Options

Let's Post Some Quotes

Comments

• Options
    Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    "I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama October 27, 2007
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    Forgiveness always feels better. Trust in the Higher good and you shall know peace within ~melody
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    I'm gonna cast a spell on everybody here.....all your children will be born naked
    Jimi Hendrix,Woodstock
  • Options
    CommyCommy Posts: 4,984
    Do not be too severe upon the errors of the people, but reclaim them by enlightening them.
    Thomas Jefferson
  • Options
    In your dread of dictators you established a state of society in which every ward boss is a dictator, every private employer a dictator, every financier a dictator, all with the livelihood of the workers at his mercy, and no public responsibility.
    George Bernard Shaw
  • Options
    Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend.
    Plautus
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    fuck you i wont do what you tell me.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    "Remember, if Christmas is not found in your heart you will not find it under a tree."
  • Options
    it's simple.

kill the batman.
  • Options
    "I would be a Christian if it wasnt for the Christians" Ghandi

"Great love has no man than this, that he should lay down his life for his friends" John 15:13

"For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others" Nelson Mandela

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" Nelson Mandela

"We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly. Never again can we afford to live with the narrow, provincial "outside agitator" idea". Martin Luther King Jnr "Letter from Birmingham Jail"

"Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection." Martin Luther King Jnr "Letter from Birmingham Jail"

Be inspired...be brave...afraid? do it anyway!
    :)
    Don't wait for the light to appear at the end of the tunnel.....stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
  • Options
    Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas
    if you stop opening presents and listen.
  • Options
    ETERNAL LIFE

There is nothing in the world of which I feel so certain. I have no idea what it will be like, and I am glad that I have not, as I am sure it would be wrong. I do not want it for myself as mere continuance, but I want it for my understanding of life. And moreover "God is love" appears to me nonsense in view of the world He has made, if there is no other.
    WILLIAM TEMPLE
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    Christmas, that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance.
    It may weave a spell of nostalgia. It may be a day of feasting or a day of prayer but always it will be a day of remembrance - a day which we think of everything we have ever loved.
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Nevermind wrote:
    "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.” - George W. Bush

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and those are the ones you have to concentrate on.” - George W. Bush

"See in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." - George W. Bush

:roll: :roll: :roll: ...Oh, George.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    What I am trying to get across to you; is please take of yourselves and those that you love; because that is what we are here for, that's all we got, and that is all we can take with us.
    -SRV
  • Options
    toodeetoodee Posts: 89
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't go to yours."

Yogi Berra :lol:
  • Options
    The riot of history, our history of riots
    and the life you've strangled out of the word 'free'
    Liberty ain't an airport in Newark
    and towers don't need to be free.

You drop the 'e' in equality
    something nice in a high end catalogue
    never sent to the likes of me.
    This land is my land where ever I stand,
    what god has made let no man lease.
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off. - Gloria Steinem
  • Options
    Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    "Monsanto should not have to vouchsafe the safety of biotech food, our interest is in selling as much of it as possible. Assuring its safety is the FDA's job." - Phil Angell Director of Corporate Communications for Monsanto New York Times October 25th 1998
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Options
    Christmas is forever not for just one day
    for loving, sharing, giving are not to put away
    like bells and lights and tinsel in some box upon a shelf.
    The good you do for others is good you do yourself.
  • Options
    Blessed are the peacemakers; for thy shall be called the children of God.-MATT. v.6
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    "The Supreme Court has ruled that they can not have a nativity scene in Wash DC.
    This wasn't for any religious reasons.
    They couldn't find 3 wise men and a virgin" :lol:
    my man Jay Leno
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

How Many Roads Must A Man Walk Down Before He Admits Hes lost?

Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain. Lily Tomlin

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity. - Albert Einstein

Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world. :D
  • Options
    and the battles just begun
    there's many lost, but tell me who has won
    the trench is dug within our hearts
    and mothers, children, brothers, sisters torn apart.

sunday, bloody sunday.
  • Options
    "Friendship doubles our joy and divides our grief."
  • Options
    BACKWARD~By putting his best foot forward, many a man pulls his worst foot back.~Ralph W. Sockman.
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity. - Albert Einstein

nice muse!!!
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    we were just four lad's that had band that got big...really big.
    John Lennon.
  • Options
    For last year's words belong to last years language
    And next year's words await another voice.
    And to make an end is to make a beginning.
  • Options
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

got this from one of my great teachers--the one whom schooled me on pearl jam to be exact ;) thank you friend.