Options

....lets Talk 90210......

Comments

• Options
    jojojojo Posts: 645
    SENROCK! wrote:
    YOU MEAN THE FINAL EPISODE???? WHEN DAVID AND DONNA GOT MARRIED???? :eek: AND I WISH THEY'D RELEASE IT ON DVD!!!! THERES FREAKIN THE O.C AND LAGUNA AND WILD BOYS. WHY NOT A COMPLETE 90210 COLLECTION!!!!!! THAT WOULD BE FREAKIN SAWEET!!!! GREAT BDAY PRESENT FOR ME.....

Yes Yes that one I've been waiting for the dvd for ages!!
    Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible.
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    jojo wrote:
    Yes Yes that one I've been waiting for the dvd for ages!!

NO DVD TO REPORT OF JUST YET. :( WHY DID U MISS IT?!!! THERE BETTER BE A GOOD REASON! :D WAIT, YOU MEAN U DIDNT SEE WHEN DYLAN CAME BACK FOR KELLIE???? YOU HAVE *GOT* TO WATCH THE DAILY EPISODES!!!! COME ON JOJO!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    NO DVD TO REPORT OF JUST YET. :( WHY DID U MISS IT?!!! THERE BETTER BE A GOOD REASON! :D WAIT, YOU MEAN U DIDNT SEE WHEN DYLAN CAME BACK FOR KELLIE???? YOU HAVE *GOT* TO WATCH THE DAILY EPISODES!!!! COME ON JOJO!!!!

DON'T SPOIL IT!!
    Jeez SEN!

I work ALOT so not much TV anymore. And I spend way too much time in the pit (if such a thing is possible).

I had it on VHS but I got like 100 and none of them are labeld, so every once in a while I just put one in and watch the whole thing HOPING it's the right one
  • Options
    jojo wrote:
    DON'T SPOIL IT!!
    Jeez SEN!

I work ALOT so not much TV anymore. And I spend way too much time in the pit (if such a thing is possible).

I had it on VHS but I got like 100 and none of them are labeld, so every once in a while I just put one in and watch the whole thing HOPING it's the right one

MAN!!!! YOU GOTTA WATCH IT!!!!! AND HI, 90210 ISNT JUST "TV"......ITS A PART OF LIFE!!! :D IM GONNA SEE IF I CAN GET U A COPY OF THE FINAL EPISODE.....

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    MAN!!!! YOU GOTTA WATCH IT!!!!! AND HI, 90210 ISNT JUST "TV"......ITS A PART OF LIFE!!! :D IM GONNA SEE IF I CAN GET U A COPY OF THE FINAL EPISODE.....

If you could it would be WHAASOME. I know I have seen most of the episodes at least 3 times just not the last one!!!
  • Options
    jojo wrote:
    If you could it would be WHAASOME. I know I have seen most of the episodes at least 3 times just not the last one!!!

14 SHOWS IN 27 MONTHS BUT YET UVE NEVER WATCHED THE LAST 90210 EPISODE......*shakes head in disgust* :D
    ITS GONNA BE A GOOD ONE TODAY!!!

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    14 SHOWS IN 27 MONTHS BUT YET UVE NEVER WATCHED THE LAST 90210 EPISODE......*shakes head in disgust* :D
    ITS GONNA BE A GOOD ONE TODAY!!!

r u saying there's something wrong with 14 shows in 27 months
    I NEED MY PJ
  • Options
    jojo wrote:
    r u saying there's something wrong with 14 shows in 27 months
    I NEED MY PJ

NO. ACTUALLY THATS NOT EVEN THREATENING COMPARED TO ALOTA PPL HERE. MY BEEF IS WITH YOU NOT SEEING ALL THE 90210'S!!!! WHICH IS ON BTW........SEE YA!!!

• Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    that was my fav show back in the day :)
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    NO. ACTUALLY THATS NOT EVEN THREATENING COMPARED TO ALOTA PPL HERE. MY BEEF IS WITH YOU NOT SEEING ALL THE 90210'S!!!! WHICH IS ON BTW........SEE YA!!!
    i know but i'm trying to keep up so far 4 states and 2 canadian provs
  • Options
    I watch the re-runs on SOAPNET!!!!

congratulations class of '97!!!!

Party down with The Cardigans!!!

Lovefool

Dear, I fear we're facing a problem
    You love me no longer, I know and
    Maybe there is nothing that I can do
    To make you do
    Mama tells me I shouldn't bother
    That I ought to stick to another man
    A man that surely deserves me
    But I think you do!

So I cry and I pray and I beg

Love me love me
    Say that you love me
    Fool me fool me
    Go on and fool me
    Love me love me
    Pretend that you love me
    Leave me leave me
    Just say that you need me

So I cry and I beg for you to

Love me love me
    Say that you love me
    Leave me leave me
    I can't care 'bout anything but you...

Lately I have desperately pondered,
    Spent my nights awake and I wonder
    What I could have done in another way
    To make you stay
    Reason will not lead to solution
    I will end up lost in confusion
    I don't care if you really care
    As long as you don't go

So I cry, I pray and I beg

Love me love me
    Say that you love me
    Fool me fool me
    Go on and fool me
    Love me love me
    Pretend that you love me
    Leave me leave me

So I cry and I beg for you to

Love me love me
    Say that you love me
    Leave me leave me
    I can't care 'bout anything but you
    Anything but you

Love me love me
    Say that you love me
    Fool me fool me
    Go on and fool me
    Love me love me
    I know that you need me
    I can't care 'bout anything but you
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~PJ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ KoL ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1/14/95, Charlotte 2000, 2003:4/15, 4/16, 7/1, 7/5, 7/6, 7/8, 7/9, 2006: 5/27, 5/28, 5/30;6/17/08, 6/28/08
    *** www.myspace.com/pirljamgirl***
  • Options
    Donna and David finally "DO IT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on graduation night

awwwwwwww
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~PJ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ KoL ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1/14/95, Charlotte 2000, 2003:4/15, 4/16, 7/1, 7/5, 7/6, 7/8, 7/9, 2006: 5/27, 5/28, 5/30;6/17/08, 6/28/08
    *** www.myspace.com/pirljamgirl***
  • Options
    jojo wrote:
    i know but i'm trying to keep up so far 4 states and 2 canadian provs

I KNOW DUDE, IM JUST GIVIN' YA CRAP FOR NO REASON!!! :D
    YOU MISSED THE GRADUATION TODAY. AND CLAIRE BEING A STUPIDHEAD AND GOING TO PARIS WITH HER DADD AND LEAVING STEVE!!!! :mad:

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    I KNOW DUDE, IM JUST GIVIN' YA CRAP FOR NO REASON!!! :D
    YOU MISSED THE GRADUATION TODAY. AND CLAIRE BEING A STUPIDHEAD AND GOING TO PARIS WITH HER DADD AND LEAVING STEVE!!!! :mad:

SHIT
    What channel is it on I don't get Soap net I remember when it used to be on FX but not anymore is it?
  • Options
    jojo wrote:
    SHIT
    What channel is it on I don't get Soap net I remember when it used to be on FX but not anymore is it?

YEAH IT USED TO BE ON FXXX. NOW ITS ALL ABOUT SOAPNET BABY!!! ORDER MORE CHANNELS!!!! COME ON!! U CANT MISS ANOTHER DAY!!!!!! GO GO GO!!! TIME IS WASTING!!!!

• Options
    Once they got to sophmore year of college Claire became my favorite character. She was a pain in the ass freshman year. I have the last episode on vhs, if you want to, I can figure out how to copy it onto a dvd.
  • Options
    Once they got to sophmore year of college Claire became my favorite character. She was a pain in the ass freshman year. I have the last episode on vhs, if you want to, I can figure out how to copy it onto a dvd.

YES! CLAIRE WAS CRRRRAZY IN THE BEGINNING BUT BECAME ULTRA COOL. I LIKE HER ALOT BUT I JUST DONT APPRECIATE THE WAY SHE TREATS STEVE SOMETIMES.

• Options
    no way you have it i would love it!
    maybe i can trade you some PJ bootlegs that would be so sweet
  • Options
    well the Cardigans certainly brought the house down...lol.

Steve and Valerie on the couch was funny - she seemed in a pretty good mood considering she just lost 100k.

When you think about it, the whole Bill Taylor storyline was pretty stupid. What did it have to do with their graduation? He had hardly ever even been on the series, and now he's playing a pivotal role in a season finale? Weird...
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:

Steve and Valerie on the couch was funny - she seemed in a pretty good mood considering she just lost 100k.

When you think about it, the whole Bill Taylor storyline was pretty stupid. What did it have to do with their graduation? He had hardly ever even been on the series, and now he's playing a pivotal role in a season finale? Weird...

