• chelsea48 wrote:
    chelsea48 wrote:
    DSC00001-1.jpg
    Amber aged 10 1/2
    DSC00043.jpg
    Stung by a wasp :x

:o :shock:
    aww...poor Amber!!!
    Gotta say, pretty cute tho...all puffy eyed :)
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• ok true to lyric,... like PILATE I have a dog.. and he's gonna pass away this year.. I feel it's necessary to recognize him here,, His name is Aeshma, he's 13 and very decrepit.. poor dog he'smade it through like 1300 miles of road travel, 1500 miles of family bullshit and 1300 miles of personal bs.. I love my dog and will miss him greatly.. he's the second half of two wolf dogs I raised... The first passd away in Sept of last year. this guy is all that's left..and he's the key to it all.. I wish the best for him on his way out

Let's put it this way.. when I was living in a van with his brother he was waiting for us to return.. and I returned minus Mo-Mo.. I owe him a good out....
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    ok true to lyric,... like PILATE I have a dog.. and he's gonna pass away this year.. I feel it's necessary to recognize him here,, His name is Aeshma, he's 13 and very decrepit.. poor dog he'smade it through like 1300 miles of road travel, 1500 miles of family bullshit and 1300 miles of personal bs.. I love my dog and will miss him greatly.. he's the second half of two wolf dogs I raised... The first passd away in Sept of last year. this guy is all that's left..and he's the key to it all.. I wish the best for him on his way out

Let's put it this way.. when I was living in a van with his brother he was waiting for us to return.. and I returned minus Mo-Mo.. I owe him a good out....

I'm sorry. :( Can you post pictures of him for all of us? I used to have a wolf dog too...they are the best! So loyal.
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Claireack wrote:
    I was chewing this thing mum, I was having a great time, but now I've lost it and can't find it, but my neck seems strangely stiff.

100924_145646.jpg

:D

Molly, thank you for giving me a chuckle. I really needed that.

Here is advice from the Unlost Dogs...
    Sailor: "You should never chew things without express permission."
    Sweet Pea: "Next time, get her pocketbook and go to town on the wallet. Then you'll get a reaction!"
    Tessie: "Sweet Pea is a big fat poop"
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    PJaddicted wrote:
    ok true to lyric,... like PILATE I have a dog.. and he's gonna pass away this year.. I feel it's necessary to recognize him here,, His name is Aeshma, he's 13 and very decrepit.. poor dog he'smade it through like 1300 miles of road travel, 1500 miles of family bullshit and 1300 miles of personal bs.. I love my dog and will miss him greatly.. he's the second half of two wolf dogs I raised... The first passd away in Sept of last year. this guy is all that's left..and he's the key to it all.. I wish the best for him on his way out

I'm sorry. :( Can you post pictures of him for all of us? I used to have a wolf dog too...they are the best! So loyal.
    yes we'd all love photos but i can say he sounds beautiful nonetheless!
    i'm so sorry for the loss you've suffered and the one you will this year but i'm glad they could be so special in your life - and you in theirs i'm sure!!

thanks for sharing on here!
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • So I started a new job on July 1. My supervisor is pretty cool. We have sorta different work styles but she sees that as a plus. :thumbup: She caught on pretty quickly to what's important to me, namely, my dogs! :lol: (Plus music, gardening, reading, my prince, a few other things)

She's kind of an overachiever. In fact, I get tired just thinking about all the things she does! So last week she made me a birthday card. She painted it with watercolors:

jjsbdaycard.jpg

jjsbdayinside.jpg

Can you believe this? :clap:
    And how am I gonna follow this when her birthday comes around? :eh: :problem: :think: :?
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736

wow. that kinda got to me. :cry: I do like though, that you are acknowledging him in here though. :) Thats very, very special. Pictures please!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    So I started a new job on July 1. My supervisor is pretty cool. We have sorta different work styles but she sees that as a plus. :thumbup: She caught on pretty quickly to what's important to me, namely, my dogs! :lol: (Plus music, gardening, reading, my prince, a few other things)

She's kind of an overachiever. In fact, I get tired just thinking about all the things she does! So last week she made me a birthday card. She painted it with watercolors:

jjsbdaycard.jpg

jjsbdayinside.jpg

Can you believe this? :clap:
    And how am I gonna follow this when her birthday comes around? :eh: :problem: :think: :?

That is VERY creative! Nicely done.
    I make custom things so maybe we can talk about ideas for her :)

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

PJaddicted wrote:
    Tomorrow is Petey Day again :D ....he will be 47 months old!

DSC03544.jpg
    DSC03543.jpg
    DSC03539.jpg

Whaddup BIG PETE!!!!! Gladd he's still around to help with Monty! :D They are the perfect pair!

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    SENROCK wrote:
    Whaddup BIG PETE!!!!! Gladd he's still around to help with Monty! :D They are the perfect pair!

They look so sweet together. :mrgreen:
    Not always sweet....they *play* very rough! I have to keep on my toes, and stop them when it gets too crazy. Monty is already about 70# and the same height as Petey. For the most part they do have a lot of fun.
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Monty almost as tall as Petey! Wow.... I guess two big boys like that can get a bit rough! But you're used to big boys ;):mrgreen:
  • SENROCK wrote:
    That is VERY creative! Nicely done.
    I make custom things so maybe we can talk about ideas for her :)
    Wow, thanks Sen! Of course I still have to find out when her birthday is. :oops:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Claireack wrote:
    I was chewing this thing mum, I was having a great time, but now I've lost it and can't find it, but my neck seems strangely stiff.

100924_145646.jpg

Molly, thank you for giving me a chuckle. I really needed that.

Here is advice from the Unlost Dogs...
    Sailor: "You should never chew things without express permission."
    Sweet Pea: "Next time, get her pocketbook and go to town on the wallet. Then you'll get a reaction!"
    Tessie: "Sweet Pea is a big fat poop"

Thanks for the advice, I'm hoping she'll go with Sailors advice, but I have a feeling she might go with Sweet Pea - we've just got the replacement passport that she chewed up.

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    chelsea48 wrote:
    chelsea48 wrote:
    DSC00001-1.jpg
    Amber aged 10 1/2
    DSC00043.jpg
    cute little "stickers" :D
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    DSC03543.jpg
    classic.. beautiful picture!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,886
    chelsea48 wrote:
    DSC00043.jpg
    our last dog had an allergic reaction and her eyes swelled shut....my wife brought the dog to my work in a crying panic....probably didn't help any when I busted out laughing! :wtf: :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    how ya doing, Ron? :cry::cry:

hang in there.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    gracie had a LOT of fun at the park today with sasha, a 5 month old samoyed.

Photo0144.jpg

Photo0138.jpg

he likes to hump, tho :roll:

Photo0132.jpg

she finally had had enough! :lol:

Photo0125.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    gracie had a LOT of fun at the park today with sasha, a 5 month old samoyed.

Photo0144.jpg

Photo0138.jpg

he likes to hump, tho :roll:

Photo0132.jpg

she finally had had enough! :lol:

Photo0125.jpg

AWWWWWWWW they look like they are having a nice time together! :D

As far as the humping......it IS hump day afterall..... :lol:

Hey everyone...check this out!!!

We are very pleased to announce that Dr. Kate Meurs of Washington State University College of Veterinary Medicine has identified a genetic mutation responsible for causing cardiomyopathy in Dobermans. A reasonably priced test will be commercially available in about two weeks through the Veterinary Cardiac Genetics Laboratory at WSU. ( http://www.vetmed.wsu.edu/deptsVCGL/)

Dr. Meurs is coming to the National to present her findings and answer questions. She is scheduled to speak on Monday, October 4th, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. in the Emerald Room. We will have the room for Q & A as well until 12 noon. Please spread the word so that everyone who wants to be there is made aware of this development.

Dr. Meurs deserves many accolades for this long awaited accomplishment for our breed!

Kathy Davieds DVM
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • We're taking Bailey & Chloe to this on Sunday

If anyone is in the area try and stop by...it's for a good cause !

http://www.animaladoption.com/pdfs/Fallout_8-10.pdf

http://www.animaladoption.com/
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    imalive wrote:

hang in there.

I gotta say, out of all the wonderful doggies that were once a part of this thread who are now in doggie heaven....the trixxx being gone makes me the most sadd. After my own of course. :(

• PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    SENROCK wrote:
    imalive wrote:

hang in there.

I gotta say, out of all the wonderful doggies that were once a part of this thread who are now in doggie heaven....the trixxx being gone makes me the most sadd. After my own of course. :(

Not going to lie, its tough!!! a hard one to swallow!!! as many of you know!!! it sucks!!!

Please dont think because i have not written that much in here that i don't think about you guys, because i do!!! I have been reading and looking at the pictures that you guys post, just sometimes its hard to write something.

The last few times i come to the computer the screen saver is on, and Trix's picture is up. It's like she is saying hi, i miss my puppy :(

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• imalive wrote:
    chelsea48 wrote:
    DSC00043.jpg
    our last dog had an allergic reaction and her eyes swelled shut....my wife brought the dog to my work in a crying panic....probably didn't help any when I busted out laughing! :wtf: :lol:
    Ha ha, i took Amber for a walk while she had the swelling, she jumped from the car and walked straight into a streetlight :lol:
  • PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    SENROCK wrote:

Not going to lie, its tough!!! a hard one to swallow!!! as many of you know!!! it sucks!!!

Please dont think because i have not written that much in here that i don't think about you guys, because i do!!! I have been reading and looking at the pictures that you guys post, just sometimes its hard to write something.

The last few times i come to the computer the screen saver is on, and Trix's picture is up. It's like she is saying hi, i miss my puppy :(
    I'm with Sen on this one. :cry:

People have posted some great things to help when losing a dog. I always loan this book to people:
    http://www.amazon.com/Dog-Heaven-Cynthi ... 359&sr=1-1

It looks like a children's book but it's for anyone who has loved a dog. Here's how it starts:
    "When dogs go to Heaven, they don't need wings because God knows that dogs love running best."

If you read it, you'll cry but it's a great comfort too.
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    SENROCK wrote:
    imalive wrote:

hang in there.

:cry::cry:
    Ahhh buddy, hang in there :(
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    SENROCK wrote:
    imalive wrote:

hang in there.

:cry:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    another day at the park; another new friend (this one had his own frisbee :mrgreen: ) and some more crappy cell phone pictures.

Photo0148.jpg

Photo0149.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13