Options

Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Options
    pssssst...have you ever had a "Stoney Steamer"??

it's like a Cleveland Steamer, only afterwards Stone punches you really hard in the chest.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard has removed all pictures of himself as a child from any database...this is because of an unfortunate hair growth that helps to explain his childhood nickname "Dirty Sanchez" Gossard.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard once ate a whole turkey while it was still frozen. There was no bet involved, and actually his family was pretty disappointed since it was their Thanksgiving day turkey.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard still gets breast fed by his great aunt Elma.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard often eats rabbit pellets that he finds on the floor...he calls them "Bunny Bites" and no one wants to explain that they are not chocolate leftovers from the easter bunny.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard refers to Moses as "that pussy that couldn't separate his own ass cheeks." But most of his acquaintances believe this is just an eccentric sign of bitterness on Stone's part for not being able to part the Pacific Ocean for longer than a fortnight.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard answers his cell phone by burping the national anthem of Yugoslavia.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard loves rice pudding.

a little too much.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard invented the edible dong.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard punched Willie Nelson in the face. He wanted him to give him back his def lepard bong.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard once performed open heart surgery on a raccoon.

the raccoon wasn't even sick.
  • Options
    When Stone Gossard stands on the second floor in a hotel hallway - he can scratch his balls on the basement steps.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard has two glass eyes but they aren't in his face.
  • Options
    When he was six years old, Stone Gossard tried really really really hard to capture a fairy.

But we all know that handguns aren't for little boys.
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,459
    Lying sideways atop crumpled sheets and no covers
    Stone Gossard decides to dream...
    Dream up a new 'groove' for himself...~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    happy_larryhappy_larry Posts: 221
    The American flag outside Stone Gossards house only has 49 stars. Stone Gossard will be cold in his grave before he'll recognise Delaware.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    Due to the size of his massive testicles Stone Gossard is unable to sit cross legged.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    Stone Gossard has 3 nipples

But only one of them can give milk
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    No woman that has ever attempted sex with Stone Gossard has lived to tell the tale.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    my brother from another mother
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • Options
    Stone Gossard has 13 confirmed enemy kills
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    Stone Gossard knows all the words to the Rocky Horror Picture Show, he hates the musical but going to see it at the theatre gives him the excuse he needs to raid his dressing up box.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    Stone Gossard has 13 confirmed enemy kills

i heard his tele stands at 15 currently. check your facts before you post please my brother
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • Options
    queeniequeenie Posts: 24
    Stone had dance lessons as a child by a blind teacher

(no offence to blind people)
    18/02/1992 Milano
    17/06/1992 Milano
    2-3/07/1993 Verona
    6-7/07/1993 Roma
    13/11/1996 Milano
    19/06/2000 Verona
    22/06/2000 Milano
    16/09/2006 Verona
    17/09/2006 Milano (my b'day!!)
  • Options
    glasshouse wrote:
    i heard his tele stands at 15 currently. check your facts before you post please my brother

Actually 2 of the 13 kills were 2 sets of Siamese twins, they couldn't decide if they should count as one or two kills for each set. So dependnig on who you ask depends on what that person feels about the individuality of conjoined twins and why some people say 13 and some 15.

I hope that clears it up for you
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    Stone Gossard's favorite part of a ship is the poop deck
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    By using his laser beam glare, Stone Gossard can cook a whole cow in less than half an hour. 15 minute if you want it skinned and gutted.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard has 3 nipples

But only one of them can give milk

It's the one in his back isn't it??
  • Options
    Sometimes during a full moon, Stone has to buy 15 bottles of Nair in order to get the wild hairs off of his ass.
  • Options
    Stone stole Tim Allen's sweater when he was on the set watching the filming of "The Santa Clause 2" movie.

http://www.pearljam.com/i/press/PearlJam2007_01.jpg

he later refused to do any photo shoots without it.