Stone Gossard...

Comments

• When it's time to feed them, Stone Gossard trills out to his pet goldfish "Mr. Doggie and Senor Kitty" the following in a sing-song voice, "Whooooo want's the nummiest nummie num nums??"

this isn't a rhetorical question, since he trained his goldfish to use a barbaric form of sign language involving bubbles and their tail fins.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Stone always orders his baked potato "loaded" even though he doesn't know what this means, exactly.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Stone Gossard sometimes drinks milk while he eats crackers...and then he goes and rides the swings at his local park...in his Spiderman dominatrix costume.
  • When it's time to feed them, Stone Gossard trills out to his pet goldfish "Mr. Doggie and Senor Kitty" the following in a sing-song voice, "Whooooo want's the nummiest nummie num nums??"

this isn't a rhetorical question, since he trained his goldfish to use a barbaric form of sign language involving bubbles and their tail fins.

:D:D:D
  • Stone always orders his baked potato "loaded" even though he doesn't know what this means, exactly.

:D:D

I'm sorry I can't add anymore but you're so effing funny!!!
  • This one time, Stone Gossard convinced Jeff to go "fishing" with him.

That was the "old" Jeff, not the new guy that just wears Jeff's pants.
  • Stone's mom still thinks that when Stone wets the bed he is just going through a "phase" and that he will stop if you ignore him...
  • When Stone listens to the Grateful Dead, he wonders what they have to be grateful about, I mean, if they're dead...
  • Stone Gossard is the President of the Cheese of the Month Club. And he is solely responsible for the scratch and sniff newsletter, Which he wants to introduce to the Ten Club.
  • Stone can speak Esperanto, but only when his mouth is full of Bacon Flavored Chips. (or "Crisps" for our English members)
  • On the third Tuesday of every other even-lettered month (provided it is also the night before the full moon) Stone will eat one gallon of frank and beans.
  • Stone Gossard is the President of the Cheese of the Month Club. And he is solely responsible for the scratch and sniff newsletter, Which he wants to introduce to the Ten Club.

does Stone think it is worth paying to join the Ten Club? If you don't have much money?

Stone is a member of the Take That fan club. He want's Robbie to come back though.
  • Stone Gossard owns the last living Unicorn.

and he won't let Eddie see it.
  • does Stone think it is worth paying to join the Ten Club? If you don't have much money?

Stone is a member of the Take That fan club. He want's Robbie to come back though.

As a band member he has automatic lifetime membership...which he uses when he stops time, splits himself and goes into the audience incognito...all because he really likes to see himself do the duckwalk...and since he has that mirror phobia...
  • Stone Gossard got Elvis Presley a job working at the McDonald's on Market Street in San Francisco. Whenever Stone is in the City, he gets free McRib sandwiches.
  • Stone can speak Esperanto, but only when his mouth is full of Bacon Flavored Chips. (or "Crisps" for our English members)

nice... you Americans know more about us than you let on. (No offense, I like Americans).

Stone is... he smells... poowee! (That's the best I can come up with! GO TrixieCat)!
  • Stone Gossard traded hairstyles with Boom once, but after about a month he had to give the hair back because his plumber didn't want to keep snaking out his shower drain.
  • nice... you Americans know more about us than you let on. (No offense, I like Americans).

I only know as much as Stone and members of Monty Python tell me :o
  • As a band member he has automatic lifetime membership...which he uses when he stops time, splits himself and goes into the audience incognito...all because he really likes to see himself do the duckwalk...and since he has that mirror phobia...

ask a stupid question...
  • "When Stone asks you for the golden ticket...just give him an old chewing gum wrapper and DO NOT MAKE EYE CONTACT, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT MAKE EYE CONTA--"

that message was scrawled on a bathroom in a truckstop in Idaho, as a friendly tip from the old Zoo Keeper that used to feed Stone during the Binaural Tour.
  • When Stone Gossard tickles a baby's tummy and says, "I'ma gonna eatcha!! yes I am! I'ma gonna eatcha!!"

He is NOT baby talking...and you might want to hide the steak knives.
  • If you give him a dime, Stone Gossard will spit in your eye.

he will spit in your eye regardless, but it feels like you are more proactive if you pay him first.
  • Stone Gossard thought that Matt Cameron bled Ketchup (Catsup?) this was cleared up one fateful poker night three years ago.

The scars on Matt's back are barely noticeable.
  • Stone Gossard has a removable lower jaw.
  • Stone Gossard cries when he sees lightning.
  • In the time between Riot Act and "Self-Titled" Stone Gossard had officially become Silvia Gossard, gave birth through in vitro to twin boys, that he fathered with his own sperm, and reverted back to Stone Gossard.

he kept the boobs.
  • Stone Gossard starts each soundcheck by saying "let's get 'er done!" and slapping his hands together.

And Matt Cameron quietly resists the urge to jab him in the eyes with his drumsticks.
  • Stone Gossard uses clearasil on his nut sack.
  • Stone Gossard refers to the Squirrels in the park as "teases" because of the way they gather nuts.
  • Stone Gossard starts each soundcheck by saying "let's get 'er done!" and slapping his hands together.

And Matt Cameron quietly resists the urge to jab him in the eyes with his drumsticks.

:D I'm sorry... I'm not good at these at the best of times and I'm tired now.

I don't want to spoil YOUR thread. Carry on...