Stone Gossard...

Comments

• mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    TrixieCat wrote:
    lol!
    I was 'attacked' by her too, I think. lol
    Stone Gossard is jealous of your tattoo Cory!

Damn I haven't been attacked yet. Guess I've gotta dirty it up!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Arainea wrote:
    Your posts are not only disgusting, they aren't even funny.

is it because you're in Michigan??

or is it because you went to this thread thinking that we had some "authentic" or "uplifting" Stone-isms.

it's a joke honey, and like Cory's crotch - it ain't for everyone...just the chosen few.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Damn I haven't been attacked yet. Guess I've gotta dirty it up!
    I was wrong! Stop quoting me so fast! I can't stand this computer stuff. lol
    She just quoted me from somewhere else about a joke I made about Yield. lol
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • corycory Posts: 736
    TrixieCat wrote:
    That is one cool tattoo.

The way I have is set up, his nose is reeeeeeaaaaallllyyyy long.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
    it's a joke honey, and like Cory's crotch - it ain't for everyone...just the chosen few thousand.

I fixed your comment;)

mookie9999 wrote:
    I thought your crotch was the VD zone, no? I remember now! It's fun because when you get excited the tattoo of Ed blinks, right?

Stone says fuck all this chatter. Get back to talking about his gorilla dick.

• Stone dreams about Cory's tattoo.

and wishes he has the courage...thus, the reach around...
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • cory wrote:
    I fixed your comment;)

My apologies, I hadn't realized that you were such a giving individual...

as Stone would say, "what the fuck are you lookin' at?? get your own jello enema, chancellor!"
  • Stone Gossard makes the Okapi at the San Diego zoo jealous because of his prehensile tongue.
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Stone Gossard likes to try and trip Matt on their way onstage. Matt thinks it is Stone's way of hitting on him so he grabs Stone's stones. Stone does not like that. Those are for Ed and Ed alone. Well, and Matt and sometimes Boom. But definately not Mike.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • TrixieCat wrote:
    Stone Gossard likes to try and trip Matt on their way onstage. Matt thinks it is Stone's way of hitting on him so he grabs Stone's stones. Stone does not like that. Those are for Ed and Ed alone. Well, and Matt and sometimes Boom. But definately not Mike.

teee heee heeee...Boom gets them on thursdays.

But Jeff gets the whole "caboodle" to use a Stone-ism for his butt cheeks.
    Stone's ass cheeks are made of edible marshmallows.

They

are

delicious.

• Stone likes it when you rub honey on his nipples right before you spank him.

at least that is what he told Bozo the clown...who really needs to keep his mouth shut, I mean, it just takes a few beers...and he's like all "I'm your best friend" and like "wanna handy like what I gives that Stoney"
    Stone likes it when you rub honey on his nipples right before you spank him.

Thanks. I will never be able to jerk off again.

• cory wrote:
    Thanks. I will never be able to jerk off again.

really??

I find that statement verrrry satisfying...especially when I combine it with the image of Bea Arthur eating a fudge pop on a carousel.

at least, that is what Stone likes to think about...
    really??

I find that statement verrrry satisfying...especially when I combine it with the image of Bea Arthur eating a fudge pop on a carousel.

at least, that is what Stone likes to think about...

Nah. I'm just kidding. I JUST jerked off before I typed this.

Don't worry about it;)

• Stone Gossard shoves m80's in his butt crack and screetches like a "picolo pete" as his "finale" to his 4th of July party.
    (sorry to our European board members)
  • Sometimes, when he is really sad, Stone takes out a picture of his pet doggie, "Mr. Tigglebottom" and cries.

a good cry really helps.
  • Sometimes, when he is really sad, Stone takes out a picture of his pet doggie, "Mr. Tigglebottom" and cries.

a good cry really helps.

...and then Jeff shakes him by the collar and say's 'snap out of it, man! He's gone. GONE!!!! And then slaps him around the face with a, erm... GOLDFISH :o
  • Whyyyyyy Mr. TiggleBottom!! WHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????" Stone will respond to Jeff's treatment..."Why did I have to try to microwave you dry???"
  • Stone Gossard can hear the thoughts of mice.
  • Stone Gossard gets really really super excited when he sees a tennis ball.
  • ...and then Jeff shakes him by the collar and say's 'snap out of it, man! He's gone. GONE!!!! And then slaps him around the face with a, erm... GOLDFISH :o

looking at the fishpond again. Not much inspiration around here.
  • Whyyyyyy Mr. TiggleBottom!! WHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????" Stone will respond to Jeff's treatment..."Why did I have to try to microwave you dry???"

!:D!

Stone Gossard's favourite movie is 'Short Circuit 2'. He thinks it says a lot about life.
  • Stone Gossard, when confronted with a fishpond will grab himself a straw and think "ummmmn, Chunky water!" ;)
  • Stone Gossard gets slightly aroused by the smell of burning flesh...but we really try to discourage that.

:eek:
  • Stone Gossard sings along in a falsetto to whatever Eddie Vedder is saying backstage...it sometimes makes the sensitive Vedder want to cry - but he doesn't want to give Stone the satisfaction.

oh, and it would TOTALLY satisfy Stone.
  • Stone Gossard, when confronted with a fishpond will grab himself a straw and think "ummmmn, Chunky water!" ;)

I would love to stand up against the person that dissed you earlier but as this is a light-hearted thread... I am thinking... wtf? How do you came up with this stuff so quickly?

• Stone Gossard drinks concentrated Orange Juice without diluting it first...when he was told that he should dilute it, Stone replied, "Can't dilute the essence of OJ, just like you can't dilute the essence of Stone"

but he usually responds to any statement with that fact.
  • While on the Binaural Tour, Stone Gossard insisted on being hand fed by a trained Zoo Keeper wearing a falcon hand puppet.

this was generally accepted, until it was discovered that he also insisted on being fed a porterhouse steak and mashed potato dinner that Henry Winkler regurgitate and had the resulting liquid air mailed through Nashville regardless of where they were performing.