Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Stone Gossard chased Eddie Vedder under a table and held him there with his mad Ninja skills.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • :D I'm sorry... I'm not good at these at the best of times and I'm tired now.

I don't want to spoil YOUR thread. Carry on...

Awwww. C'mon!

this is about as fun as playing with yourself...a game of chess! a game of chess! I swear!!

Stone Gossard wants to know what would happen if he filled Eddie Vedder's Wine bottle up with gravy.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Stone Gossard is threatening me with bodily harm if I don't get this thread to a thousand!

Please help me...

NO MR. Gossard! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! (sound of whipping erupts)
  • Stone Gossard is threatening me with bodily harm if I don't get this thread to a thousand!

Please help me...

NO MR. Gossard! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! (sound of whipping erupts)

Oh stop it! I have to go to bed soon. 1000 :eek:

Stone Gossard's favourite sandwich is egg and mayonnaise.

I'm laughing - BECAUSE IT'S SO CRAP!
  • Stone Gossard doesn't like it when you sneeze.

out loud.
  • Stone Gossard has this one fantasy where he is this small almost Eddie-Vedder Shaped creature, and he has a ring that has immense power, and he has to get rid of it because it brings only evil into the world...

what? you've heard that one???

um, do me a favor and don't tell Stone that this story has been done.
  • Stone Gossard doesn't like it when you sneeze.

out loud.

Stone Gossard holds his nose and when he sneezes, to be polite, unfortunetely it makes him fart REALLY loud!
  • Stone Gossard starts each conversation with Mike with, "you shur have a perty mouth, boy"

and then he giggles.
  • Stone Gossard is well practiced in the fan dance, the tango, and the Foxtrot...he likes to go cruising to the old folk's home and take some of those Mamasitas Calientes out, if you know what I mean...wink wink.
  • Stone Gossard was responsible for the Zoot Suit Riots in Los Angeles in the 1940's.

he later apologized
  • shell bellshell bell Posts: 337
    Stone Gossard loves eating cherry dipped dilly bars from Dairy Queen........but only on Mondays,whe the moon is full
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • Stone Gossard secretly wishes that his name was, Ralphie.
  • Stone Gossard wants Boom to stop posting all of his personal, dirty laundry on this thread!
  • When Stone drinks, he will try to convince you he wrote "the Final Countdown."

and proceed to play air guitar to prove it.
  • happy_larryhappy_larry Posts: 221
    Awwww. C'mon!

this is about as fun as playing with yourself...a game of chess! a game of chess! I swear!!

Stone Gossard wants to know what would happen if he filled Eddie Vedder's Wine bottle up with gravy.

Stone has been trying to get Eddie to drink more gravy for years, he's convinced that Ed's gravy levels are life threatening low.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
    Stone Gossard has no teeth, instead he keeps several tiny pygmy gerbils in his mouth that chew the food for him then stuff it down his throat. Without them Stone would undoubably choke on the 3 cats he insits on eating everyday.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
    EVERY time Stone Gossard farts his cups his hand under his ass then holds in under then nose of the nearest person and says, mmmmm have a bit of Stone.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
    To date Stone has received 3 Presidential pardons for crimes 'unknown' and has had 2 last minute death row pardons for the theft of 4 paperclips from the 10c office.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
    Mr Gossard has written several angry letters to the press and the American government as he very stongly feels that it is about time is recieved some official recognition for all of the hard work he has put in to ridding the world of cheap shiny suits
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
    Apperently if someone were to pull at the back of Stone Gossard's head his face came off reveiling him to be an imposter, he is really the disgruntled owner of a decaying amusment park.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
    Stone Gossard is only able to acheive orgasm if his is riding a unicycle and has a back pack on that is filled with back issues of Archie comics and a porkupine.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
    Stone Gossard is banned for life from childrens television after attempting sex with Big Bird whilst live on air. In his defence Mr Gossard released a statement saying that it was all Big Birds fault. He thought that they had been flirting all through the program and that Big Bird had obviously wanted it there and then when the bird winked at him as he said that todays program was brought to you by the number 69.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
    Many years ago Stone Gossard was held on suspition of being involved in the shooting of JR Ewing.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
    Stone Gossard would have got away with it if it hadn't of been for those pesky kids
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • queeniequeenie Posts: 24
    Stone Gossard is happy_larry
    18/02/1992 Milano
    17/06/1992 Milano
    2-3/07/1993 Verona
    6-7/07/1993 Roma
    13/11/1996 Milano
    19/06/2000 Verona
    22/06/2000 Milano
    16/09/2006 Verona
    17/09/2006 Milano (my b'day!!)
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone Gossard has driven a Ford lately. Unfortunately it was on an elementary school playgound during recess.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    The bottom of Stone's toilet reads "Often imitated, never duplicated".
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

Stone believes that it makes much more sense, to live, in the past tense.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Stone Gossard loves to drink and dial.

Stone...knock it off already..
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    Stone Gossard has 23 different styles of walk that he utilises in a rotation system so that his legs are always guessing.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester