~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• mikepegg44mikepegg44 Posts: 3,353
    haffajappa wrote:
    mikepegg44 wrote:
    5.jpg

hope this works

this is Rosie. . . my new favorite thing in the whole world
    ha looks like shes raising her eyebrows at me... I feel like she's going to give me the people's elbow...
    Can you smell what the Rosie is cooking?!!!

I tried to give her a mohawk at her first hair cut and it worked for a little while, then she started to look like howard the duck a little bit and now she has a flck of seagulls, gleaming the cube thing going on...I love it.

She will be starring in the tooth fairy 2
    that’s right! Can’t we all just get together and focus on our real enemies: monogamous gays and stem cells… - Ned Flanders
    It is terrifying when you are too stupid to know who is dumb
    - Joe Rogan
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    SOOOOOOO.............Monty is here! Petey isn't exactly thrilled about him, but I was told that was to be expected. Monty has an incredible temperament he is so smart, attentive, always looking at your face waiting for you to tell him the next thing to do. This must work out, I know that I am a worry wort and it is too soon to do much of that.
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    PJaddicted wrote:
    SOOOOOOO.............Monty is here! Petey isn't exactly thrilled about him, but I was told that was to be expected. Monty has an incredible temperament he is so smart, attentive, always looking at your face waiting for you to tell him the next thing to do. This must work out, I know that I am a worry wort and it is too soon to do much of that.
    Yay! Pictures please!

Don't worry about Petey and Monty. I've brought a new puppy into the pack a few times and it typically takes about 2 days for the adult dog to accept the puppy. Until that happens, there's plenty of stiff-legged walking around the puppy, bared teeth if he comes close, occasional growls or stern barks.

Then all of sudden the older dog will start acting like "Oh hey! I've got a new playmate!" and they'll be BFFs. :mrgreen:

Let me know what happens after a couple of days.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Bo as a young'un :lol:

booo.jpg
    wah
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,880
    Bo as a young'un :lol:

booo.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol:

here's gracie, surrounded by her legless toys. :lol:

IMG_2855.jpg
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    here's gracie, surrounded by her legless toys. :lol:

IMG_2855.jpg
    Does she pull the stuffing out after she chews off the legs?
    That's what Penny does with those hedgehog toys. :roll:
    Does she pull the stuffing out after she chews off the legs?
    she trys...............but I'm on to her. I usually catch her in the act, take her toy away :cry: and then sew up the hole. :shifty:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    OK, a little background info is necessary for this post.

Many years ago I had a job with probably the most fun bunch of coworkers I'm ever going to know. At some point they nicknamed me the Princess and even though I'm not very princess-like, it stuck. Online I usually go by Princess but since the name is often already taken I add something to it, like Whoprincess.

When I registered with ebay a long time back, I went with sheltieprincess. I'm kind of an ebay junkie. I really enjoy buying clothes, household stuff, whatever for cheap. It's like the world's biggest garage sale and I get a kick out of hunting down bargains without ever leaving the house.

A few years ago I discovered that it's pretty fun selling on ebay too. I get rid of stuff I don't need and pick up a little cash. I've sold all kinds of crazy things, from kitchen gadgets to old car parts. Just recently, after losing 35 lbs., I've been gleefully selling my clothes that no longer fit.

So recently my prince, multi-talented guy that he is, created a sheltieprincess logo for me:

sheltieprincess2.jpg

How ya like it? I think it's pretty cool.

Here's my slogan:

coollogo_com_105871303.gif

Dunno if all this will increase sales but it's still fun. :P :mrgreen:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    PJaddicted wrote:

been meaning to tell you for a couple days but YAY!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

sooo glad his ears weren't cropped...i love floppy ears...and like petey, he's got those BIG paws now so he's gonna be a big'un! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    18c7c8ed.jpg
    5c2b859b.jpg
    f98a3a69.jpg
    OK, a little background info is necessary for this post.

Many years ago I had a job with probably the most fun bunch of coworkers I'm ever going to know. At some point they nicknamed me the Princess and even though I'm not very princess-like, it stuck. Online I usually go by Princess but since the name is often already taken I add something to it, like Whoprincess.

When I registered with ebay a long time back, I went with sheltieprincess. I'm kind of an ebay junkie. I really enjoy buying clothes, household stuff, whatever for cheap. It's like the world's biggest garage sale and I get a kick out of hunting down bargains without ever leaving the house.

A few years ago I discovered that it's pretty fun selling on ebay too. I get rid of stuff I don't need and pick up a little cash. I've sold all kinds of crazy things, from kitchen gadgets to old car parts. Just recently, after losing 35 lbs., I've been gleefully selling my clothes that no longer fit.

So recently my prince, multi-talented guy that he is, created a sheltieprincess logo for me:

sheltieprincess2.jpg

How ya like it? I think it's pretty cool.

Here's my slogan:

coollogo_com_105871303.gif

Dunno if all this will increase sales but it's still fun. :P :mrgreen:

great logo!! :thumbup:
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    norm wrote:
    18c7c8ed.jpg
    5c2b859b.jpg
    f98a3a69.jpg

Norm is da BOMB!
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    mikepegg44 wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:
    mikepegg44 wrote:
    5.jpg

hope this works

this is Rosie. . . my new favorite thing in the whole world
    ha looks like shes raising her eyebrows at me... I feel like she's going to give me the people's elbow...
    Can you smell what the Rosie is cooking?!!!

I tried to give her a mohawk at her first hair cut and it worked for a little while, then she started to look like howard the duck a little bit and now she has a flck of seagulls, gleaming the cube thing going on...I love it.

She will be starring in the tooth fairy 2

No, "The Muppets Tour With Pearl Jam!"
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    edited June 2010
    Welcome home, Monty! Bear with it, Petey _ Sailor and Sweet Pea say you have their sympathy having to deal with a new puppy. Tessie says, "Pffffft. Puppies rule."

Norm, looking handsome there, big fella.

Whoprincess, very cool logo. Twelve paws up from us.

And Gracie, nice job with the dismembering. But Sweet Pea says the real joy is in Kill The Squeaker.
    Post edited by unlost dogs on
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    norm wrote:
    f98a3a69.jpg
    norm HATES that collar! look at him, for chrissakes! :lol:

took some friends home from the airport yesterday. their pitbull Dakota was quite happy they were home. this is one pit who is as sweet as can be (and spoiled). note the blur of the thumping tail. :mrgreen:

Photo0077.jpg

Photo0078.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    norm wrote:
    f98a3a69.jpg

yea, he's really upset there :lol::lol:
    Whoprincess, very cool logo. Twelve paws up from us.
    Thanks!
    Now I have this mental image of 3 dogs rolling on their backs. :mrgreen:
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    norm wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    norm wrote:
    f98a3a69.jpg

yea, he's really upset there :lol::lol:

To be honest, he's got that "Really, the fuckin' camera, again?" look on his face. :D
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    jimed14 wrote:
    To be honest, he's got that "Really, the fuckin' camera, again?" look on his face. :D

well, i did wake him up when i took that :lol::lol:
    there's pain in normie's eyes! :cry:;)

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    there's pain in normie's eyes! :cry:;)

Yes, the pain of a dog who is enjoying a nap with his head on a fluffy pillow but then _ :o is rudely awakened by a camera :o Such a lament! Oh, the suffering! The injustice of it all!

It's the same look I got from Sweet Pea last night when I tried to push her over just six inches so I wouldn't be balancing on the edge of the bed all night. (Spouse is away so she made herself comfortable by curling up across the pillows.) Honestly, I only wanted about 18" on one side of the bed, she could have all the rest.

You'd think I asked her for a kidney. She groaned and moaned and refused to budge. Finally I resorted to pushing her over. She was not amused, not in the least. This from the dog who I picked up on a highway. Now she can't sleep unless her head is elevated on a pillow and she's under the covers.

For the record, Sailor and Tessie make room when asked. No fuss. Although I think I saw some eye rolling.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    imalive wrote:

took some friends home from the airport yesterday. their pitbull Dakota was quite happy they were home. this is one pit who is as sweet as can be (and spoiled). note the blur of the thumping tail. :mrgreen:

Photo0077.jpg

Photo0078.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    These pictures made me SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!!!!!!!!!! :D We REALLY need a "pit doggie convergence" becuz.......i wanna hug ALL of them!!!!! You guys are all so special. I love coming here seeing new doggie pics AND old school doggie pics. Its great being here after long days! Thanks everybody!!! :wave:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!

It's the same look I got from Sweet Pea last night when I tried to push her over just six inches so I wouldn't be balancing on the edge of the bed all night. (Spouse is away so she made herself comfortable by curling up across the pillows.) Honestly, I only wanted about 18" on one side of the bed, she could have all the rest.

You'd think I asked her for a kidney. She groaned and moaned and refused to budge. Finally I resorted to pushing her over. She was not amused, not in the least. This from the dog who I picked up on a highway. Now she can't sleep unless her head is elevated on a pillow and she's under the covers.
    gracie is the same....she will actually curl her lip :shock: when I try to make some room for me. :lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    This from the dog who I picked up on a highway. Now she can't sleep unless her head is elevated on a pillow and she's under the covers.

:lol: i LOVE that!!! My doggie Surfer used to climb in my bed and while i'd be at my desk posting........he would spread out across the whole bed and take up ALL the space! When i tried to move him over, he would open one eye and look at me as if to say: come on, im SLEEPING! get outta here! :lol: and he would be snoring away!!! I miss that..... :D

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Biscuit:
    P1040039.JPG

Gravy:
    P1040038.JPG

Biscuit and Gravy back together this last Saturday afternoon:
    P1040047.JPG
    P1040042.JPG
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Biscuit:
    P1040039.JPG

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! this makes me think of when somone called my last dog an "old soldier". obviously, a happy old soldier. :mrgreen:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Austicman, since you are online.....we need some new pics!!! :D And an Orbit update!

aNiMaL wrote:
    Biscuit:
    P1040039.JPG

Gravy:
    P1040038.JPG

Biscuit and Gravy back together this last Saturday afternoon:
    P1040047.JPG
    P1040042.JPG

YAAAAAAAAY!!!!! I havnt seen Gravy in FOREVER!!!! Biscuit is AWESOME!!!! :mrgreen: thanks pal!

• AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    SENROCK wrote:
    Austicman, since you are online.....we need some new pics!!! :D And an Orbit update!

I will some I promise!!
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
    Austicman wrote:
    SENROCK wrote:

I will some I promise!!

yay! i cant wait!!! :D