~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,886
    PJaddicted wrote:

You and I are in this together. I get so angry when people complain about their healthy dogs or others dump them in shelters because they don't have the time. My dog are my family every bit as much as my kids are. We both know we only have today. ox
    today was gracie's first day back at the park, catching the frisbee, after her mysterious lump appeared. she was totally on task! :mrgreen:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Molly helping with the ironing, well actually sitting on it, which may help in some way.

100913_163658.jpg

She's in the dog house at the moment, she got hold of my son's passport and gave it a good chew. Not a good move as we're going on holiday in a few weeks. :shock:
  • Claireack wrote:
    Molly helping with the ironing, well actually sitting on it, which may help in some way.

100913_163658.jpg

She's in the dog house at the moment, she got hold of my son's passport and gave it a good chew. Not a good move as we're going on holiday in a few weeks. :shock:
    OMG!!!! Sooooooo cute!!!

MUST.... RETALIATE!!!!

Ollie in a Bucket
    OliverinBucket.jpg
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Ahhhh, BD, but your puppy doesn't match your sofa and ours does! (just by chance though, honestly, wouldn't get a puppy just because it went with my colour scheme :? )
  • Claireack wrote:
    Ahhhh, BD, but your puppy doesn't match your sofa and ours does! (just by chance though, honestly, wouldn't get a puppy just because it went with my colour scheme :? )
    Hahahah... I didn't even notice :lol:
    I am sure there is some moron out there who got a dog to make their interior... :roll:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    Boys hiking today. It was gorgeous out!

DSC03410.jpg
    DSC03413.jpg
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    About the brushing, yes, it is a chore. With 2 very furry dogs I know all about it! You might want to get a furminator. They are great!

Thanks so much for the recommendation. :) I've already got one. I used it on Gabby often. It's amazing how well they work, isn't it?
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • HeavyHands wrote:
    About the brushing, yes, it is a chore. With 2 very furry dogs I know all about it! You might want to get a furminator. They are great!

Thanks so much for the recommendation. :) I've already got one. I used it on Gabby often. It's amazing how well they work, isn't it?
    Yeah! When I get through using it on my shelties, I have enough fur to make another dog! :lol:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    PJaddicted wrote:
    Boys hiking today. It was gorgeous out!

DSC03410.jpg
    DSC03413.jpg

Just look at how happy Monty and Petey are, makes me smile inside. ;)

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    DSC_0033.jpg

Above is Sailor on Ocean Trail at Acadia National Park, Mount Desert Island, Maine, 09/13/10.

DSC_0071.jpg

And above is Tessie at Bubble Pond, Acadia National Park.

DSC_0088.jpg

And above is Sweet Pea on the road leading up Cadillac Mountain, Acadia National Park.

DSC_0099.jpg

And finally, all three of them posting at the Cadillac Mountain Summit.

If you're ever in New England... Mount Desert Island and ESPECIALLY Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park are unbelievably dog friendly. You can take the dogs into stores in Bar Harbor, and there are a bunch of restaurants that allow them on the patios. That's unusual for around here (sadly).
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Unlost........BEEEEEEEEEEEEAUTIFUL pictures!!!!!!!!! They made my heart sooooo happy!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    adogslife2.jpg
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    adogslife2.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! hiding from the camera!!!!!!!!!! :lol: THANK YOU CATE!!!!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

DSC_0099.jpg

If you're ever in New England... Mount Desert Island and ESPECIALLY Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park are unbelievably dog friendly. You can take the dogs into stores in Bar Harbor, and there are a bunch of restaurants that allow them on the patios. That's unusual for around here (sadly).

Smiles all around!!!

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    DSC_0033.jpg

Above is Sailor on Ocean Trail at Acadia National Park, Mount Desert Island, Maine, 09/13/10.

DSC_0071.jpg

And above is Tessie at Bubble Pond, Acadia National Park.

DSC_0088.jpg

And above is Sweet Pea on the road leading up Cadillac Mountain, Acadia National Park.

