Options

Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Options
    gorga14 wrote:
    aww shucks! me and my big mouth

yes we are not a match! you like bald guys with little packages and that's not even close to what i am!

because i have a full head of hair. :lol:
  • Options
    not sure which one you are, but since you and gems seem to have your own thing going, what say you introduce me to your friend? ;)

no worries dude, i hear your a lawyer and i'm just a golf pro so i am overmatched! besides all anyone has to do is look at my posts on here and i am done. :D
  • Options
    28 yo NYC here. gay guy. are there any gay dudes on this forum at all? hit me up! hah

:D
    dream the dreams of other men...you will be no one's rival
  • Options
    uskidsknow wrote:
    28 yo NYC here. gay guy. are there any gay dudes on this forum at all? hit me up! hah

i'm not gay but just wanted to say i loved the movie Milk.
  • Options
    gorga14gorga14 Posts: 103
    gorga14 wrote:
    haha i'm NEVER sarcastic... maybe i have a thing for bald dudes with small um packages!

and we only appear to be naked... i assure you we are not... or are we?

i reserve the right to believe whatever i want, hehe. i'm kidding, though it did have me doing a double take! not sure which one you are, but since you and gems seem to have your own thing going, what say you introduce me to your friend? ;)

she hates pj.. but if you're interested ill still hook u up.. she likes techno so be prepared!! haha i'm the taller one btw
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    gorga14 wrote:
    gorga14 wrote:
    haha i'm NEVER sarcastic... maybe i have a thing for bald dudes with small um packages!

and we only appear to be naked... i assure you we are not... or are we?

i reserve the right to believe whatever i want, hehe. i'm kidding, though it did have me doing a double take! not sure which one you are, but since you and gems seem to have your own thing going, what say you introduce me to your friend? ;)

she hates pj.. but if you're interested ill still hook u up.. she likes techno so be prepared!! haha i'm the taller one btw

hmmm... i like daft punk, but odds are if she likes techno she'll want to dance and it'd only take a few seconds of my moves for her to be moving on to someone else ;) alas! you're stunning btw. now get outta the dating thread, it's for us desperately single folk! :)
  • Options
    uskidsknow wrote:

i'm not yet, but i split with my gf a few weeks back and the dry spell is making me crazy so check back with me in a month or so and i may have become willing to expand my options!
  • Options
    i've been shunned! and kicked out of the thread! how will i spend my free time now?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    uskidsknow wrote:

i'm not yet, but i split with my gf a few weeks back and the dry spell is making me crazy so check back with me in a month or so and i may have become willing to expand my options!
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    uskidsknow wrote:

let's go drinking. 99% of the time that helps a guy like you figure things out.

:lol:
    dream the dreams of other men...you will be no one's rival
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    uskidsknow wrote:
    uskidsknow wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Ok......would it even work to date a person that is obsessed with MY band????? Just think about it.....

plus side:

1. Every Christmas, Birthday, Valentine's, Labor Day etc....I would shamelessly gift her amazing seats and travel to where ever PJ was at that particular time.......and yes, I can act well enough to make them for her.
    2. I never have to bring "other" disks for road trips.
    3. I could still "own" (and maybe wear when she is away) all the cool PJ gear for women
    4. Would never have to ever explain why I like Pearl Jam again. It wouldnt matter.......
    5. Having her stand in front of me at a show and sing ever lyric together...(unless she was over 6'1"....then she could stand be behind me......and deflect anything thrown)

down side.
    1. Competition. How hard would I have to work to ensure that she isnt standing there in the middle of a concert, cross armed, scowling at me for singing "Lay her now as peace does, show the low we are accounting, will be maaaay my On Her, may it pay pay pay for the year."..I would be so happy, then I turn and....I can see her face now....
    2. Dealing with her carrying Ed's pick in her pocket for three years straight and leaving your gift or memento in the drawer.
    3. What if she had an awful voice and sang every song at a show?? Could you imagine that conversation........???? Hey babe,....hmmmm. So, for this show.....I was thinking.....that,.....maybe,....well, you see. Singing is great. I mean, singing is - you, you are so beautiful. Here, come here. Hold my hand. You see....I love singing at shows, and I love you, and I ....................(in my head: want to still go to the show and still have a chance to put my hey nanner nanner in your who who dilly) love hearing you sing (under my breath....sing like a dying camel).....that's all. You ready?
    4. What if after every show was the only time she closed her eyes during the dirty? "All the thoughts, you never see......you're always thinking......" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    5. Being corrected during fights five months later: me: "oh yeah, well, you smell like old ham!!!!" her: "HA! ............(fading as she walks out the front door) "AND you dont even know the words state of love and trust you knuckledhead....it's lay her down as priest does, should the lord be acountin', will be in my honour, make it pain painfully quick" stupid face!!!!!!!!! Now sit and spin! Im going shopping.........
    6. The break up. Who gets the Raleigh 98. Tell you what.....I will give you the kids and the toys, just let me have the poster.

