Options

Hello from Israel

shirazshiraz Posts: 528
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
I just have to clarify some facts:

Yesterday the Hezbollah crossed Israel's northern board via Lebanon, and attacked two patrol jeeps using RPG's deep into Israeli territory. They ended up with killing 3 Israeli's soldiers and kidnapping 2 of them. Israel immediately sent a tank in order to chase the Hezbollah terrorists, but they managed to bomb it and kill yet another 4 Israelis troops & injured 3 more. Israel decided to bomb some roads & bridges in southern Lebanon, in order to stop the terrorists from getting too far away with the Israeli hijacked soldiers (as they try to do many times in the past). It didn't work out. Instead, Hezbollah had started massive missals attack towards large civilian populations in northern parts of Israel. To this point they killed 2 Israeli civilians, injured 90, and caused lots of property damage. They are still shooting while I'm writing this post.

All the massive Israeli attack toward southern Lebanon is a *response* to Hezbollah's deliberate constant shooting towards Israelis civilians since last morning. It has nothing to do with Gaza and the occupied territories in southern Israel. Israel moved out of Lebanon 6 years ago and never went back. During those years Hezbollah kept shooting missals towards Israel from time to time, and even kidnapped & killed 3 Israelis soldiers (the same way they did yesterday). Israel never responded to all of the above, but yesterday it was too much – Hezbollah literally started a deliberate massive attack towards Israeli civilians FOR NO REASON.

Ok, they've just shot 2 missals at my hometown, port city of Haifa, for the very first time in history. That means really bad news for everybody.

Fuck.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    angelicaangelica Posts: 6,053
    I am so sorry to hear about your hometown. How are you doing?

Peace and Love to you. I am praying for everyone, and for peace.
    "The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." ~ Niels Bohr

http://www.myspace.com/illuminatta

Rhinocerous Surprise '08!!!
  • Options
    rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
    Dude get out if/while you can. You can hang at my place for a bit if you need to. Man that really bites bro. Stay safe.

your reality = my mind blown
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    Anyone gonna have the nuts to blame Isreal, like we all KNOW you love to do ,to an isreali's face? Wheres your condemnation of Isreal's "zionist blah blah blah" when you get a first hand account??? Lets see how many isreal/usa haters pop in here. Pussies!

Anyway, to shiraz, be safe. Be smart. Be careful. Thoughts are with you and yours. Peace.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    barakabaraka Posts: 1,268
    Hello shiraz. Welcome to the board.

I'm sorry to hear about what's happening in your part of the world. It sure makes an impact to actually hear a personal story from someone experiencing it first-hand. Good luck to you & your family & take care of yourself.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance,
    but the illusion of knowledge.
    ~Daniel Boorstin

Only a life lived for others is worth living.
    ~Albert Einstein
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Anyone gonna have the nuts to blame Isreal, like we all KNOW you love to do ,to an isreali's face? Wheres your condemnation of Isreal's "zionist blah blah blah" when you get a first hand account??? Lets see how many isreal/usa haters pop in here. Pussies!

Anyway, to shiraz, be safe. Be smart. Be careful. Thoughts are with you and yours. Peace.

Pussies keep people in cages. Germany and now Israel! Like that???
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141

b/c these things are the fault of the POLITICAL PARTIES of both groups, not the avg person like shiraz. sharon incited this intifada a few years ago. the leaders on both sides of failed the average israeli and average palesitinian. so since i don't feel it is shiraz's fault why should i say such things to him/her?

are you sure you weren't here before? you seem to speak a lot like you know this place really well...if not you are just too judgemental
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    Pussies keep people in cages. Germany and now Israel! Like that???

Well at least you have the nutz to stand up for your opinions, no matter how warped they are. Congrats. And good job on not even pretending to feel bad or care about the orignal poster's situation. You're quite the human being. Walk tall my friend, walk tall.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    El_Kabong wrote:
    b/c these things are the fault of the POLITICAL PARTIES of both groups, not the avg person like shiraz. sharon incited this intifada a few years ago. the leaders on both sides of failed the average israeli and average palesitinian. so since i don't feel it is shiraz's fault why should i say such things to him/her?

are you sure you weren't here before? you seem to speak a lot like you know this place really well...if not you are just too judgemental

I was here 296 times before now. And isnt YOU calling me judgemental just a tad........ohh idk....................judgemental? ;)
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    I was here 296 times before now. And isnt YOU calling me judgemental just a tad........ohh idk....................judgemental? ;)

no, b/c the way you talk is like you know ppl here and how they are...if i had only been here exactly 30 days i would not feel comfortable acting like that...and you have been acting like that since you've been here...that's all i'm saying. i wouldn't go around a group of ppl i've never met before and act like that. it just seems odd.
    standin above the crowd
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
  • Options
    blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889

your're an ass... just because his country's government has fucked things up just as much as the other side has, you expect people to blame or taunt innocent civilians for this nonsense? People condemn (and a lot of times rightfully so) our own government to other americans here on this board.

