Options

Columbus area Pearl Jam fan gone missing...

Comments

• Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    i think it's so cool her and her daddy are going. :mrgreen:
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    GOOD STUFF COMING TO COLUMBUS! stayed tuned....
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    yahamita wrote:

Awesome!!!!! Your coming to lisa? ;)
  • Options
    airblue1airblue1 Posts: 401
    What is the latest on this post. I remember this going back to 2006. Also, saw it on the television. What an awefully sad story.
    Hail To the Victors
    I refer to those in front...
  • Options
    yahamita wrote:

wishful thinking still, P...you want to start my get Yahamita to Columubus fund!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    yahamita wrote:
    yahamita wrote:

wishful thinking still, P...you want to start my get Yahamita to Columubus fund!

Whatever it take. :)
  • Options
    Now I am going to start begging for help with tickets and flight. I have to be there. Just spoke with Don, the private investigator, him and Crimestoppers WILL be at the event. Anyone wanting to donate to the "Get Yahamita to Columbus Fund"?

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    chikevinchikevin Posts: 421
    no offense, but if you are so essential to the event, why don't you get Crimestoppers to pay the bill?

not trying to start anything. just asking.
  • Options
    chikevin wrote:
    no offense, but if you are so essential to the event, why don't you get Crimestoppers to pay the bill?

not trying to start anything. just asking.
    its all volunteer work! They are not getting paid either to appear. Its friends of Brians family keeping this up and going in Randys honor..

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?ei ... 74&index=1

ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL TODAY FOR BRIAN SHAFFER!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    Certain areas still have flyers up but i will be honest i forgot all about this.

It's like the earth just opened up and swallowed this guy.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    Sila wrote:
    Certain areas still have flyers up but i will be honest i forgot all about this.

Please attend the Columbus fundraiser for Brian and Crimestoppers!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    Sila wrote:

There should be one in "Lennox Station" or whatever it's called between Olentangy River Road and 315. It's that smaller place with the Starbucks and Verizon store. The sign is south of the Verizon store.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Sila wrote:

There should be one in "Lennox Station" or whatever it's called between Olentangy River Road and 315. It's that smaller place with the Starbucks and Verizon store. The sign is south of the Verizon store.

Yup thats where is saw it at.

Where is the shindig at? Me and my cousin are going to the show (just picked up my tixs today from the blitz) and we are gonna come early (if the weather is nice) and my brother is going to come to hang out. So we are looking for different bars to attend before the show.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    After all this time, it is so frustrating to know that Clint (I think that is his name) is holding something back and still won't tell what he does know. We all know he's gotta know something or wouldn't refuse to help, like do a polygraph!!
    I wonder if he is a lousy friend or a super good friend? Like, if Brian disappeared on purpose and asked his friend to remain silent, then he is a super good friend, right? I know I would not do this for a friend or anybody. I would be angry if they even tried to involve me like that. When someone asks you to keep a secret, then tells you something that should be told outside of the 2 of you, they make you an accomplice to the event. Its wrong. If that is what happened, I hope Clint can see how wrong that is someday and tell what he knows. But, if Brian did do this, then Clint may think he's being a very good friend. Does anyone know if they were that good of friends?
    Otherwise, what a prick!! I want to put him through some kind of torture, like what they do to prisoners of war to get them to talk!
    Its just frustrating! If Brian is dead, you'd think they'd find his body or something, but to have nothing is just too much.
    Enjoy the show to all those going.
    Save room for dessert!
  • Options
    Sila wrote:
    Sila wrote:

Yup thats where is saw it at.

Where is the shindig at? Me and my cousin are going to the show (just picked up my tixs today from the blitz) and we are gonna come early (if the weather is nice) and my brother is going to come to hang out. So we are looking for different bars to attend before the show.

pre-show party information:
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=129071&p=2914491
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Heatherj43 wrote:
    After all this time, it is so frustrating to know that Clint (I think that is his name) is holding something back and still won't tell what he does know. We all know he's gotta know something or wouldn't refuse to help, like do a polygraph!!
    I wonder if he is a lousy friend or a super good friend? Like, if Brian disappeared on purpose and asked his friend to remain silent, then he is a super good friend, right? I know I would not do this for a friend or anybody. I would be angry if they even tried to involve me like that. When someone asks you to keep a secret, then tells you something that should be told outside of the 2 of you, they make you an accomplice to the event. Its wrong. If that is what happened, I hope Clint can see how wrong that is someday and tell what he knows. But, if Brian did do this, then Clint may think he's being a very good friend. Does anyone know if they were that good of friends?
    Otherwise, what a prick!! I want to put him through some kind of torture, like what they do to prisoners of war to get them to talk!
    Its just frustrating! If Brian is dead, you'd think they'd find his body or something, but to have nothing is just too much.
    Enjoy the show to all those going.

Keep in mind that we don't really know what Clint knows, if he knows anything. His refusal to talk is what makes it all the more convoluted and frustrating.

The lack of discovery of any body or possessions he had that night (wallet, phone, etc.) makes this even more confusing.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    so,there is nothing new?i hope someday all goes back to normal to your life and Brian comes back safe..keep the faith..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

pre-show party information:
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=129071&p=2914491

We're there man
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    Please be sure and attend the Columbus PreParty tonight. Bring a non perishable item as well. Good luck Peter, you have worked so hard on getting this all put together. Please give my best regards to Lori and Don. I can't wait to see the pictures.

If you see Brian Shaffer, or have any information regarding his disappearance please Call 1-877-645-tips...
    http://www.findbrianshaffer.com/

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    yahamita wrote:
    Please be sure and attend the Columbus PreParty tonight. Bring a non perishable item as well. Good luck Peter, you have worked so hard on getting this all put together. Please give my best regards to Lori and Don. I can't wait to see the pictures.

If you see Brian Shaffer, or have any information regarding his disappearance please Call 1-877-645-tips...
    http://www.findbrianshaffer.com/

+1 So looking forward to the pictures and have a great time for a great cause!! :mrgreen::clap:
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    I hope they play Comeback and/or Light Years for this guy.
  • Options
    LOV2ROCKLOV2ROCK Minneapolis/St.Paul Posts: 822
    They are going to play "Come Back".It was soundchecked,so i'm sure they will dedicate the song to B. ;)
  • Options
    LOV2ROCK wrote:
    They are going to play "Come Back".It was soundchecked,so i'm sure they will dedicate the song to B. ;)

That would be really, really, really nice if they did!
    ~Q Magazine

• Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Davidtrios wrote:

They are playing it for him
  • Options
    WashMyLoveWashMyLove Posts: 804
    I saw this case a while back on tv. so sad. Keep the faith.
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

They are playing it for him

Yeah, just saw the setlist thread - Eddie talked about him before Come Back!

Very fitting and glad he talked about him. Good job, people, for all the hard work on keeping up with the case, as hard as it can be when there are days there isn't news....here's hoping that it will inspire more people into helping with the case.
    ~Q Magazine

• Options
    LOV2ROCK wrote:

6:51 PM ET.

You were posting that message from inside the venue and heard it in the background?

And i'm guessing that Davidtrios also posted to the thread from inside the venue.
  • Options
    RiotAct10RiotAct10 Ohio Posts: 1,612
    In all honesty, that is the most emotion I have ever felt during a PJ show. I mean, I am not the kind of person to really have a lot of emotion going on, but after what Ed said, and then focusing on the lyrics, and thinking about the whole situation, it was really a beauitful moment.
    words seem so out of place.

8.21.00 Columbus | 6.24.03 Columbus | 7.9.03 NYC | 10.2.04 Toledo | 9.11.05 Kitchener | 5.20.06 Cleveland | 8.5.07 Chicago | 5.6.10 Columbus | 5.7.10 Noblesville | 5.9.10 Cleveland | 9.3.11 East Troy | 9.4.11 East Troy | 7.19.13 Chicago | 10.11.13 Pittsburgh | 10.1.14 Cincinnati | 4.8.16 Ft. Lauderdale | 4.9.16 Miami | 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle | 9.26.21 Dana Point | 10.1.21 Dana Point | 10.2.21 Dana Point | 9.16.22 Nashville | 9.17.22 Louisville | 9.18.22 St. Louis | 9.2.23 St. Paul | 9.15.23 Ft. Worth
    6.26.11 Detroit (EdVed) | 9.23.17 Louisville (EdVed) | 9.25.21 Dana Point (EdVed) | 10.01.22 Dana Point (EdVed) | 2.6.22 Newark (EdVed)
  • Options
    RiotAct10 wrote:
    In all honesty, that is the most emotion I have ever felt during a PJ show. I mean, I am not the kind of person to really have a lot of emotion going on, but after what Ed said, and then focusing on the lyrics, and thinking about the whole situation, it was really a beauitful moment.

Indeed. It was very, very appropriate. Ed also mentioned the situation in Cincinnati 06. Someone donated that poster to the auction, which made me think that it was because of the mention... a little TOO coincidental. Anyway, in Cinci, they did Wishlist with Robert Pollard's "love is stronger than witchcraft" tag.

Playing Come Back, and it was only one of three songs I didn't recognize, fit it like a shoe. It was PERFECT.

If you're wondering, the other two I didn't recognize were Alone and Unthought Known.

And the best thing about it? It'll be on the bootleg for people to listen to over and over, as well as get the word out to people who weren't there. (Also, i'm sure a few people were drunk and weren't really listening to the words, but that's ok.)

Also, I don't know if anyone saw this on the CrimeStoppers site, but they threw something together. Yes, CrimeStoppers had an idea to make the party really huge, but it didn't come together. (I honestly thought they were thinking along the right tracks, but thinking too big.)
    http://stopcrime.org/?p=3442

http://www.twofeetthick.com/2010/05/pea ... -columbus/
    There's the TFT writeup. It's a long, long read, but it's a great read.

And a huge thanks to everyone who came out to the party. I met an awesome guy from Indy who decided yesterday morning to come, I met "michael phelps bong guy" as I called him, I met a HUGE guy with a shaved head, who was actually sitting in the row behind me at the show... that was pretty cool.

I'm sure I met more of you, I wish I coulda met you all, but i'll be around at future shows i'm sure.