Options

Vancouver Meet Up?

Comments

• Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    Hey....can someone look after all the money stuff for me...I am completely hapless with this type of thing...(I get confused making change for a dollar!) And, what the heck do we do with the $$ when the party's over. Kim's getting anxious!
    You will have lots of help...Don't sweat the small stuff! You are doing a fabulous job putting this together!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 786
    yahamita wrote:
    You will have lots of help...Don't sweat the small stuff! You are doing a fabulous job putting this together!

I second that emotion
  • Options
    mdgsolo wrote:
    I second that emotion
    Shouldn't you be out planning a covert chimp snatching operation instead of goofing off on here!
    Rescue Jaskson and Emma!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    chittychitty Posts: 605
    juliefer wrote:
    I think Jeff O'Neil was talking about the pre-party on the fox this morning! I missed the first part so I didn't hear the name of the pub mentioned, but he was talking about listening to PJ and Into the Wild CD's to win and he did say the word 'pre-party'... Anyone else hear it? It was about 7:45am.

that's what i heard danger talking about. So we can win tickets as well?
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Hey....can someone look after all the money stuff for me...I am completely hapless with this type of thing...(I get confused making change for a dollar!) And, what the heck do we do with the $$ when the party's over. Kim's getting anxious!
    I can help you in that regard, as it is my profession! I'll only be there night 1, but can definitely get stuff set up and advise. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    I hope everyone is excited!!!! :)
    NERDS!
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,948
    if anybody wants 420, tell me now or forever be silent.

dane and south :)
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I hope everyone is excited!!!! :)
    Well, duh! :D
    See you there!
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957

yes.
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    Well, duh! :D
    See you there!

WOW.. .I can't believe it is SO soon. See you next week :D:D
  • Options
    GR8Dane wrote:
    yes.

you , master and south are ALL IN!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    dawngdawng Posts: 644
    yahamita wrote:
    We'll be together, so we'll crash whatever party is goin down!

yes we will :D getting very excited! going to be great to meet you all :)
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!
  • Options
    _Hockey_Mom_Hockey_Mom Posts: 105
    I have 1 Vancouver night 1 ticket available, right orchestra row Y, my cost was $100 so that is what I want for it. PM me!
    Edmonton ~ September 2005 (Thanks for the tambourine Eddie!!!)
    Gorge ~ July 22, 2006
    Gorge ~ July 23, 2006
    EV ~ Vancouver, April 2, 2008
    EV ~ Vancouver, April 3, 2008
    Calgary ~ August 8, 2009
    Calgary ~ September 21, 2011
    Edmonton ~ September 23, 2011 ... and hopefully more soon!
  • Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    I cant wait to meet a bunch of you guys Ive never met before.

Hehe
    Im even going to be sharing hotel with people Ive never met.
    Yet still sooo excited. Are us PJ fans just more trusting than most?
    I was ready to hop on the touring van in 2005 but hubby put his foot down... booo to him.
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    ...... can .......not...........wait..........!
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    GR8Dane wrote:
    ...... can .......not...........wait..........!

I hear ya...starting to lose sleep already...Foos on Sunday, Springsteen on Monday, (rest), Ed on Wednesday and Thursday....

And of course, I can't wait to meet all the cool pitmates! :)
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    I hear ya...starting to lose sleep already...Foos on Sunday, Springsteen on Monday, (rest), Ed on Wednesday and Thursday....

And of course, I can't wait to meet all the cool pitmates! :)

springsteen on monday, blind melon on tuesday, ed on wed, ed on thurs, black mountain on fri!!! WOOOoOOooo hooooooOOOoOO
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    im so excited for this, and really glad its happening when it is. otherwise, id absolutely dread coming home... this is the one thing that makes it ok to have to leave europe!
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options

I believe my travel buddy already spoke with you reagarding this????!?!?!?!
    I made it all the way across the boarder the last time, only to have it taken away when I was frisked at the show!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    pjbiz wrote:
    you're away in Europe and I'm home in Vancouver. Something doesn't seem right!
    OH HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED...
    are the guys there yet?
    wow this is all wonky... the brit and mexican over there, a canadian over here... whaaaat
  • Options
    got this in an email today:

THE FOX EDDIE VEDDER PRE-PARTY

Join Todd, Karen and Danger live from Jimmy’s Tap House, 783 Homer Street @ Robson, starting at 3pm before Eddie Vedder takes the stage at The Centre on Wednesday, April 2nd and Thursday, April 3rd.