Anyway shiraz, be safe... take care of yourself and your family.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    buttersbutters Posts: 63
    Well at least you have the nutz to stand up for your opinions, no matter how warped they are. Congrats. And good job on not even pretending to feel bad or care about the orignal poster's situation. You're quite the human being. Walk tall my friend, walk tall.

wow... you were just waiting to say that weren't you? You were pissed that no one said anything to him (why would you want someone to start talking shit to someone who is scared and has his hometown shelled?). And then you were pissed when someone did say something (in response to ur taunts, and I think sarcastic).

You know what I think? I think OP was you or someone like you who wanted people to crap on an Israeli, to prove how 'evil' people are who don't support Israel unconditionally. My apologies to OP if I am wrong.
  • Options
    rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
    El_Kabong wrote:
    no, b/c the way you talk is like you know ppl here and how they are...if i had only been here exactly 30 days i would not feel comfortable acting like that...and you have been acting like that since you've been here...that's all i'm saying. i wouldn't go around a group of ppl i've never met before and act like that. it just seems odd.

Yeah doesn't it? I smell huge ignorance...reeking piles of it... and now were arguing in Shiraz's thread that started out in proper faith... I guess thanks for your peepee PP...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    El_Kabong wrote:

Jeez, you're like Columbo, minus solving the mystery. Ever hear of lurking? And if stating my opinions, and giving my thoughts on what I've seen others here say over time is acting in a way that bothers you, thats your problem. How many people here have met each other anyways? Its a message board. What exactly is the timelimit here? How long do you need to have been posting rather than reading in order to call people on their bullshit? I missed that part in the forum guidelines.
    Yeah doesn't it? I smell huge ignorance...reeking piles of it... and now were arguing in Shiraz's thread that started out in proper faith... I guess thanks for your peepee PP...:rolleyes:

lay off the drugs kid. Don't you have a conspiracy threory to go read about? Besides, by Kabong's theory, you haven't been here long enough to call my bullshit either. ;)

Ima go check on my Caterpillar stock. Later.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066

I can't reach the high altitude that some of the Jewish contingent seem to occupy on this forum. So why would I care about them. As I say to the Yanks who like to fight wars. Get off the board, and for the Jewish people, get to your alloted land and fight the fight. Fuck, the world coughed it up for you. What are you doing here. Get to the promised land and fight until you win.

Anybody brushed off my land to insert a race I would be a little pissed off too. If they weren't so high on themselves as the "chosen" people they may see why the other side is pissed off.

Rare air indeed!!!

Edit: When they are all dead over there. The world may just be a better place. So the faster they want to meet their maker the better.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    I can't reach the high altitude that some of the Jewish contingent seem to occupy on this forum. So why would I care about them. As I say to the Yanks who like to fight wars. Get off the board, and for the Jewish people, get to your alloted land and fight the fight. Fuck, the world coughed it up for you. What are you doing here. Get to the promised land and fight until you win.

Anybody brushed off my land to insert a race I would be a little pissed off too. If they weren't so high on themselves as the "chosen" people they may see why the other side is pissed off.

Rare air indeed!!!

Edit: When they are all dead over there. The world may just be a better place. So the faster they want to meet their maker the better.

And they all me ignorant, yet comments like that go ignored/agreed with. Odd indeed.
    butters wrote:
    wow... you were just waiting to say that weren't you? You were pissed that no one said anything to him (why would you want someone to start talking shit to someone who is scared and has his hometown shelled?). And then you were pissed when someone did say something (in response to ur taunts, and I think sarcastic).

You know what I think? I think OP was you or someone like you who wanted people to crap on an Israeli, to prove how 'evil' people are who don't support Israel unconditionally. My apologies to OP if I am wrong.

I dont want anyone to talk shit to him. I just wanted to see if and how many people who daily shit on Isreal would pop their vicious little hating heads in here. Who's op?
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    I suspect that Shiraz is reconsidering whether to bother with this forum.

Our thoughts are with you and with all of those innocently caught up in this mess. Thank you for your perspective.
    We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality. - Ayn Rand
  • Options
    69charger69charger Posts: 1,045
    even flow? wrote:

I'll drink to that! I think we should just let things run thier course. Natural selection at it's finest.
  • Options
    I suspect that Shiraz is reconsidering whether to bother with this forum.

Our thoughts are with you and with all of those innocently caught up in this mess. Thank you for your perspective.

All he needs to do is spend 15 minutes reading through some of the crap on here, and Im sure he'll move on.
    El_Kabong wrote:
    israel kills 5 palestinian children for every 1 israeli child killed by a palesitinian. for adults, i believe, it's a 3:1 ratio. maybe you can try and rationalize all 3 of those adults are terrorists or just a mistake...but the 5:1 is horrific. also a large % of palesitinian children live in severe malnutrition b/c of the actions of israel

Dont expect too much sympathy here Shiraz. Or at least not any genuine sympathy.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    69charger wrote:
    I'll drink to that! I think we should just let things run thier course. Natural selection at it's finest.

How many of us would survive?
    We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality. - Ayn Rand
  • Options
    Be good and be safe shiraz. To all those including yourself who witness the logical end of the denial of will, I say I'm sorry for whatever part I played in it.

Best wishes.
  • Options
    thankyougrandmathankyougrandma Posts: 1,182
    Be safe, it probably suck to be in this part of the world right now... Isreal might be victims of terrorism, but Israel govt. are also criminals, bah...
    "L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans les fers"
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    Jeez, you're like Columbo, minus solving the mystery. Ever hear of lurking? And if stating my opinions, and giving my thoughts on what I've seen others here say over time is acting in a way that bothers you, thats your problem. How many people here have met each other anyways? Its a message board. What exactly is the timelimit here? How long do you need to have been posting rather than reading in order to call people on their bullshit? I missed that part in the forum guidelines.

so you lurked before you registered? it doesn't matter to me, i just think you are full of shit and have too much hostility. i've met over a dozen ppl from the board. stating your opinions don't bother me, only when they seem unfounded. i wouldn't just meet someone and act like i could make such judgements, apparently you do, hence the judgemental comment. anyway, i'm done w/ you.

shiraz, i hope you andyour family are ok. keep us updated if you can.
    standin above the crowd
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
  • Options
    buttersbutters Posts: 63
    I dont want anyone to talk shit to him. I just wanted to see if and how many people who daily shit on Isreal would pop their vicious little hating heads in here. Who's op?

OP = original poster

You are the one who stirred things up, daring someone to attack him. You opened the can of worms so to speak, and brought forum politics to this thread. So the vicious little hating head in this case is you.
  • Options
    butters wrote:
    OP = original poster

You are the one who stirred things up, daring someone to attack him. You opened the can of worms so to speak, and brought forum politics to this thread. So the vicious little hating head in this case is you.

:)
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    El_Kabong wrote:
    it doesn't matter to me, i just think you are full of shit and have too much hostility. i've met over a dozen ppl from the board. stating your opinions don't bother me, only when they seem unfounded. i wouldn't just meet someone and act like i could make such judgements, apparently you do, hence the judgemental comment. anyway, i'm done w/ you.

shiraz, i hope you andyour family are ok. keep us updated if you can.

I think you're full of shit too. And for what I say not mattering, you sure do have yer panties in a twist. You judge people you dont know and things you THINK you understand daily. I can't count how many times you have laid your own judgement upon people, both here and out in the "real world". If you were anymore judgmental, you'd need to wear a robe. Im glad you're done with me. Go "dig for the truth" some more.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    I dont dive two shits for Shirazs situation, when you steal land, expect a fight. And if you're not expecting one, than you deserve to die according to natural selection.
  • Options
    I dont dive two shits for Shirazs situation, when you steal land, expect a fight. And if you're not expecting one, than you deserve to die according to natural selection.

And out they come like cockroaches. My "fuel to the fire" wasnt needed, as Im sure the flames were inevitable. Good luck at the next message board Shiraz. This one.............it aint for you. :(
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    I think you're full of shit too. And for what I say not mattering, you sure do have yer panties in a twist. You judge people you dont know and things you THINK you understand daily. I can't count how many times you have laid your own judgement upon people, both here and out in the "real world". If you were anymore judgmental, you'd need to wear a robe. Im glad you're done with me. Go "dig for the truth" some more.

yawn
    standin above the crowd
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
  • Options
    inmytreeinmytree Posts: 4,741

It looks like somebody has a bit of a crush on Elkabong...:eek:

I do find it funny you say El is judging people doesn't know, yet you do the same...
  • Options
    inmytree wrote:
    It looks like somebody has a bit of a crush on Elkabong...:eek:

I do find it funny you say El is judging people doesn't know, yet you do the same...

Kabong. Crush. Yes. ;)
    I do find it funny you say El is judging people doesn't know, yet you do the same..

Is it AS funny or LESS funny that he says IM judging people, yet he does the same as well?
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad