049_30007880_3676.jpg

I have a bitter beer face going.
    Shows:
    San Diego 2003
    Grand Rapids 2004
    Grand Rapids 2006
    Detroit 2006
    Columbus 2010

"With my own two hands I can change the world."
    BinGnarly wrote:
    My pup Marley giving me some love:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v338/Chaen/?action=view&current=s1270560049_30007880_3676.jpg

I have a bitter beer face going.

awwwwwwwwwwww i LOVE that picture!!!!! Arent doggies the greatest?! i cant WAIT to see mine!

• BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    SENROCK! wrote:
    i get to see surf today!!!!!!! I feel SO empty without him and i cant WAIT to give him a big doggie hug!!! :D
    yay! I'm happy for you! :) Have fun!:D
    yay! I'm happy for you! :) Have fun!:D

THANK YOU!!!!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/SENROCK04/surfhappy.jpg

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Bwalker545Bwalker545 Posts: 162
    My pups...to bad they live with my parents...

Athena - Ok so she is 7 years old but still my pup, best damn dog I've had...
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v340/magus545/?action=view&current=IMG_0026.jpg
    Aries - So he is just a big dumb brute...name fits him well...all muscle no brains, and he is beautiful
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v340/magus545/?action=view&current=IMG_0027.jpg
    "Almost unconsciously he traced with his finger in the dust on the table: 2+2=5" 1984

oh dear lord there are some GORGEOUS doggies in this thread!!!!!! i LOVE the happy pic up there!!!!

Magus wrote:
    My pups...to bad they live with my parents...

Athena - Ok so she is 7 years old but still my pup, best damn dog I've had...
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v340/magus545/?action=view&current=IMG_0026.jpg
    Aries - So he is just a big dumb brute...name fits him well...all muscle no brains, and he is beautiful
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v340/magus545/?action=view&current=IMG_0027.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Surf is gonna be 8 and i still call him a puppy!!!!

• PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Awwww, such cute doggie photos! The great dane, Petey, in the kiddie pool is a classic :D:D:D ohmygawd that was stellar!

He is actually a very large Doberman puppy! 85# at only 8 months old! He is a HANDFUL!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
    i would like everyone in here that was 'concerned' that i got surfer back!!!! :D i went to pick him up and i was SO exxxcited i couldnt contain myself!!! I knew i missed him but didnt realize how much til i saw him! It was kinda sadd though. The lady asked me to go with her to get him from the kennel and i walked back there looking for him. There were tons of doggies barking and crying. I looked around for my prince and couldnt see OR hear him. :( Then she opens the gate to one kennel and i THOUGHT id see a big brown doggie running up to me but instead i get closer and see this doggie laying there just staring out with a sadd look in his eye. ugh it broke my heart! I called him and he looked at me like he didnt know me! :( he thought i was the enemy like the lady that worked there!!! it was THEE MOST horrible feeling EVER. Then i squated down and said 'surfie! my baby lets go home doggie!!!' he slowly got up then ran and sniffed me then he wagged his tail and i brought him with me! :D Theres been ALOT of terrible things going on in my life the past few weeks. This week even more. I thought the uncomfortable feeling i hadd this week was from one of those things but i realized as soon as i saw surfer, it was from being away from him. when i picked him up, i felt happy and like everything was gonna be ok. he is laying nexxxt to me right now as i type. Im SO happy! :D

• tremorvoidtremorvoid Posts: 528
    awww....i miss otis....but it made me smile to see him honored again here :)
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this
    all-encompassing trip?
    tremorvoid wrote:
    awww....i miss otis....but it made me smile to see him honored again here :)

hows eddie??????

• lucylespianlucylespian Posts: 2,403
    So glad to hear you got your pup nback SENROCK. I had not been following the thread, but there are hysterics around our house at the thought of losing any of ours. WE did lose one of our older dogs to sudden death a year ago, and my wife still dreams about him every night.

Her's a coupla pics of our wee Staffies..........

Piglet

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p133/lucylespian/pigletlr.jpg
    http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p133/lucylespian/piglet6.jpg

Lily

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p133/lucylespian/lily5.jpg
    Music is not a competetion.
  • tremorvoidtremorvoid Posts: 528
    SENROCK! wrote:
    hows eddie??????
    t

hes sleeping on the couch next to me :) im sleepy too...

hes adjusting to a lot now....new job for me and new house....but hes doing good. i always wish i could be there for him more....but ive spoiled him to pieces....lol i should try to locate the floor under all his babies :)

eddie says hello to everyone....woof!
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this
    all-encompassing trip?
    So glad to hear you got your pup nback SENROCK. I had not been following the thread, but there are hysterics around our house at the thought of losing any of ours. WE did lose one of our older dogs to sudden death a year ago, and my wife still dreams about him every night.

Her's a coupla pics of our wee Staffies..........

Piglet

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p133/lucylespian/pigletlr.jpg
    http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p133/lucylespian/piglet6.jpg

Lily

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p133/lucylespian/lily5.jpg

very gorgeous doggie pics!!! and THANK YOU for the kind words!

tremorvoid wrote:
    t

hes sleeping on the couch next to me :) im sleepy too...

hes adjusting to a lot now....new job for me and new house....but hes doing good. i always wish i could be there for him more....but ive spoiled him to pieces....lol i should try to locate the floor under all his babies :)

eddie says hello to everyone....woof!

it appears everyone is going thru changes. when theres nothing or no one else, we'll still have our doggies! THOSE are who we should take care of!

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    SENROCK! wrote:
    it appears everyone is going thru changes. when theres nothing or no one else, we'll still have our doggies! THOSE are who we should take care of!

glad you got your pup back....he sounded sad :(

i only have kitties at the moment but they can be loving, right? ha ha
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    DSC09077.jpg
    DSC09073.jpg

New Petey! Big Bad Ass Dobie with his stuffie!!!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    SENROCK! wrote:
    oh dear lord there are some GORGEOUS doggies in this thread!!!!!! i LOVE the happy pic up there!!!!

Thanks !

His Daddy was a show dog until he chipped his front teeth :(
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    Lizard wrote:
    glad you got your pup back....he sounded sad :(

i only have kitties at the moment but they can be loving, right? ha ha

thanks! :) and um........NO cats and love dont mixxx!!!! :D

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    SENROCK! wrote:

couldn't agree more.....i couldn't imagine having norm away from me for too long.....he went to the groomers the other day and i couldn't wait for the call to pick him up.....:)
    cutback wrote:
    couldn't agree more.....i couldn't imagine having norm away from me for too long.....he went to the groomers the other day and i couldn't wait for the call to pick him up.....:)

i dont think i'll ever forget the look in surfs eyes when i saw him. it hurt. its hard though cuz i wanna do the right thing and not leave him with just ANYONE ya know? i HADD to send him to doggie vacation! I dont think i'll leave him that long again though. My mom always says that he is my child cuz he can never be without me! she says when i go away like to shows or whatever, that he doesnt eat or bark at anyone but instead sleeps by my window! Right now he's right outside the window at my shop looking at me. :) I slept nexxxt to him last night and he curled up nexxxt to me and put his doggie paw on my arm and let out a sigh of relief! awwwwww i love my prince!

so i just wanted to come in here and tell you all that i hadd a really good morning with SURF!!! I hadd a late night last night with some people and i kept thinking of getting back just to be with my doggie! It was 5am and he was sitting there waiting for me. awwww i slept an hour then took him with me to do laundry and go for a drive just like we used to! it made my day AND his! Its been years since i took him to that spot where we used to go. He was being friendly to people and sticking his doggie head out the window as i drove. it was GREAT. Im SOOOOO happy that i have my prince back. Thank you guys in here for the doggie love this thread holds!!! :)

• vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Being away from your dog is hard...I always cry when I drop my pooches off at my parents' whenever we travel anywhere...And then I miss them so much!

I'll try to find some new photos to post...They're so goofy...

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f312/vedderfan10/SPCA%20Paws%20-%20Sept%2010%202006/P1010379.jpg

This is Charley in the Snow...
    http://picasaweb.google.com/vedderfan10/Nov272006Snow/photo?authkey=WvYhXgkk2kI#5002223679104483346
    be philanthropic
  • gotz idgotz id Posts: 125
    I wish I was the 10Club holiday single, the one that never showed up...

Being away from your dog is hard...I always cry when I drop my pooches off at my parents' whenever we travel anywhere...And then I miss them so much!

I'll try to find some new photos to post...They're so goofy...

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f312/vedderfan10/SPCA%20Paws%20-%20Sept%2010%202006/P1010379.jpg

This is Charley in the Snow...
    http://picasaweb.google.com/vedderfan10/Nov272006Snow/photo?authkey=WvYhXgkk2kI#5002223679104483346

that snow pic is CLASSIC!!!!! thanks for posting it!!!! :D

gotz id wrote:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW there are my pals if not 'nephews'!!!!!! LOOKITREGALBEEEEEEGALLLLLL!!!!!!!