I Don't know.....undecided. 50/50.....I guess show me a normal female,....er.....I mean, cool PJ girl that is single and it may tip this logjam of a discussion.
    Formally known as Tackalac before being formally known as Vedderwt,,,,....release my old name and posts....

I saw a wino eating grapes, I said, "Dude, you have to wait"
  • Options
    this thread is a VERY entertaining read... :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    oh wow i think i just snorted myself into a coma haha
  • Options
    Vedderwt wrote:
    Ok......would it even work to date a person that is obsessed with MY band????? Just think about it.....

plus side:

1. Every Christmas, Birthday, Valentine's, Labor Day etc....I would shamelessly gift her amazing seats and travel to where ever PJ was at that particular time.......and yes, I can act well enough to make them for her.
    3. I could still "own" (and maybe wear when she is away) all the cool PJ gear for women
    4. Would never have to ever explain why I like Pearl Jam again. It wouldnt matter.......
    5. Having her stand in front of me at a show and sing ever lyric together...(unless she was over 6'1"....then she could stand be behind me......and deflect anything thrown)

down side.
    1. Competition. How hard would I have to work to ensure that she isnt standing there in the middle of a concert, cross armed, scowling at me for singing "Lay her now as peace does, show the low we are accounting, will be maaaay my On Her, may it pay pay pay for the year."..I would be so happy, then I turn and....I can see her face now....
    2. Dealing with her carrying Ed's pick in her pocket for three years straight and leaving your gift or memento in the drawer.
    3. What if she had an awful voice and sang every song at a show?? Could you imagine that conversation........???? Hey babe,....hmmmm. So, for this show.....I was thinking.....that,.....maybe,....well, you see. Singing is great. I mean, singing is - you, you are so beautiful. Here, come here. Hold my hand. You see....I love singing at shows, and I love you, and I ....................(in my head: want to still go to the show and still have a chance to put my hey nanner nanner in your who who dilly) love hearing you sing (under my breath....sing like a dying camel).....that's all. You ready?
    4. What if after every show was the only time she closed her eyes during the dirty? "All the thoughts, you never see......you're always thinking......" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    5. Being corrected during fights five months later: me: "oh yeah, well, you smell like old ham!!!!" her: "HA! ............(fading as she walks out the front door) "AND you dont even know the words state of love and trust you knuckledhead....it's lay her down as priest does, should the lord be acountin', will be in my honour, make it pain painfully quick" stupid face!!!!!!!!! Now sit and spin! Im going shopping.........
    6. The break up. Who gets the Raleigh 98. Tell you what.....I will give you the kids and the toys, just let me have the poster.

I Don't know.....undecided. 50/50.....I guess show me a normal female,....er.....I mean, cool PJ girl that is single and it may tip this logjam of a discussion.

Oh, I just thought of two hum-dingers......

Down Side Continued....

Here is the setting for both: You take her to a show and win/sit front row.....

1. Mike is going crazy and does some of his faces....he locks eyes with your girl and gives the little head nod and then proceeds to do one of his goofy walking circles. I know the chairs are tied down, but by the time Mike gets back to the bottom half of his circular route, that chair is just about at the same spot and oddly at head level, traveling as fast as a chair can be thrown.....

2. At the end of show, Eddie hands a setlist to her and what would you do?? Instinct kicks in and you knock her over with a bull rush and then dont let her look at it........
    Formally known as Tackalac before being formally known as Vedderwt,,,,....release my old name and posts....

• Options
    not sure which one you are, but since you and gems seem to have your own thing going, what say you introduce me to your friend? ;)

no worries dude, i hear your a lawyer and i'm just a golf pro so i am overmatched! besides all anyone has to do is look at my posts on here and i am done. :D

don't sell yourself short. i think if i don't hire a golf pro to show me the ropes my career may be going nowhere... and then i'll be carrying clubs for my former co-workers and calling you my boss ;)
  • Options
    uskidsknow wrote:
    uskidsknow wrote:

this is going to make my story about the black out in the gay bar over on the moving train look a lot more suspicious...

you buying? it might be worth it just to see what it's like to have someone ELSE buy ME the drinks for once ;)
  • Options
    I moved up here in March and its so beautiful. I do alot of hikes and its just amazing at every turn. Especially for West Texas man. Nah, my girlfriend finishes school in December, so she's going back home to stay. Its not a "long-term" relationship, no pressure like that. I'm sure we'll still be friends. And I will miss her, but its not that dramatic so there shouldn't be a "rebound". More like a "release back into the wild" ;)[/quote]
    Oh, how sad! Good luck with that. Sometimes a long distance thing isnt a good choice- you end up not living the life that you should. Probably a very wise choice...
    I have seen sooo many amazing pics from Washington- cant wait to see it all firsthand. Cant imagine being exposed to so much beauty everywhere... :)[/quote]