We’ll have the last few pairs of tickets to give away for both shows, so join us for your chance to win! We’ll be spinning non stop Pearl Jam to kick off Eddie Vedder live for 2 sold out shows at The Centre, don’t miss it!
  • Options
    _Hockey_Mom_Hockey_Mom Posts: 105
    Hmmm... why wouldn't they join us at the Kingston?

Join Todd, Karen and Danger live from Jimmy’s Tap House, 783 Homer Street @ Robson, starting at 3pm before Eddie Vedder takes the stage at The Centre on Wednesday, April 2nd and Thursday, April 3rd.

We’ll have the last few pairs of tickets to give away for both shows, so join us for your chance to win! We’ll be spinning non stop Pearl Jam to kick off Eddie Vedder live for 2 sold out shows at The Centre, don’t miss it!
    Edmonton ~ September 2005 (Thanks for the tambourine Eddie!!!)
    Gorge ~ July 22, 2006
    Gorge ~ July 23, 2006
    EV ~ Vancouver, April 2, 2008
    EV ~ Vancouver, April 3, 2008
    Calgary ~ August 8, 2009
    Calgary ~ September 21, 2011
    Edmonton ~ September 23, 2011 ... and hopefully more soon!
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,148

Yeah I got that also. ....Guess they ar doing thier own thing? .......Anyways I'm getting so excited! :D ...Next week is going to be amazing Springsteen and Eddie in the same week ......and who lnows maybe togther!!! :eek: WOoooo Wooooo!!!! :D
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options

Sorry, I"ll be hanging out with the cool people hosting for SURFRIDER!!!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    and asked them why they ignored invites to our party...

They also said that Jimmy's is paying for them to be there and that they were working with the band's management to organize this event. And because we are not sanctioned by the official Ten Club, they can't mention our pre-party on the radio...

We can all show up en masse on the 3rd, though, but not hold a fundraiser.

Oh yeah, they also said they could not donate anything PJ related to our auction...

Whatever. I guess I felt mildly annoyed by this...however, our party will be the one that's rocking!!...Someone will have to bring a radio so that we can listen to the Fox play PJ all afternoon...

On Wednesday, we rock the Kingston!!!!
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    and asked them why they ignored invites to our party...

They also said that Jimmy's is paying for them to be there and that they were working with the band's management to organize this event. And because we are not sanctioned by the official Ten Club, they can't mention our pre-party on the radio...

We can all show up en masse on the 3rd, though, but not hold a fundraiser.

Oh yeah, they also said they could not donate anything PJ related to our auction...

Whatever. I guess I felt mildly annoyed by this...however, our party will be the one that's rocking!!...Someone will have to bring a radio so that we can listen to the Fox play PJ all afternoon...

On Wednesday, we rock the Kingston!!!!

i was thinking that also... ours is going to be a party of the elite!
    then we can go crash THEIR party on the 3rd. bahahah.
  • Options
    Our party will be held for the true fans...All the nobodies who don't know about CCFA/Wishlist/Surfrider can go to that other party...We all know which pre-party to attend, so let them have their stinkin party!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    yahamita wrote:
    Our party will be held for the true fans...All the nobodies who don't know about CCFA/Wishlist/Surfrider can go to that other party...We all know which pre-party to attend, so let them have their stinkin party!

for sure, but still we should have a revolving crew of people outside holding boycott signs over to our party.

just kidding its the fox crowd anyways, not cool...lmao

i once had a guy at the audioslave concert ask me "who is this" while cornell was doing "blow up the outside world" acoustic. Probably won tickets on the fox....
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Boycott FOX News...they never tell the entire truth!
    Boycott FOX parties..they are trying to steal our donations!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    what a strange turn of events...when i saw this, i thought everyone was gonna jump ship!!! HELL NO!!! the kingston on the first night will be sweet.....

PARTY ON WAYNE
    and party on Garth!