~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Mishral wrote:
    This could be the best thread I´ve ever seen.
    I love pictures of cute dogs!

Or actually any pet almost.. But still!
    :)

THANKS! I KNOW PEOPLE LOVE CATS AND OTHER PETS AS WELL, BUT IM TOTALLY A DOG PERSON AND HADD TO DEDICATE THIS THREAD JUST TO DOGGIES!!!! THERES SO MANY GOOD LOOKIN' ONES UP IN HERE!!! KEEP THE PICS COMIN GUYS!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    ^^^Hi SEN!

The Prince AKA Sweetie Petey!

th_DSC08543-1.jpg

th_DSC08546-1.jpg

th_DSC08555.jpg

DSC08564.jpg

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
    PJaddicted wrote:
    ^^^Hi SEN!

th_DSC08543-1.jpg

th_DSC08546-1.jpg

th_DSC08555.jpg

DSC08564.jpg

oxc

HI!!!! *waves exxxcitedly* :D

LOVVVVE THE PICTURES!!!!

ONCE AGAIN, SORRY TREMORVOID FOR YOUR LOSS OF OTIS.

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    I adopted Stanley when he was only 6 months old.....he died when he was almost ten years old. Sometimes it hits me when i look at his pic that he's really gone, after all this time i still know how he smells, feels, sounds, you doglovers know what i mean.....

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8710/afbeelding003zh8.jpg
    i'm not happy yet.....
    Linda wrote:
    I adopted Stanley when he was only 6 months old.....he died when he was almost ten years old. Sometimes it hits me when i look at his pic that he's really gone, after all this time i still know how he smells, feels, sounds, you doglovers know what i mean.....

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8710/afbeelding003zh8.jpg

I am so sorry for your loss. I do know how you feel.....I was crying about my lost boys this morning, its been three months and six months since their passing.

Your guy was so beautiful. I was just offered a 2 year old male Boxer, I can't take him because Petey will have to be the only male in the house, it's a Doberman thing. I hope you get a new love soon.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • austinaustin Posts: 10
    PJaddicted wrote:
    ^^^Hi SEN!

th_DSC08543-1.jpg

th_DSC08546-1.jpg

th_DSC08555.jpg

DSC08564.jpg

oxc

You had his ears clipped? That is so cruel.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    austin wrote:
    You had his ears clipped? That is so cruel.

read up a few posts and you will see she did not do it and thinks it is cruel too (as do I) --- :)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    DSC08821.jpg

23 weeks....64 pounds....still growing like crazy....should slow down soon. He has turned in to the greatest luv!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    CHECK THIS OUT- http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?p=4382851&posted=1#post4382851

P.S HOW ARE EVERYONES DOGGIES DOING?

DSC08833.jpg

Petey last weekend. He is turning into the greatest dog.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    PJaddicted wrote:
    DSC08833.jpg

Petey last weekend. He is turning into the greatest dog.

oxc
    THAT PETEY LOOKS LARGE AND IN CHARGE!!!! :D

YOUR OTHER 'KIDZ' HAVE BEEN ADDED TO FIRST POST ;)

SENROCK! wrote:
    THAT PETEY LOOKS LARGE AND IN CHARGE!!!! :D

YOUR OTHER 'KIDZ' HAVE BEEN ADDED TO FIRST POST ;)

Thank you Sen....I am tearing up right now....I can't believe how much I miss them. I know in my heart that if they hadn't left, Petey would not be in my life...that is the way I have to look at their deaths.

Petey is Large! 6 months old today and around 70 pounds already, not sure if he will slow down yet or not?! Mom is 80+ and Dad 110!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Well my sister called with the sad news I was expecting to hear. They put 14 yr old Jingles to sleep. She was wasn't able to eat the past 2 weeks not even soft food anymore. Other health problems also had taken there toll on her. She lived a great life and was loved by so many. My sister is fine for the most part. It's her 2 young sons, my nephews were concerned for. They are having the hardest time dealing with this. So another great doggie not in pain anymore and running all around in doggy heaven.

RIP Jingles
    Well my sister called with the sad news I was expecting to hear. They put 14 yr old Jingles to sleep. She was wasn't able to eat the past 2 weeks not even soft food anymore. Other health problems also had taken there toll on her. She lived a great life and was loved by so many. My sister is fine for the most part. It's her 2 young sons, my nephews were concerned for. They are having the hardest time dealing with this. So another great doggie not in pain anymore and running all around in doggy heaven.

RIP Jingles

So sorry for the loss of their sweet girl Jingles. I hope eveyone will find some peace of heart and that a brand new luv will soon fill their lives with happiness.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

RIP Jingles

goodbye jingles...........you lived a good life..................jingles is a great name btw..........it makes me smile.........:)
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,382
    cutback wrote:
    speechless.........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    speechless.........

it's weird you say that cuz i couldn't figure out what to say about it...................it's just fuckin' cool.............:)
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    cutback wrote:
    that is beautiful, brought tears to my eyes.
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,382
    that is beautiful, brought tears to my eyes.
    yep...
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    that's a thing with me, a non-negotiable....if i meet someone that doesn't like animals, i can't associate with them.

i was playing with a friend's dog earlier tonite, she's a doll
    DSC08858.jpg

New Petey....26 weeks old. Still growing like crazy....over 70 pounds.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    PJaddicted wrote:
    DSC08858.jpg

New Petey....26 weeks old. Still growing like crazy....over 70 pounds.

oxc

aawww petey's looking great!..........:)
  • ReleasHReleasH Posts: 743
    My dad called me to tell me that he had to put my dog Austin down yesterday... Austin was a 15 year old American Eskimo that I got for Christmas when I was 10. I couldn't take him with me when I moved to Tennessee, so he stayed with my dad. I saw him at Christmas and he was in bad shape then... so skinny, completely deaf and having trouble walking due to arthritis. I hated seeing him like that, but was hoping that he could hang in there until I came home at the end of June. It seems stupid but I didn't get to say goodbye to him. My dad didn't give me any warning ... he said that he didn't want to upset me during my finals.

Grrr, I know this is sort of a happy dog lovers thread but I needed to vent. Sorry.
    ReleasH wrote:
    My dad called me to tell me that he had to put my dog Austin down yesterday... Austin was a 15 year old American Eskimo that I got for Christmas when I was 10. I couldn't take him with me when I moved to Tennessee, so he stayed with my dad. I saw him at Christmas and he was in bad shape then... so skinny, completely deaf and having trouble walking due to arthritis. I hated seeing him like that, but was hoping that he could hang in there until I came home at the end of June. It seems stupid but I didn't get to say goodbye to him. My dad didn't give me any warning ... he said that he didn't want to upset me during my finals.

Grrr, I know this is sort of a happy dog lovers thread but I needed to vent. Sorry.

i'm so sorry..........i wish you could have seen him before he went..........:(
  • ReleasHReleasH Posts: 743
    cutback wrote:
    i'm so sorry..........i wish you could have seen him before he went..........:(

Thanks cutback ...

BTW, Norm is a cutie!!!
    DSC08926.jpg
    DSC08931.jpg

Petey at 7 months old.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    PJaddicted wrote:
    DSC08926.jpg
    DSC08931.jpg

Petey at 7 months old.

oxc

he's looking great......:D
  • BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    PJaddicted wrote:
    DSC08926.jpg
    DSC08931.jpg

Petey at 7 months old.

oxc

aw he's cute:)

here's one of Tedy from last week (6 months). He dug a hole, then it rained and filled up with water.. he was sad because i wouldn't let him in the house like that:p
    http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/Lindsayg5218/New%20Puppy-%20Tedy/?action=view&current=pup.jpg