I notice you are from Point. I'm graduating from UWSP this year. I figured I was the only one in this town that was crazy about PJ.
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    Vedderwt wrote:

plus side:

down side.

haha this is great! Yeah the 50/50 thing is a good call. Plus , you'll have to split up the kids (and by kids i mean POSTERS ) and that would SUCK.

1. Every Christmas, Birthday, Valentine's, Labor Day etc....I would shamelessly gift her amazing seats and travel to where ever PJ was at that particular time.......and yes, I can act well enough to make them for her. - that alone makes you marriage material! A girl could get used to that shit!
  • Options
    I moved up here in March and its so beautiful. I do alot of hikes and its just amazing at every turn. Especially for West Texas man. Nah, my girlfriend finishes school in December, so she's going back home to stay. Its not a "long-term" relationship, no pressure like that. I'm sure we'll still be friends. And I will miss her, but its not that dramatic so there shouldn't be a "rebound". More like a "release back into the wild" ;)
    Oh, how sad! Good luck with that. Sometimes a long distance thing isnt a good choice- you end up not living the life that you should. Probably a very wise choice...
    I have seen sooo many amazing pics from Washington- cant wait to see it all firsthand. Cant imagine being exposed to so much beauty everywhere... :)[/quote]

I notice you are from Point. I'm graduating from UWSP this year. I figured I was the only one in this town that was crazy about PJ.[/quote]
    SHUT UP!!! I was certain that I was the only fan in the 100 mile radius!!!!
  • Options
    Vedderwt wrote:

plus side:

down side.

haha this is great! Yeah the 50/50 thing is a good call. Plus , you'll have to split up the kids (and by kids i mean POSTERS ) and that would SUCK.

1. Every Christmas, Birthday, Valentine's, Labor Day etc....I would shamelessly gift her amazing seats and travel to where ever PJ was at that particular time.......and yes, I can act well enough to make them for her. - that alone makes you marriage material! A girl could get used to that shit!

seriously haha stop saying these things bc now we'll expect this from every guy.. and disappointment is inevitable!
  • Options
    I Don't know.....undecided. 50/50.....I guess show me a normal female,....er.....I mean, cool PJ girl that is single and it may tip this logjam of a discussion.[/quote]

1. Every Christmas, Birthday, Valentine's, Labor Day etc....I would shamelessly gift her amazing seats and travel to where ever PJ was at that particular time.......and yes, I can act well enough to make them for her. - that alone makes you marriage material! A girl could get used to that shit![/quote]

seriously haha stop saying these things bc now we'll expect this from every guy.. and disappointment is inevitable![/quote]

Well, let me say this right here and now..... If anyone would be FULLY content to open something they know full well is meant just as much for me as it is for them, then I dont even need to kick the tires, just sign me up.... (let's not kid ourselves, if I knew you got as much joy out of it as I do, it would be FOR you....no; US.......and there is nothing better than that...right>???? PLUS I would be the happiest man on earth knowing I made my girl the happiest girl on earth, plus I could now justify spending all that money to make me temporarily the happiest man on earth until the next show....basically....everything else would fall into place, right??? .....I think my head just exploded at how infinitely perfect that would be........until the breakup. Okay....back to 50/50. If it worked, it would be a perfect life. If it failed,.................just imagine if you showed up a year later and you and your new girl (who probably is the opposite now and loves flamenco dancing but is trying this out because PJ is important to me.....) sit in the front row, and you look over and your PJ obsessed ex (with her new boyfriend who is opposite of me - so that would be insanely stupid, insanely short, insanely insensitive, insanely booger eating, insanely smelly head, insanely not living 5 houses from the beach, insanely hates to travel south (what? to Mexico....), insanely hasnt been to 57 Pearl Jam shows and 10 EV solo shows, insanely not looking for a woman that is cool and hot that is normal and stable and laughs more than she breathes and that has a big heart that I (I mean he) falls in love with and that wants nothing more than a bond with a person that can grow until we are old and there for eachother until we let go knowing that every moment we (I mean they) had was everything life is about and that we never needed anything, not even a stupid band to unite us in that chemical connection that drives me (ooops, him) insanely alive just to be near the person,...... and to top it off, he is probably insanely against scissor legs in bed...... and has small hands.) um mmmmmmmm......where was I .....OH...so, the two new couples are there, you make eye contact and either 1. the show is ruined and you will forever look for them at each show you go to, or 2. You laugh inside, knowing that you really are bandgay because you dont care - nothing broke you up with your band........... My name is Matt, Im dating five guys....actually, I am on and off with a sixth, and I never know where or when he will show up with his keyboard.