I've never suspected you as a fan of this show
    You can walk, you can talk, you can fight
    But inside you've got something to write
    In your hand you hold your only friend
    Never spend your guitar or your pen
  • Options
    jeffgqjeffgq Troy, 'Bama Posts: 97
    that new freddie/brian austin green show blows ass
    August 23rd, 1998 - Detroit (Palace of Auburn Hills)
    October 7th, 2000 - Detroit (Palace of Auburn Hills)
    April 11th, 2003 - West Palm Beach (Sound Advice Amp.)
    October 8th, 2004 - Kissimmee (Silver Spurs Arena)
    June 11th, 2008 - West Palm Beach (Cruzan Amp.)
    November 30th, 2012 - Eddie Solo - Fort Lauderdale (Broward Center for the Performing Arts)
    April 8th, 2016 - Fort Lauderdale (BB&T Center)
    August 18th, 2018 - Chicago (Wrigley Field)
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:

HAHAHA THEY SO DID!!!! :D AND YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT BILL TAYLOR. HEY DID U GET A LOOK AT BRANDONS "CASE" HE WAS LUGGING AROUND? THAT WAS FUNNY.

THE NEXXXT EPISODE WHEN THEY ARE IN HAWAII IS MY FAVORITE!!! WHEN I WAS PLANNING ON GOING THERE, I MADE SURE I STAYED AT THE HILTON HAWAIIAN JUST CUZ THEY DID!!! :D LOVE WHEN STEVE GETS "CRISPY" BUT HATE THAT TRACY HADD TO BE THERE!!! UGH!

• Options
    jeffgq wrote:
    that new freddie/brian austin green show blows ass

MR. JQ!!!!!!! HAHA I'VE ONLY SEEN THAT SHOW TWICE AND IT WAS BY ACCIDENT!!!!

• Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    I just watched this morning's episode on SOAP! It was Valentine's day and Brenda was mad at Stuart and Andrea was getting married to that geeky Jesse because she got knocked up, and Brandon was banging that slut Lucinda! Also David was hiding drugs in his apartment and DYLAN saved the day when the FBI showed up at David's door! DYLAN WAS SO COOL!
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    I just watched this morning's episode on SOAP! It was Valentine's day and Brenda was mad at Stuart and Andrea was getting married to that geeky Jesse because she got knocked up, and Brandon was banging that slut Lucinda! Also David was hiding drugs in his apartment and DYLAN saved the day when the FBI showed up at David's door! DYLAN WAS SO COOL!

OH MAN. TOTALLY REMEMBER DAVIDS DRUG DAYS!!! HIS EYES WERE HUUUUUUGE AND HE WAS ALWAYS GOING INSANE!

LUCINDA WAS STOOPID WHEN SHE TRIED TO HIT ON DYLAN BUT KELLIE WAS STOOPIDER FOR NOT BELIEVING HIM......

• Options
    trivia question: what song was playing at the end of Brandon's last episode?
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    trivia question: what song was playing at the end of Brandon's last episode?
    Is there a prize?
  • Options
    LUCKY15 wrote:
    Is there a prize?

you get certified as an official 90210 geek by Senrock and me.
  • Options
    OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!! HOW ABOUT THAT HAWAII EPISODE YESTERDAY!!!!! AHHHHHH I WAS SO EXXXCITED TO WATCH IT!

OK, HOW STOOOOOOOOOPID KELLIE MUSTA FELT AFTER SEEING FREAKIN TRACY WITH BRANDON AND HER FIANCE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND NOAH HUNTER IS NOT HOTT LIKE VAL THINKS!!! BUT WAIT!!!!! FERNANDO CALDERO??!!!!! IM GLADD NOAH CLOCKED HIM!!!!! SO MUCH SO MUCH!!!! THEN KELLY BEING SHOT IN HER PREGNANT GUT!!! YIKES!!!!

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!! HOW ABOUT THAT HAWAII EPISODE YESTERDAY!!!!! AHHHHHH I WAS SO EXXXCITED TO WATCH IT!

OK, HOW STOOOOOOOOOPID KELLIE MUSTA FELT AFTER SEEING FREAKIN TRACY WITH BRANDON AND HER FIANCE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND NOAH HUNTER IS NOT HOTT LIKE VAL THINKS!!! BUT WAIT!!!!! FERNANDO CALDERO??!!!!! IM GLADD NOAH CLOCKED HIM!!!!! SO MUCH SO MUCH!!!! THEN KELLY BEING SHOT IN HER PREGNANT GUT!!! YIKES!!!!

Brandon looked like he was ready to throw down...he could have done some damage with that tire iron, lol.

I never liked Noah, he was annoying. Tracy was pretty hot, if she would have dress more like a slut, maybe Brandon wouldn't have dumped her.