DSC_0099.jpg

They are great! What an awesome pack!
    Always wanted to visit Acadia, maybe PJ will play there soon ;)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I've said before I follow this thread but don't usually post as work too long hours to have a doggie ... but I saw this cartoon in the paper today and thought of you guys ;)

16.gif
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    I've said before I follow this thread but don't usually post as work too long hours to have a doggie ... but I saw this cartoon in the paper today and thought of you guys ;)

16.gif
    hahahaha this is funny! :)
    by the way, it's nice to see you here!

sorry for the crappy cell phone pics...it's impossible to get gracie while she's on the move, so all you get is resting and panting :lol: . she's doing well :mrgreen: .

Photo0110.jpg

Photo0113.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    sorry for the crappy cell phone pics...it's impossible to get gracie while she's on the move, so all you get is resting and panting :lol: . she's doing well :mrgreen: .

Photo0110.jpg

Photo0113.jpg

Now what is so crappy about those pictures??? Nothing thats what!!!

So glad to hear she is doing good!!!

Trix has a vet visit tomorrow. She is doing ok. I found that she goes nuts over these peanut butter filled pretzels. I can't even sneak around to have some.

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    This has got to be one of the best singles ads ever printed. It appeared in The Otago Daily Times.
    >
    > SINGLE BLACK FEMALE
    > Seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good looking girl who LOVES to play.
    > I love long walks in the woods, riding in your Ute, hunting, camping and Duck shooting, cozy nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm yours. Call (03) 475-6420 and ask for Daisy.
    >
    > Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Otago branch of the SPCA about an 8-week old black Labrador retriever. Men are so easy.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    This has got to be one of the best singles ads ever printed. It appeared in The Otago Daily Times.
    >
    > SINGLE BLACK FEMALE
    > Seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good looking girl who LOVES to play.
    > I love long walks in the woods, riding in your Ute, hunting, camping and Duck shooting, cozy nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm yours. Call (03) 475-6420 and ask for Daisy.
    >
    > Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Otago branch of the SPCA about an 8-week old black Labrador retriever. Men are so easy.

:lol:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• imalive wrote:

Photo0110.jpg

Photo0113.jpg

:thumbup: :thumbup:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    imalive wrote:

Photo0110.jpg

Photo0113.jpg

Hiya, Gracie! :wave:
    Wish you'd been with us on Cadillac Mountain.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)

DSC_0099.jpg

Hiya, Gracie! :wave:
    Wish you'd been with us on Cadillac Mountain.
    oh man, she would LOVE to hang out with your threesome :mrgreen:

I don't know if I ever mentioned this, but 2.5 year old gracie has just in the last month been trusted to stay in the house (and not in her crate) when we go out :shock: . she's a pistol. she passed another 7 hour test last night :mrgreen:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    I don't know if I ever mentioned this, but 2.5 year old gracie has just in the last month been trusted to stay in the house (and not in her crate) when we go out :shock: . she's a pistol. she passed another 7 hour test last night :mrgreen:

Oooooh, imalive... be careful. She might be luring you in and setting you up... WHAM, just when you think all is well, you open the door to find a shredded book, the cookie jar upended, and Gracie looking reallllly guilty...

I speak from experience. (We now gate off the downstairs so my eclectic pack can wander at will in the kitchen, the foyer, and the sunroom. No living room, dining room, or second floor, though.)

:shock:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    imalive wrote:

Oooooh, imalive... be careful. She might be luring you in and setting you up... WHAM, just when you think all is well, you open the door to find a shredded book, the cookie jar upended, and Gracie looking reallllly guilty...

I speak from experience. (We now gate off the downstairs so my eclectic pack can wander at will in the kitchen, the foyer, and the sunroom. No living room, dining room, or second floor, though.)

or the wall paper and dry wall removed...thats the Luc-inator! She tries to look innocent!CIMG1065.jpg
  • 4and20 wrote:
    >
    > SINGLE BLACK FEMALE
    >
    :D
  • HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    129095738848301938.jpg
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • Finally got around to putting some online :)

This is Bugsy - my Boston Terrier...he's gonna be 6 in a few weeks

Action shot:
    4999257001_5de9d21e5c_z.jpg

On tour 2010:
    4999856466_46147abc37_m.jpg
    4999855670_7f983784ac_m.jpg

and this is an old one...sportin his muscle tee shirt

1762046914_5f3df546f5_m.jpg
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

imalive wrote:

believe me.....I know it's always a possibility! :shock: :lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12