Options

Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    gorga14 wrote:
    ugh people mostly stare at me funny when i tell them pearl jam is my favorite band.. dunno if its because of my age or because i'm a chick.. maybe both
    thank God isnt Anna Vissi and Kalomira,or Paparizou
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    my_wavemy_wave clearwater, FL Posts: 340
    gorga14 wrote:
    ugh people mostly stare at me funny when i tell them pearl jam is my favorite band.. dunno if its because of my age or because i'm a chick.. maybe both

i'm sure they're just in disbelief because girls like you don't exist outside of the forum, lol
    :shock:
    st. pete '94
    west palm beach '98
    tampa '00
    tampa '03
    tampa '08
    brooklyn '13
    austin '14
    austin '14
    tampa '16

ed - clearwater '12
    ed - clearwater '12
  • Options
    CalumCalum Posts: 635
    I like turtles.. looking for a girl with similar interests...
    London Astoria - Dublin - Wembley - Shepherds Bush - London 02
  • Options
    gorga14gorga14 Posts: 103
    my_wave wrote:
    gorga14 wrote:

i'm sure they're just in disbelief because girls like you don't exist outside of the forum, lol

haha why is that?
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    gorga14 wrote:

It's cos they're nards and have no taste in music. They don't know what real music and musical talent is. Tell em to ping off back to thier Britney Spears mime fests!!!
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    gorga14 wrote:

Well I'm Definately 'STARING' Now!...lol ;)
  • Options
    gorga14 wrote:
    my_wave wrote:
    gorga14 wrote:

haha why is that?

well i've never met a girl that's a hardcore pj fan outside of the forum, well not any that are single anyways...
    st. pete '94
    west palm beach '98
    tampa '00
    tampa '03
    tampa '08
    brooklyn '13
    austin '14
    austin '14
    tampa '16

ed - clearwater '12
    ed - clearwater '12
  • Options
    NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    my_wave wrote:

well i've never met a girl that's a hardcore pj fan outside of the forum, well not any that are single anyways...

You have to find a nice girl and turn her into a hardcore pj fan.....
    But be careful. She could fall for Ed....;)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Options
    Nastasja wrote:
    my_wave wrote:

haha seriously.. my ex used to get jealous and make fun of the band and ed in particular.. perhaps it's because i once told him i would trade him in for Ed in a heartbeat? that probably did it haha
  • Options
    my_wave wrote:

I HEAR ya! ;)
  • Options
    i_lov_it wrote:
    my_wave wrote:

I HEAR ya! ;)

we could say the same thing in ny.. everyone here listens to crap. i guess the best i could hope for is someone who can tolerate my non stop babbling about my fav band..
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    gorga14 wrote:
    Nastasja wrote:
    my_wave wrote:

haha seriously.. my ex used to get jealous and make fun of the band and ed in particular.. perhaps it's because i once told him i would trade him in for Ed in a heartbeat? that probably did it haha

My wife knows that would happen with me as well and she's cool with it.
    I'd lose her to David Bowie or Bob Dylan though
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    hey if you are both cool with it you can turn it into one big ass party!
  • Options
    gorga14 wrote:

we could say the same thing in ny.. everyone here listens to crap. i guess the best i could hope for is someone who can tolerate my non stop babbling about my fav band..

Same here.
    I lived in Montréal for a while and everybody was crazy about Jazz (nothing against Jazz but it makes me depressed....) and electronic (bad electronic) music.

Now I live in BC and people love....Top 40 music!
    Yay......
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Hi everyone. :)

25 year old male.

I am a singer and a dancer and I love to have fun. I uploaded a clip of myself singing I hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
    Post edited by Gems and Rhinestones on
  • Options

25 year old male.

I am a singer and a dancer and I love to have fun. I uploaded a clip of myself singing I hope you like it.

I LOVE YOU! :lol:
  • Options
    Nastasja wrote:

25 year old male.

;):lol:
  • Options
    gorga14 wrote:
    i_lov_it wrote:
    my_wave wrote:

I HEAR ya! ;)

i'm sure you'll find someone eventually! and i think any guy that was into pj as much as we are would more likely be bragging that his girl hooked up wth ed, lol!
    st. pete '94
    west palm beach '98
    tampa '00
    tampa '03
    tampa '08
    brooklyn '13
    austin '14
    austin '14
    tampa '16

ed - clearwater '12
    ed - clearwater '12
  • Options
    Nastasja wrote:

25 year old male.

;):lol:

Did I just reveal myself??? :shock:
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    24 male ny

Looking for a girl in the tri-state area
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    Okay, Ill throw my name in the hat.

27/male
    Residing in the Boston area
    16 PJ shows

Itd be nice to use my other 10c ticket on a lovely young lady who's into the band instead of my drunk buddies who don't appreciate anything except yelling "Yankees Suck" at people in the parking lot of Great Woods. Although that's fun too...
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    my wave: the thought alone just blew my mind!
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    ewww I just had a 57yo man contact me on a dating website.......eeeewwww he's old enoug to be my father, actually he's only 4 years younger than my dad.....that's friggin gross.
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Is it possible to pick up girls at a Pearl Jam concert? Every tour there seems to be less and less single cute girls, and more and more girls who were dragged there by their obsessive boyfriends with their Ed man crushes.
  • Options
    Is it possible to pick up girls at a Pearl Jam concert? Every tour there seems to be less and less single cute girls, and more and more girls who were dragged there by their obsessive boyfriends with their Ed man crushes.

You look like a guy I saw in line at the fan club only show at The Vic Theatre, and if you are you had a huge man crush on Ed yourself.
  • Options

Your " RIGHT " about That!...HEAPS of Chicks at the PJ Shows!.....BUT....None who are ***SINGLE*** lol :P :P :P
  • Options
    i_lov_it wrote:

Your " RIGHT " about That!...HEAPS of Chicks at the PJ Shows!.....BUT....None who are ***SINGLE*** lol :P :P :P

I seem to be invisible :( .... :cry:
  • Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    Nastasja wrote:
    i_lov_it wrote:

Awwww....

Don't cry, most of these guys are jerks anyway! :lol::lol:

I think I just pissed off every man in this thread! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Nastasja wrote:
    i_lov_it wrote:

No u arent ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Nastasja wrote:
    i_lov_it wrote:

No u arent ;)

:)
    (Or are you referring to me randomly posting stuff that doesn't even belong to the topics ? ;) )