Options

Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone believes that when life hands you lemons you should go cry in a corner.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    corycory Posts: 736
    One time at band camp Stone Gossard stuck a flute up his pussy

just for kicks

I laughed at this:)

Stone Gossard is a mother fucker.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    You people?!? Who you callin' "you people"?!?!? Is it because I'm black? :D

Stone Gossard is black.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard likes to watch the peacocks in the zoo fight each other for his bag of skittles.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is black.

Which makes sense why his second favorite movie is "Soul Man". His first being Turk 182. He just can't get enough of that C. Thomas Howell.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    You people?!? Who you callin' "you people"?!?!? Is it because I'm black? :D

I don't know what else to call you... the ones making the jokes. I just sit here and laugh and make the occasional bad joke just so that I can find where I left off easier.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard's most prized possesion is an autographed 8x10 of the cast of Perfect Strangers. He actually got Bronson Pinchot to sign as Balky Bartacomous, which he NEVER does!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    When Stone Gossard was 12 he would cry himself to sleep because he knew that he could never ever (no matter how hard he tried) be cooler than Mork from Mork & Mindy...it took him nearly 30 years, but he is now pretty damned sure he deserves to wear the rainbow suspenders he got for his birthday all those years ago.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard feeds all of the pets at the zoo, even the ones that have the signs telling you not to.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    I don't know what else to call you... the ones making the jokes. I just sit here and laugh and make the occasional bad joke just so that I can find where I left off easier.

and to try and look cool! :D!
  • Options
    Stone Gossard uses a stopwatch for everday activities. So far his record is a 42 second morning dump and a 2 minute 12 second car wash. Amazingly both were done at the same time.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    and to try and look cool! :D!

Your name alone makes you cool...

Stone Gossard once tried to kick Matt Camerons's butt...he learned the hard way why they call him a ninja on drums.
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Stone Gossard uses a stopwatch for everday activities. So far his record is a 42 second morning dump and a 2 minute 12 second car wash. Amazingly both were done at the same time.

dayum!

I had a really hard time explaining why I was laughing out loud at work...

Stone Gossard secretly believes that he is the last living descendant of Abraham Lincoln...but not the president Abe. the other one.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard wanted to wear his spiderman costume to Lollapalooza, but dammit if he didn't get jelly all over the cape.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is willing to trade some of his crackers for your cupcake.
  • Options
    dayum!

I had a really hard time explaining why I was laughing out loud at work...

Stone Gossard secretly believes that he is the last living descendant of Abraham Lincoln...but not the president Abe. the other one.

Yes! My boyfriend keeps coming in and saying 'are you still laughing at that bloody stuff about that bloody band you like'?

Stone Gossard likes to stand at his window and wait for a cat to come into his garden and sniff around the fishpond. When they do, he switches the water fountain on from indoors and scares the cats. Stone thinks this is so funny and will wait all day!
  • Options
    "Stone Gossard likes to stand at his window and wait for a cat to come into his garden and sniff around the fishpond. When they do, he switches the water fountain on from indoors and scares the cats. Stone thinks this is so funny and will wait all day!"

Stone Gossard has fake fish floating in his pond because he has a secret fear that the cats will eat the fish when he is on tour.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is second to the "go-to" man on his neighborhood watch committee...unfortunately he is the only member.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard likes to wear a rag mop on his head when he is cleaning his house...of course since he lives in a house designed for midgets, it is actually helpful for him to clear out the cobwebs...
  • Options
    Stone Gossard cries with frustration when his masseuse doesn't offer him a "happy ending" even though he always refuses.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard cries with frustration when his masseuse doesn't offer him a "happy ending" even though he always refuses.

Oh no! Where has everybody else gone? I can't have a Stone-off with you! :o

P.S. I was going to make my username 'MattCameronKicksAss' but I was afraid I might get told off for saying that :D:o
  • Options
    hahahahaaa Stone enjoys having Stone-offs, but he has to make sure that he has plenty of black licorice whips in his jar first...

and I think that Ass or Butt the sentiment remains...and you are right. he totally does...tho there is alot to be said for Jack Irons.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard sometimes waits for his cue during "betterman" and is secretly thinking that Eddie Vedder would taste pretty good in a butter sauce with some baby potatoes and garlic...
  • Options
    Stone Gossard once paid an old lady to rub his back and tell him he is a good boy.

I just thought you should know.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard sometimes waits for his cue during "betterman" and is secretly thinking that Eddie Vedder would taste pretty good in a butter sauce with some baby potatoes and garlic...

heeheehee :D:D:D What!? I beg your pardon?

It's midnight here. Thanks for the laughs!
  • Options
    bloody time frame...
  • Options
    Stone Gossard likes to eat gummy bears, but first he places them in compromising positions.
  • Options
    heeheehee :D:D:D What!? I beg your pardon?

It's midnight here. Thanks for the laughs!

4:20 west coast style...still at work but only in body. hahahaaa
  • Options
    Stone Gossard refuses to participate at the local Benihana unless he is given a "safe" word first.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard once ate 15 kilos of cheese because he didnt understand the metric system.