Options

Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Options
    I love how he meets her, just swings into her house.
    Now that is courage.

Yeah, so romantic too.....just to brazenly jump in like that.....to be so openly pursued.......But if someone did that these days they'd be likely to get stabbed in 'self- defence'!!!!!

*sigh*......no wonder romance has gone out the window.......
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Now that is courage.

Yeah, so romantic too.....just to brazenly jump in like that.....to be so openly pursued.......But if someone did that these days they'd be likely to get stabbed in 'self- defence'!!!!!

Bring back the 60's!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Now that is courage.

Bring back the 60's!

I'm up for that!!!! :lol:
  • Options
    JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Now that is courage.

I was living with my partner at some friends house and they had a party one night, where one of the guests is this incredible guitar player n singer. Anyway, my partner and I had a shit fight over him wanting to squish some girlies boobs together and this bloke saw us. I stormed off to bed and about 5 mins later, this Rock God climbed in my bedroom window, sat on my bed, and stayed there talking and making sure I was ok. Now, as you know, some musicians have a certain sex appeal and this guy oozes it.
    But he was a gentleman and I was a good girl and nothing happened, which is good cause I go to his gigs a couple of nights a month and we're friends.
    :? I just thought I would share that.
  • Options
    Jo wrote:
    Now that is courage.

I was living with my partner at some friends house and they had a party one night, where one of the guests is this incredible guitar player n singer. Anyway, my partner and I had a shit fight over him wanting to squish some girlies boobs together and this bloke saw us. I stormed off to bed and about 5 mins later, this Rock God climbed in my bedroom window, sat on my bed, and stayed there talking and making sure I was ok. Now, as you know, some musicians have a certain sex appeal and this guy oozes it.
    But he was a gentleman and I was a good girl and nothing happened, which is good cause I go to his gigs a couple of nights a month and we're friends.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Why, thank you, Jo, for sharing that!!!!! OMG - really? You are a better person than me.....well, maybe not, but still, rock God, shit stirring boyfriend, sex appeal and a bed!? hhmmm..lucky you......what I wouldn't give for someone to come blazenly jumping through my window, and looking like a rock god at that...hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......ok, better stop fantasing now... :oops:
  • Options
    JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Belly laugh, belly laugh, belly laugh. My bloke just had a shit-fit when he saw I got a PM marked....
    "Dating Service!!" :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Jo wrote:
    Belly laugh, belly laugh, belly laugh. My bloke just had a shit-fit when he saw I got a PM marked....
    "Dating Service!!" :lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Way to get off topic.. haha Anyways back to any single ladies in the NYC area want to a date rock star of a guy?? ;)
  • Options
    gorga14gorga14 Posts: 103
    do you oooooze sex appeal?
  • Options
    Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,240
    I don't, lol
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,007
    seeing these Oz girls pictures on their posts..

me thinks I should be Looking "down under" for my PJ girl..

(Insert your own joke here)

Damn you Australian chicks are sexy!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    locked wrote:

(Insert your own joke here)

I think I'm going to move as well ... :D
  • Options
    Aaron 23Aaron 23 Allen, TX Posts: 543
    locked wrote:
    True story...causes this look on my face every time I post (avatar)
    >

Of course, that look, but with more sexy shock and less drooling gorilla!
  • Options
    Lets see a little bit about me - I live in nyc, my friends and i probably drink too much, i try to always have a good time, love cuban cigars, and my neighbors love when I get home from the bar and blast pearl jam throughout the night. Basically I am a catch of all catches...
  • Options
    Aaron 23 wrote:
    locked wrote:
    True story...causes this look on my face every time I post (avatar)
    >

Of course, that look, but with more sexy shock and less drooling gorilla!

hahahahaha ha
  • Options
    Your the catch of all catches for what sex?
  • Options
    I am going to say champion of life
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    Jo wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Why, thank you, Jo, for sharing that!!!!! OMG - really? You are a better person than me.....well, maybe not, but still, rock God, shit stirring boyfriend, sex appeal and a bed!? hhmmm..lucky you......what I wouldn't give for someone to come blazenly jumping through my window, and looking like a rock god at that...hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......ok, better stop fantasing now... :oops:

this is why romance went out the window... us guys realized we can't trust you women. we can be romantic as all get out but once you've landed us it's on to the next shiny new thing... ;)
  • Options
    Jo wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

this is why romance went out the window... us guys realized we can't trust you women. we can be romantic as all get out but once you've landed us it's on to the next shiny new thing... ;)

i think the better question is....is jo still with the BF who wanted to squish some other chick's boobs together? :?

no one is to be trusted...;)

and i have no busines being in a dating thread....just came on to read this last page for whatever reason, saw jo's post...and was like whoa! i wonder IF the BF did the squishing....hahahaha. bizarre story!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    and i have no busines being in a dating thread....just came on to read this last page for whatever reason, saw jo's post...and was like whoa! i wonder IF the BF did the squishing....hahahaha. bizarre story!

those of us in relationships are living vicariously through others ... i lamented the other day with my friends that none of us having dating stories anymore ... :D
  • Options
    i am ugly as hell and i don't believe in bathing but i hit the lottery yesterday.....so let the pm's begin ladies.
  • Options
    haha was it the BIG jackpot?
  • Options
    gorga14 wrote:

yes...........unfortunatly though my jackpot is the only BIG thing i have.

pm's welcome!
  • Options
    gorga14 wrote:

pm's welcome!

are you balding too? if so you are quite the catch sir!
  • Options
    gorga14 wrote:
    gorga14 wrote:

pm's welcome!

an avatar with what appears to be 2 topless women hugging? i found my match in the dating thread...
  • Options
    gorga14 wrote:
    gorga14 wrote:

pm's welcome!

i sense some sarcasm from you. :cry:

or maybe i'm joking and i'm the cutest guy on this board. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    :D
  • Options
    haha i'm NEVER sarcastic... maybe i have a thing for bald dudes with small um packages!

and we only appear to be naked... i assure you we are not... or are we?
  • Options
    gorga14 wrote:
    haha i'm NEVER sarcastic... maybe i have a thing for bald dudes with small um packages!

:lol:

then i guess i'm out of luck.

;)
  • Options
    aww shucks! me and my big mouth
  • Options
    gorga14 wrote:

and we only appear to be naked... i assure you we are not... or are we?

i reserve the right to believe whatever i want, hehe. i'm kidding, though it did have me doing a double take! not sure which one you are, but since you and gems seem to have your own thing going, what say you introduce me to your friend? ;)