Options

Vancouver Meet Up?

Comments

• Options
    fanforlifefanforlife Posts: 138
    no facebook account here - can I rsvp this way? Also, what is the address and, for that matter, anyone have an address for the Centre?
    Thanks!
    A mind full of questions, and a teacher in my soul
    And so it goes...
  • Options
    julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 386
    genevieve wrote:
    Hey Im gonna pack tonight cause I leave tomorrow.

And I have to pack for me and my daughter!
    Double the fun! :D

Should I be bringing snow pants or spring jackets for her?

Last week was snow pants, this week (so far) is spring jacket! It's supposed to be nice all week, but it's still been pretty chilly first thing in the morning and in the evenings. if you're planning to go to stanley park or places like that, i'd bring a jacket and a sweater to wear under it. might not need it, but it's been pretty iffy lately. it's a 'damp cold' as they say.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    juliefer wrote:
    Last week was snow pants, this week (so far) is spring jacket! It's supposed to be nice all week, but it's still been pretty chilly first thing in the morning and in the evenings. if you're planning to go to stanley park or places like that, i'd bring a jacket and a sweater to wear under it. might not need it, but it's been pretty iffy lately. it's a 'damp cold' as they say.
    Yep, kinda strange weather. We had some snow again today, didn't stick but was cold, then the sun came out and it warmed up quite a bit. Not so strange for the PNW but a bit odd. Prepare for almost anything. haha :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    fanforlife wrote:
    no facebook account here - can I rsvp this way? Also, what is the address and, for that matter, anyone have an address for the Centre?
    Thanks!

i got you!

it feels weird me leaving for seattle tomorrow and all you guys coming here....

little tidbit: my donation of boston 05 mammoth poster has been edited to an Edmonton 05 poster. - HA! (sorry folks)
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    bacojbacoj Posts: 120
    Anyone willing to pick me up a poster? Long shot but oh well....
    mmmmm, it does go well with the chicken.....delicious again peter

E. Troy 98, E. Lansing 98, Barrie 98, Hartford 98, Noblesville 00, Detroit 00, E. Troy 00, Champaign 03, Detroit 03 x 2, Grand Rapids 06, Detroit 06, EV Milwaukee 08, SLC 09, Missoula 12
  • Options
    WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! Just a little bit longer now :D
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    ONE MORE DAY, until we get this party started, riiiiiiight?
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    Out of work at 1:00 today, and on a plane at 4:30..HELL YEA! See you excited hyper fans tomorrow! We're gonna rock the joint!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    yahamita wrote:
    Out of work at 1:00 today, and on a plane at 4:30..HELL YEA! See you excited hyper fans tomorrow! We're gonna rock the joint!

Did somebody say joint? lol

Have a safe flight and a great freaking time Lisa. :D
  • Options
    Did somebody say joint? lol

Have a safe flight and a great freaking time Lisa. :D
    I DOUBLE USED THE WORD! HAHAHAHAHA You knew what I was talking bout! hehehehe

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,145
    i got you!

it feels weird me leaving for seattle tomorrow and all you guys coming here....

little tidbit: my donation of boston 05 mammoth poster has been edited to an Edmonton 05 poster. - HA! (sorry folks)

I can't believe you are going to part with that beauty! :p
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    yahamita wrote:
    I DOUBLE USED THE WORD! HAHAHAHAHA You knew what I was talking bout! hehehehe

Of course. lol :D
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Me and someone that used to post here are getting ready to venture out. See everyone soon. Safe Travels!
    NERDS!
  • Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626
    Me and someone that used to post here are getting ready to venture out. See everyone soon. Safe Travels!

safe travels to you both.

i know you'll have a great time :D
    Nice shirt.
  • Options
    yahamita wrote:

Safe travels you guys...and anyone else making the trip out here!! See you very soon :D I can't believe it's almost HERE!!!! :D
  • Options
    Safe travels you guys...and anyone else making the trip out here!! See you very soon :D I can't believe it's almost HERE!!!! :D
    Dolly!!! I can't even work right now. All I'm doing is watching the clock..2 more hours and I'm outta here. WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can't wait to see you and your secret friend...Shall we meet at the coffee house?

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    yahamita wrote:
    Dolly!!! I can't even work right now. All I'm doing is watching the clock..2 more hours and I'm outta here. WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL, me too! I haven't been able to concentrate on anything for the last few days :p ahhh, TOMORROW!!!?!! :eek: :D
  • Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    3 more hours till I leave the house.
    5 till Im in the air.
    Cant wait.
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    genevieve wrote:
    3 more hours till I leave the house.
    5 till Im in the air.
    Cant wait.
    Safe travels to you too :) Can't wait either!! :D
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    TOMORROW!!! :D So excited! :D:D:D
  • Options
    TOMORROW!!! :D So excited! : D :D:D

See you tomorrow :D:D

See everyone tomorrow!!! Going to be a BLAST!!
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Yeeehah!!!! South of Seattle and MasterFramer are halfway! Tonight we rock Seattle... Tomorrow, we shall be international!
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    bwordbword Posts: 74
    Ok today's the day!!! Woo Hoo!!! See you all later!!! It's gonna be a blast!
    Ripple in still water when there is no pebble tossed nor wind to blow...
  • Options
    dawngdawng Posts: 644
    YAHAMITA here at Dawn's house. We are leaving Seattle soon, and will need a big phatty when we cross the border. *CHEERS* 2 all. See you at the pre-party soon!
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    My lips are shaking my nails are bit off....I don't know what I'm more nervous about: The pre-party, seeing Ed, or buying REM tix in 45 minutes!

I thing that it's almost time for an Ativan!
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,778
    My lips are shaking my nails are bit off....I don't know what I'm more nervous about: The pre-party, seeing Ed, or buying REM tix in 45 minutes!

I thing that it's almost time for an Ativan!

Have a great time K - and all of you. I was going to buy REM tix but it's the night before my two PJ shows in June, then I leave for vaca the next day

it's a little too much to take on at once :)

everyone be safe and have a blast :)
  • Options
    rybesrybes Posts: 136
    Enjoy the show all of you attending! Rock out like you know all of those that can't make it would, Make us proud :)
  • Options
    billybilly Posts: 4
    is it too late to RSVP?

me + 1 guest.

Billy
    from Brisvegas, living in Vancouver.
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,145
    billy wrote:
    is it too late to RSVP?

me + 1 guest.

Billy
    from Brisvegas, living in Vancouver.

No worries Billy the more the merrier! :)
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    hey guys ill be there at 1 or so setting up for when any of you roll in ill be wearing a canucks hat, a red EV ccfa shirt with the guitar pic on it and have scruffy shoulder ish lenght blond hair

see you all there !! cant wait...
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}