Bonnaroo is definite

Comments

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    TheGossman wrote:
    SENROCK!!! How the hell are you, haven't talked to you since I saw you in Chicago last year!

yeah its been a while! im GREAT. we need to catch up soon!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • all depends on the bands playing....

but YES i'll rent an r.v.

i just want bonaroo to start posting info on their website so i can reserve parking for the speedymobile......
    never fucking mind.....i see they have updated the site.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • that's very cool cause i will be on one of those

if this seems to be the only live pj this year..i hope there's room for a dreamer! :o:p while it would not be my first choice.....i don't want to miss out on 2008! tis a tough weekend, but i hope to swing it if need be! save some space for mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee please. :D:D:D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    SENROCK! wrote:
    yeah its been a while! im GREAT. we need to catch up soon!!!

I take it you will be at Bonnaroo?
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    never fucking mind.....i see they have updated the site.....

hell that is one crazy site.... I do not understand why they can not just keep it simple.... no wonder you can't find any info......

parking is first come first served correct?
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • KDH12 wrote:
    hell that is one crazy site.... I do not understand why they can not just keep it simple.... no wonder you can't find any info......

parking is first come first served correct?
    from what i can see.....thats what it looks like....

maybe im wrong....

i think foxy needs to make some calls....hehehehe
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    KDH12 wrote:
    will some one please tell my why Bonaroo has it's own radio station? Do people care enough to listen to it outside the other 362 days a year that the festival is not taken place.....

oh yeah and with such obvious clues as the red herring flies over janis Joplin really point to PJ :D

If you ever go to Roo you'll understand...Bonnaroo should have its own state.

I think Janis' nickname is pearl, and she has an album called pearl or something.
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Did you book that RV yet? :)

Looked into it. An RV is a maybe..we're going either way.
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    I put in for the vacation time at the beginning of the year. I can always change it! Things are looking up! My first Roo, but camping in the VIP. I need a shower a day and my friends spent a crap load on food last year.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    If you ever go to Roo you'll understand...Bonnaroo should have its own state.

I think Janis' nickname is pearl, and she has an album called pearl or something.

According to a google search, her nickname was definitely Pearl. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, because I was let down the last 2 years, but if that was seriously one of the clues then it really looks like it could happen!
    "Memories like fingerprints are slowly raising."
  • Do none of you own Janis Joplin's record Pearl? Seriously?
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
  • Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312
    Just signed up for Travelocity farewatcher. We'll see.
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
  • well being unemployed now means i dont think i can even go/travel.

for those of you that go, if i find a way and someone can provide shelter or a site, i can offer a large tent.

i was told you can bring your own beer but there is some sort of limit, at least there was a couple years back when my friend went. im sure that kind of info will be posted at some point. (dont wait till you get to manchester because just like hotel rooms, you will not find beer)

if im not there and you get a chance to see the flaming lips...SEE THEM!!! even if it means leaving during RITFW to get to a lips late night performance, they will blow you away. so will moe.

lets see what happens wednesday.
  • from what i can see.....thats what it looks like....

maybe im wrong....

Do you have to buy tickets for all the days or do they do single day passes?
    I'm not a fan of festivals but I would assume Pearl Jam would play either Saturday or Sunday? The drive from Miami is actually not bad, 13 hours.. I might wing it ;) but not if I have to buy tickets for all the days though...
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145

maybe im wrong....

Am I still the main driver? :D
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,299
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    heehee! You on the Speedypalooza mobile? Ahh we get to get our drink on agaiN! :D

no doubt will def be on the speedyroo mobile and yeah will get to get our drink on again it should be incredible ....:D
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    no doubt will def be on the speedyroo mobile and yeah will get to get our drink on again it should be incredible ....:D

Looking like this could be fun... si?
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Well, if this is happening, than its a good thing my brother is about to get a car.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,299
    GTFLYGIRL wrote:
    Looking like this could be fun... si?

well i believe it can be i just hope that PJ announces evrything up front so we can at least pick the best place to see them taking into consideration of everything you have to make plans for ,money ,travel ,venues ,etc etc etc ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • this could be quite the little adventure.....hehehehe

yes it certainly could.
    Nice shirt.
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823

maybe im wrong....

:eek: Maggie is the festival girl.. me and her will start hunting up definites..

hehe Maggie.. like how I volunteered you? :angel:

Wonder if there's a discount for renting multiple RVs? Cuz yeah.. the list is already up to like 18 people by loose count
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    well i believe it can be i just hope that PJ announces evrything up front so we can at least pick the best place to see them taking into consideration of everything you have to make plans for ,money ,travel ,venues ,etc etc etc ....

that's all i ask....as d2d said, festivals?? eh :rolleyes: they don't have to put on a full blow tour but some shows where it just them......PLEASE!!!!! :D
  • Foxy Mop wrote:
    :eek: Maggie is the festival girl.. me and her will start hunting up definites..

hehe Maggie.. like how I volunteered you? :angel:

Wonder if there's a discount for renting multiple RVs? Cuz yeah.. the list is already up to like 18 people by loose count
    dont forget me in your loose count!
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • sgossard3 wrote:
    dont forget me in your loose count!
    we may have room for you on the speedymobile.......

if ya dont mind traveling with us old folks.....
  • Foxy Mop wrote:

Wonder if there's a discount for renting multiple RVs?

i wonder if there is a discount for seniors :D
    Nice shirt.
  • we may have room for you on the speedymobile.......

if ya dont mind traveling with us old folks.....
    those are my favorite kind of folks!
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823
    i wonder if there is a discount for seniors :D

SPEEDY will definitely have to be the organizer on that one then ;)

Hey.. reading this on the 'roo site made me happy... I think... :eek:

All water provided at taps, faucets and sinks at guest service locations has been tested and certified to meet Drinking Water Requirements in the State of TN. Bonnaroo Staff and the TN Dept of Health test the water daily during the concert to make sure water remains safe to drink.

The onsite water supply may contain sulfur, which is prevalent in the area water supply. Sulfur is a non-metallic element that is prevalent in nature. It exhibits an odor that can be offensive but is not a health risk. Large plastic or metal tanks DO NOT contain water safe to drink. These are for the collection of wastewater.

I love the fresh smell of butt juice in the morning
    :eek:
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Foxy Mop wrote:
    SPEEDY will definitely have to be the organizer on that one then ;)

Hey.. reading this on the 'roo site made me happy... I think... :eek:

All water provided at taps, faucets and sinks at guest service locations has been tested and certified to meet Drinking Water Requirements in the State of TN. Bonnaroo Staff and the TN Dept of Health test the water daily during the concert to make sure water remains safe to drink.

The onsite water supply may contain sulfur, which is prevalent in the area water supply. Sulfur is a non-metallic element that is prevalent in nature. It exhibits an odor that can be offensive but is not a health risk. Large plastic or metal tanks DO NOT contain water safe to drink. These are for the collection of wastewater.

I love the fresh smell of butt juice in the morning
    :eek:

sulfur water is just so nasty. smells worse than the worst rotten egg.
    not a problem....just bring your own.

and yes, Speedy will ;)
    Nice shirt.
  • doezdoez Posts: 9
    "Janis Joplin's reserves will be preserved" is the quote that was on Bonnaroo radio today when they were dropping clues for the lineup. If that doesn't say Pearl Jam I don't know what does. The red herring is in reference to Jimmy Herring (Widespread Panic)
  • Widespread Panic? Wow, the worst band ever!
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.