• Options
    This is funny, my brother and I were at Philly and couldn't believe how many girls we saw there, and were singing every word to every song.... These were some smoking hot ladies too... On 10/31 there was a girl in the row behind us dressed in a Devil costume, drop dead gorgeous and knew every song....

I just gotta find one in Pittsburgh now...
    9/24/96 8/25/98 9/5/00 4/25/03 4/26/03 10/2/04 9/28/05 5/20/06 5/27/06 5/28/06 5/30/06 6/23/06 6/24/06 8/2/07 8/5/07 6/22/08 6/24/08 6/25/08 10/27/09 10/28/09 10/30/09 10/31/09 5/4/10 5/9/10 10/11/13
  • Options
    Aaron 23Aaron 23 Allen, TX Posts: 543
    Vedderwt wrote:
    Well, let me say this right here and now..... If anyone would be FULLY content to open something they know full well is meant just as much for me as it is for them, then I dont even need to kick the tires, just sign me up.... (let's not kid ourselves, if I knew you got as much joy out of it as I do, it would be FOR you....no; US.......and there is nothing better than that...right>???? PLUS I would be the happiest man on earth knowing I made my girl the happiest girl on earth, plus I could now justify spending all that money to make me temporarily the happiest man on earth until the next show....basically....everything else would fall into place, right??? .....I think my head just exploded at how infinitely perfect that would be........until the breakup. Okay....back to 50/50. If it worked, it would be a perfect life. If it failed,.................just imagine if you showed up a year later and you and your new girl (who probably is the opposite now and loves flamenco dancing but is trying this out because PJ is important to me.....) sit in the front row, and you look over and your PJ obsessed ex (with her new boyfriend who is opposite of me - so that would be insanely stupid, insanely short, insanely insensitive, insanely booger eating, insanely smelly head, insanely not living 5 houses from the beach, insanely hates to travel south (what? to Mexico....), insanely hasnt been to 57 Pearl Jam shows and 10 EV solo shows, insanely not looking for a woman that is cool and hot that is normal and stable and laughs more than she breathes and that has a big heart that I (I mean he) falls in love with and that wants nothing more than a bond with a person that can grow until we are old and there for eachother until we let go knowing that every moment we (I mean they) had was everything life is about and that we never needed anything, not even a stupid band to unite us in that chemical connection that drives me (ooops, him) insanely alive just to be near the person,...... and to top it off, he is probably insanely against scissor legs in bed...... and has small hands.) um mmmmmmmm......where was I .....OH...so, the two new couples are there, you make eye contact and either 1. the show is ruined and you will forever look for them at each show you go to, or 2. You laugh inside, knowing that you really are bandgay because you dont care - nothing broke you up with your band........... My name is Matt, Im dating five guys....actually, I am on and off with a sixth, and I never know where or when he will show up with his keyboard.
    ha, love the last two lines...

...and holy ramblings! This could be the next PJ Ramblings Christmas release...
    shekkie wrote:
    This is funny, my brother and I were at Philly and couldn't believe how many girls we saw there, and were singing every word to every song.... These were some smoking hot ladies too... On 10/31 there was a girl in the row behind us dressed in a Devil costume, drop dead gorgeous and knew every song....

I just gotta find one in Pittsburgh now...
    Yeah, pretty sure they evaporate into thin air after the show ends...well, most of them. :?
  • Options
    gorga14 wrote:
    oh wow i think i just snorted myself into a coma haha

Two words: Wife Material

But don't go fighting over her fellas, there are plenty of birds in the sky for all of us.
  • Options
    t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    Plenty of future ex-wives to be had!
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • Options
    Aaron 23 wrote:
    Vedderwt wrote:
    ha, love the last two lines...

...and holy ramblings! This could be the next PJ Ramblings Christmas release...
    shekkie wrote:

Yeah......sometimes I light up my keyboard with loooooong rambling, nonsensical bullshit that only think is funny and for no good reason....I usually think it is a release of energy from storing thoughts too long, but it usually always is just the cocaine.

• Options
    Any love matches made from this thread so far? .........
  • Options

yes! U R A Crazy Breed and soulsinging have hooked up! Best of luck! :D
  • Options

yes! U R A Crazy Breed and soulsinging have hooked up! Best of luck! :D
    Ohhh, thats juicy! Crazy hasnt mention anything about it! Maybe he's waiting for the perfect moment to fill me in... Hmmm :shock: