~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,880
    imalive wrote:

that is awesome!! I love those great pyrenees (probably cuz they look like goldens :mrgreen: ). Anyway, I'm sure I speak for all of us ;) when I say...........pictures!!!!! :mrgreen:

well, it took nearly a month to get around to uploading the pics but here they are

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 1694097789

YOUR ACCESS HAS BEEN DENIED

The Internet content you are trying to access has been blocked.
    If you feel this is a work related site and has been blocked incorrectly, contact your
    departments IT TUC. Click here to review the City's Internet/Intranet Policy.

:sick::sick::sick:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    imalive wrote:
    well, it took nearly a month to get around to uploading the pics but here they are

If you feel this is a work related site and has been blocked incorrectly, contact your

That's just how it is for us dinosaurs that aren't on Facebook. :problem: :|
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Enkidu wrote:
    Ernst and Keiko. Ernst is on the left. They're at a Blessing of the Animals service.

Blessing-Ernst_Keiko.jpg

Blessing-Ernst.jpg

They were both so beautiful. I'm so sorry for your loss(es). RIP Ernst and Keiko. They're romping around together in doggie heaven now. Hugs and good vibes to you and your family.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    imalive wrote:

that is awesome!! I love those great pyrenees (probably cuz they look like goldens :mrgreen: ). Anyway, I'm sure I speak for all of us ;) when I say...........pictures!!!!! :mrgreen:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!
    I love your big guy... HA!!!
    He's like a big polar bear!!!
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Enkidu wrote:
    Ernst and Keiko. Ernst is on the left. They're at a Blessing of the Animals service.

Blessing-Ernst_Keiko.jpg

Blessing-Ernst.jpg

Awww they look so happy

Sorry to hear the news

:(
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    haffajappa wrote:
    imalive wrote:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!
    I love your big guy... HA!!!
    He's like a big polar bear!!!

Yeah we looked at the pyrenees also before getting Bailey

Beuatiful dog
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,745
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    That's pretty funny! :lol:
  • Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    imalive wrote:

i set the album to public so as long as you're not using a computer that blocks facebook you should be able to see it
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
    So, we can't find Sammi. I was having a nap and my mom came in and asked if she was in my room.
    We let her out for a pee when we came home about an hour ago and left the door open for her to come in... Its not like her to walk away we always leave her to come in when she wants, and she's not trusting of other people so she wouldn't leave with anyone.

I can't get a hold of my bf - he might hvae taken her when he was off to run errands.
    When he gets back if he doesn't have her I'll start to panic... Hopefully he was just being an idiot and forgot to tell anyone he took her............. :? :? :?
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    haffajappa wrote:
    So, we can't find Sammi. I was having a nap and my mom came in and asked if she was in my room.
    We let her out for a pee when we came home about an hour ago and left the door open for her to come in... Its not like her to walk away we always leave her to come in when she wants, and she's not trusting of other people so she wouldn't leave with anyone.

I can't get a hold of my bf - he might hvae taken her when he was off to run errands.
    When he gets back if he doesn't have her I'll start to panic... Hopefully he was just being an idiot and forgot to tell anyone he took her............. :? :? :?

:shock: :(

come home sammi
    haffajappa wrote:

good thoughts and vibes!!
    don't compete; coexist

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    imalive wrote:

i set the album to public so as long as you're not using a computer that blocks facebook you should be able to see it

it says i have to log in. but i dont do facebook so.... :(
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305

Same problem for me. :problem:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    haffajappa wrote:

Come home Sammi!!! I hope he's with your BF
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!

well, then....tomorrow i will transfer them to some picture sharing site
    don't compete; coexist

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

well, then....tomorrow i will transfer them to some picture sharing site

:clap:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Haffajappa, just read this and really, really hoping all is well and Sammi is home. Post when you can...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Haffajappa, just read this and really, really hoping all is well and Sammi is home. Post when you can...
    hey

yeah she was with my bf after all.
    my mom was out on her bike trying to find her and when i called her she sounded sooo relieved, then doted on sammi the entire night.

maybe it was for the best after all, everyone seems to appreciate her more now... its weird but i hear a lot less complaining about her shedding and a lot more love for the dog 8-)

thanks all :)
    :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap:
    So glad she's home and safe!!!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap:
    So glad she's home and safe!!!
    Me too but i think my mom was more worried than me because i wouldn't put it past my bf to take her without telling anyone
    sammi's home!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

mountain dog!

17b31225.jpg
    6537e70d.jpg
    df22f37f.jpg
    Are we intently focused on a bug, a crumb of Milk Bone that fell between the deck boards, or perhaps having one of those doggie Zen moments?
    Are we intently focused on a bug, a crumb of Milk Bone that fell between the deck boards, or perhaps having one of those doggie Zen moments?

totally zen!

or asleep in the sun! :D
    This morning when I let my three out to conduct their business the girls spotted a couple of squirrels on the back fence. Tessie tore down the stairs with Sweet Pea right behind her. Tessie is a silent stalker but Sweet Pea howls. So by the time Tessie got to the yard the squirrels had jumped up into a tree and were chattering angrily.

Tessie bounced across the yard on her hind legs, with her snout pointing straight up at the tree. It was the funniest thing, I've never seen a dog do that before.

I think she would have (literally) bitch-slapped Sweet Pea if she could have.

Sailor just chugged down the steps and peed, seemingly at peace with the knowledge that there's no way he could beat them to the fence. Besides, he has no real use for a squirrel.
    This morning when I let my three out to conduct their business the girls spotted a couple of squirrels on the back fence. Tessie tore down the stairs with Sweet Pea right behind her. Tessie is a silent stalker but Sweet Pea howls. So by the time Tessie got to the yard the squirrels had jumped up into a tree and were chattering angrily.

Tessie bounced across the yard on her hind legs, with her snout pointing straight up at the tree. It was the funniest thing, I've never seen a dog do that before.

Sailor just chugged down the steps and peed, seemingly at peace with the knowledge that there's no way he could beat them to the fence. Besides, he has no real use for a squirrel.

:lol::lol:

norm hoping the squirrel comes down from the tree

IMG_1046.jpg
    norm wrote:

:lol::lol:

norm hoping the squirrel comes down from the tree

IMG_1046.jpg

Norm: Ever the Optimist. Has any squirrel, ever since the dawn of time, come down from a tree to a patiently waiting dog?
    Norm: Ever the Optimist. Has any squirrel, ever since the dawn of time, come down from a tree to a patiently waiting dog?

shhh...don't tell him...he might go after things he can catch! :shock: :lol: