Stone Gossard...

Comments

• TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Stone stole Tim Allen's sweater when he was on the set watching the filming of "The Santa Clause 2" movie.

http://www.pearljam.com/i/press/PearlJam2007_01.jpg

he later refused to do any photo shoots without it.
    I really like that picture. They all look so warm and cuddly. :)

Stone Gossard is the one that gets to decide which movies come out of the Disney vault and for how long.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    Stone Gossard always asks for a 'people bag' for his leftovers.
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    stone gossard made that double circled rainbow that eddie and laird saw while practicing a new 'riff'...~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• happy_larryhappy_larry Posts: 221
    It's the one in his back isn't it??

I'm not sure which one works or not, a friend of a friend of a friend once met someone who had seen Jack Irons in a queue at the cinema and he overheard him talking about it.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • happy_larryhappy_larry Posts: 221
    Due to medical reasons Stone Gossard is unable to produce belly button fluff
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
    Stone Gossard still takes bubble baths and still will only use the Mr Bubble in the box. Not the plastic jar. Damnit.
    Stone Gossard can name any Nickleback song in 3 notes. He wrote them, after all.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone Gossard gets eye boogers in his nose and nose boogers in his eyes. It matters not though as he eats them both the same.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    Stone attends Mardi Gras every year only to piss off hundreds when he refuses to give up his beads unless people "show their pits". Stone was never good at following direction and his hearing has been waning in recent years.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

Stone must count to ten before he opens any door. Not because he has OCD, just because he sometimes forgets what comes after 7.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Don't ever ask Stone for directions. His reply is always the same "Here's a compass, now go fuck yourself".
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone Gossard likes to ask groupies "Have you ever seen the back of a tourbus, little girl/boy?" and then proceed to slap them back into reality. Stone does NOT like groupies.
    After lawn darts, Stone's favorite backyard game is genital ring toss. He boasts of being undefeated, but always fails to mention that he only plays with girls.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone shaves his face with a lint brush and a toothpick. It isn't pretty, but gets the job done.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

mookie9999 wrote:
    Don't ever ask Stone for directions. His reply is always the same "Here's a compass, now go fuck yourself".
    I always thought Stone Gossard's reply was "You can't get there from here" before he handed over a box of Pepperidge Farm chocolate chip cookies.
    Stone Gossard doesn't care how many people tell him to jump off a bridge. He ain't doing it.
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I always thought Stone Gossard's reply was "You can't get there from here" before he handed over a box of Pepperidge Farm chocolate chip cookies.

Wow, you must have caught him on an off day.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone Gossard thinks that the drummer for Def Leppard had his other armed taped behind his back.
    The reason that it takes PJ so long to come back from an encore break is that almost without fail Stone will say "Wait, I'm having Deja Vu" followed by him rolling around on the ground and laughing uncontrollably for a good five minutes.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

mookie9999 wrote:
    Wow, you must have caught him on an off day.
    At least I got cookies and wasn't told to fuck off.

Stone Gossard loves to tell the story about the time Ed taped Jeff's butt cheeks together after they went out on an all night binge of tacos.
  • Stone Gossard drank his own urine during the Riot Act Tour.

he didn't need to, but felt that lettin' that much Stone go to waste would be a cryin' shame.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    Stone Gossard loves hanging out in the "Big Easy", getting drunk and bellowing out 'Rock you like a hurricane" to eveyone he meets on the street. Little does he know that it really isn't that PC to talk about rocking New Orleans like a hurricane.
  • Stone Gossard likes to ask people if they want to pull his finger...he doesn't have gas (it's a genetic disorder) but he really likes when people pull his fingers...
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    Stone thinks that Bruce Springsteen should cover "Don't Gimme No Lip". He has sent him twelve notarized statements suggesting this with no response. This would explain why Stone will say "The Boss? More like The Bitch!"
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard likes to call himself "woody"...but then again he is usually grabbing his genitals while he does that so, maybe it's my interpretation that is off...
    Stone Gossard loves to mess with Ed by switching his notebook before the show.
    Hence the reason for the theme of the Love Boat, and not Love Boat Captain, being played last year. Stone wishes he wrote that song with Ed and not Boom.
    Stone believes that it really is his fault.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard has removable lips...which is why he is always telling people not to give him any.
    Stone loves to fart in the bathtub and then scream out "Who sank my battleship?" Then he grabs his genitals and screams "I got your pizza right here!"
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    Stone believes that it really is his fault.

awwwww.

bummer.

Stone Gossard is waiting for the rapture...he feels that FINALLY he will be justified in NOT using that god damned e-bow!