Options

Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Options
    I say best of luck to everyone! A female fan is very hard to find! And a normal guy is pretty much impossible to come by... No one that I know understands my obsession. I also need new friends that are fans! My friends suck ass! Is this all too much to ask?!? :(

I thought you and Mike were an item...
  • Options
    gorga14 wrote:
    Haha I made her wait outside in the doorway. What a waste of a ticket. Think I overreacted?
    I say next time- give them a quiz first...
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,007
    locked wrote:
    I don't know about anyone else..

but i am still looking for my PJ girl...

Sounds like a good title for a song ...now that I think of it..

"Still looking for my PJ Girl..
    I'm searching oysters for just one pearl..
    I want to girl who goes "1,2,3,4..."
    all the rest can just use the door!"..

:D

Boston boy that loves Pearl Jam? You shouldn't have any problems :roll:

You would be surprised...
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    a/s/l/10c#
  • Options
    prezesprezes Posts: 34
    31/m/6'4"
    new in USA but I'm staying, been here just long enough to see Philly 4 :lol:
    would love to meet a PJ girl in NYC
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:
    a/s/l/10c#
    Isnt it really just the 10C# that really matters??? :lol:
  • Options
    I'm just here to say, yes, there are PJ chicks out there! I'm the proof!! PJ rocks!!!!!!
    Moira
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    although having a pj girl for years was nice..the constant reminder that i would be left for eddie was disheartening... :lol:
  • Options
    Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,226
    Eddiefan wrote:
    I'm just here to say, yes, there are PJ chicks out there! I'm the proof!! PJ rocks!!!!!!

There's not enough of them :(
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • Options
    Aaron 23Aaron 23 Allen, TX Posts: 539
    Eddiefan wrote:

That and I swear they pop up out of thin air when a show hits town...It always seems that the show is full of decent/classy women, then poof! The show ends and they're all gone. :lol:
  • Options
    Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,226
    Aaron 23 wrote:
    Eddiefan wrote:

That and I swear they pop up out of thin air when a show hits town...It always seems that the show is full of decent/classy women, then poof! The show ends and they're all gone. :lol:

LOL, So True... :lol:
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    A female fan is very hard to find!
    Dude! why do you say that? There were WHOLE bunch of us just last week in Philly in G2 parking lot. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I 100% agree with this one and this is exactly the situation I am in. That's why I love my Pearl Jam friends from all over the world (and I believe you're one of them) :D :
    No one that I know understands my obsession. I also need new friends that are fans! My friends suck ass! Is this all too much to ask?!? :(

Oh and yeah, so fucking true!:
    MayDay10 wrote:
    a/s/l/10c#
    Isnt it really just the 10C# that really matters??? :lol:
    :idea:
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    I'm a female PJ fan, living in South East England and apart from my brother, nobody else I know has even heard of Pearl Jam. I would love to meet somebody who is as obsessed as me and travel the world going to PJ gigs, probably asking too much though! ;)
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    mrs_vedder wrote:
    I'm a female PJ fan, living in South East England and apart from my brother, nobody else I know has even heard of Pearl Jam. I would love to meet somebody who is as obsessed as me and travel the world going to PJ gigs, probably asking too much though! ;)

There is a pretty sizeable hardcore UK fanbase of which members post here and also on Red Mosquito. I know they did the European leg this past August. You should go under the fanview thread for the UK and European shows under Given To Fly and get in contact with them. Some of them might be living near you.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    mrs_vedder wrote:

hi...im also in south eaast england but married with kids...sorry..but at least your not alone in the area ..ive never seen or met anyone either.who share this passion..where abouts are you,,
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    jemms wrote:
    OMFG perth thats right!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

...as in perth doesnt have as many hot guys as melbourne hahaha

I agree with you there...mirrors crack everytime i walk past lol :D
  • Options
    mrs_vedder wrote:

Hey, me too - as in I'm a female Pearl jam fan, not the living in south east England part! :lol: It's actually hard to find a fan (either male or female...but I would def. prefer male ;) ), in Perth...cause although there ARE fans out there - they are all friggin' taken!!!!!

Would be nice though, to travel all over the world following PJ around....hhmmm...maybe if I won lotto tonight... 8-)
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Hi

I like poetry and long walks on the beach.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Hi

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! You're funny.... :lol:
  • Options
    jbmulder9 wrote:
    wow is all i have to say about this thread :)

35. male. rhode island. i'm tall. i'm a dork. i love LOST. i love pearl jam.

thank you. :geek:

Ooohh...LOST and PEARL JAM .......I think I love you....pity you are on the other side of the world!!!!! 8-)
  • Options
    hmm, let me see. I could have it use facebook connect so you can join with your facebook details, online groups, forums, dating contacts - i'll do my research over the next few weeks as I get time.

Hey Paul,

This is a good idea - you should totally do it...... :D
  • Options
    Hi

I am not interested in one night listens/concert attendances.
    If you want to be my girl I want a long and meaningful listening of PJ's work.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Hi

I am not interested in one night listens/concert attendances.
    If you want to be my girl I want a long and meaningful listening of PJ's work.

And why on earth would you think that I don't have a long and meaningful listening of PJ's work already.....dude.....I have loved this band since I was 16......which was a while ago....I'm probably way older than you too.....but hey, I practically LIVE on the beach.....it's that close! :D
  • Options
    I am 25 yes younger lol
    I am not close to the beach but not too far either!
  • Options
    I am 25 yes younger lol
    I am not close to the beach but not too far either!

hhmmm, 25 hey? Not THAT much younger....hehe....but you my friend, are in Melbourne...where I USED to be...but moved to PERTH, which is so much better!!!!! :lol:
  • Options
    I was in Perth late last month for work.
    Nice place I must admit.
  • Options
    I was in Perth late last month for work.
    Nice place I must admit.
    Yes...yes it is.....Are you coming over for the concert?
  • Options
    Nah.
    Only going Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney......only! lol
  • Options
    Nah.
    Haha...! Only indeed!!!

Enjoy them....but I'm crossing my fingers that Perth will blow the roof off 8-)
  • Options
    Nah.
    Haha...! Only indeed!!!

Enjoy them....but I'm crossing my fingers that Perth will blow the roof off 8-)

Yeah same here except Adelaide & Sydney venues don't have a roofs.
    I am not sure if Melbourne's Etihad stadium will be open roof or closed.
    But I hope the neighbours roofs get blown off during Lukin or Animal should they play it.